Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

marymac19

VIP Member
What annoys me is its not a true reflection of the experience us ordinary Joe soaps would get. We are not gonna get champagne in a bucket with chocolate covered strawberries or packed lunches going out for the day etc. It's fake advertising.

Reactions: 14
I'm not gonna lie - it is hard reading the comments here about Charlene's figure. (I know, I know - if I don't like it, don't read, go elsewhere etc). But Charlene's figure is like that of so many other typical Irish women.
Or maybe everyone else commenting on Tattle is 5ft10, size 8 and legs up to their armpits!! ;)

Twintree

Yip, still washing her face..with a spritz spritz here and a spritz spritz there. Here a spritz there a spritz everywhere a flipping spritz spritz! 😴😴😴 💤I've seen finer "mists" coming out of a power hose!

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
There’s less than 10 comments here , maybe in 24 hours. Yet the minute the thread went live Charlene ‘knew about it’ or ‘someone sent her stuff’ - bullshit. I reckon all the influencers read the stuff (if not comment on it too) on tattle about each other. There’s no way within minutes she would just find out so quick about this new and short thread. Anyone agree ?

Reactions: 13

Andipop20

Fuck off charlene…. How fucking unrelatable are you? I can’t get a tank of petrol and you’re complaining of the price of all inclusive holidays in Europe? Seriously now, just fuck off. I hope either you or some one who knows you shows you this…. But we are all working hard… really hard, our jobs are tough. We don’t have our sister looking after our children, we can’t afford to fill up our car,or pay for childcare, yet youre bragging about a holiday in Mexico…. It’s us fools buying your shite products that’s paying for your holiday for your creepy hubby. There is literally only one good product and that’s the mist. The rest is a load of over priced shite that you’ve paid a load of fellow shite bloggers to rave about. Read the fucking room.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Nini90

I was sat in a&e next to the recuss room that wee girl lost her life in on Friday waiting to be discharged 💔 I will never ever forget her mothers face absolutely harrowing and every nurse came out of that room traumatised 😭 I really thought she would be more sensitive than whining about irrelevant shite first world problems eh 🙄🙄😏

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Soz….but this made me laugh. Who sprays themselves with this shit on a busy underground thats stinkin anyway…
And giving out the goodie bags in London. How embarrassing. She no one in Ireland know their brand let alone London. Notions

And just incase ye missed it…Char has a Marc Jacobs tote 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Warda Marmaduke

I swear every single fucking "insta hun" can get in the bloody bin. All of them posting about poor aisling for clout and then straight back into #ads #sponcon #lookhowgreatmylifeis jesus like show some fucking respect and take a day off. They are the biggest bunch of selfish arse holes

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 11
What annoys me is its not a true reflection of the experience us ordinary Joe soaps would get. We are not gonna get champagne in a bucket with chocolate covered strawberries or packed lunches going out for the day etc. It's fake advertising.
You'd cringe at the amount of them that call ahead "letting us know" they will be staying with us and how they will promote us on their social media...little do they know most of them have lovely notes on their file "do not discount, move room, etc UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES"!! Insufferable!! They think that we don't know they got it dirt cheap already on the 3rd party websites 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9

MrsG09

Did anyone see tea spill call out the heavily filtered reviews of their skincare??

Reactions: 9

shortarse

Before I was blocked, what used to annoy me was that face she would make when spritzing herself in her beloved Ella and Jo
I know she was to flog her wares but it’s literally the same content over and over! And you’re right, the face is ridiculous!! Who the fuck looks like they’re orgasming while doing their skincare routine?! Then the chats, coming on like an auld one offering life advice, - fuck off Charlene, it’s patronising as fuck!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

shortarse

I just can’t anymore with her. I’ve had to unfollow, she’s such a fucking dose!! I know her personally and have followed from the very beginning to be supportive but she wouldn’t look at me sideways on the street if she met me. She tries to be relatable and down to earth but she’s not. She’s completely missing the mark with her products, they’re overpriced for products that aren’t that special. Personally I’ve seen equally as good results using the ordinary and face theory products for half the price! The stupid squealing and jumping around like a gobshite, who is that aimed at? Complete drivel!!

Leeq121

All she seems to do is sit on her bathroom and talk about skincare sick of seeing her in there and ramble on about shite honest to god you would swear she was gonna be the next soo poo or sorry 😂😂😂 sue my apologises

memyselfi

VIP Member
A 4 year old child being laid out in a funeral home in Charlene’s locality and she is complaining about her internet being down? I am unfollowing and boycotting Bella Beauty/Ella & Jo/ anything to do with this narcissistic wench 😡

• Angry
@LunaTicMam I’ve a feeling you’ve loads of tea to spill about them all🤩🤩
It's amazing the amount of folks who work for such and suchs's social media page and how they are "doing research" for potential stays for their "famous boss". Fuck off and pay your way like the rest of us. Funny when they request the champagne but when they have to pay for it the champagne quickly gets dropped and a jug of Asti Spumante suits the budget 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Bunteen

There’s less than 10 comments here , maybe in 24 hours. Yet the minute the thread went live Charlene ‘knew about it’ or ‘someone sent her stuff’ - bullshit. I reckon all the influencers read the stuff (if not comment on it too) on tattle about each other. There’s no way within minutes she would just find out so quick about this new and short thread. Anyone agree ?
100% I’m sure she’s never bitched or had a bad word to say about anyone 🙄🥱

100% I’m sure she’s never bitched or had a bad word to say about anyone 🙄🥱
And also saying it’s all “women” little does she know

Last edited:
  • Haha

Whezervee

Wouldnt mind the way she goes on about them but it's her sister that has them the majority of the time.. and as for her always "cleaning" what about the cleaner she used to have in?
Oh really, I Didn't realise her childminder was her sister. Was wondered where the kids were shipped of to during a lockdown while she was washing her face on Instagram...essential worker!!!!🙄

• Haha

whocarez

VIP Member
she needed time off Instagram for her head space ... she was literally away on holidays without her kids 2 weeks ago.. what a poor me feel sorry for me post.