Charleneflanaganmakeup

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Second hand embarrassment for her sharing the restaurant singing happy birthday to her - cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She'd be better off having left the phone away.

he always looks like he's been given an electric shock in pics

• Haha
Reactions: 5
duck off charlene…. How bleeping unrelatable are you? I can’t get a tank of petrol and you’re complaining of the price of all inclusive holidays in Europe? Seriously now, just duck off. I hope either you or some one who knows you shows you this…. But we are all working hard… really hard, our jobs are tough. We don’t have our sister looking after our children, we can’t afford to fill up our car,or pay for childcare, yet youre bragging about a holiday in Mexico…. It’s us fools buying your shite products that’s paying for your holiday for your creepy hubby. There is literally only one good product and that’s the mist. The rest is a load of over priced shite that you’ve paid a load of fellow shite bloggers to rave about. Read the bleeping room.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
duck off charlene…. How bleeping unrelatable are you? I can’t get a tank of petrol and you’re complaining of the price of all inclusive holidays in Europe? Seriously now, just duck off. I hope either you or some one who knows you shows you this…. But we are all working hard… really hard, our jobs are tough. We don’t have our sister looking after our children, we can’t afford to fill up our car,or pay for childcare, yet youre bragging about a holiday in Mexico…. It’s us fools buying your shite products that’s paying for your holiday for your creepy hubby. There is literally only one good product and that’s the mist. The rest is a load of over priced shite that you’ve paid a load of fellow shite bloggers to rave about. Read the bleeping room.
Isn’t he the creepiest looking fella he makes my skin crawl, very feminine poses & characteristics

• Haha
Did I hear right that the day they flew back was the child's last day in playschool and they had a graduation... so she also missed that for the child for selfish reasons.

He is such a creep but he's gotta be as bad as she is to put up with her

She's a *unt my fabulous holiday blah blah blah no-one cares Charlene
and if your reading this thinking I'm jealous I'm not I get abroad far more often but.... I include my babies!

• Heart
I see these morons at Ella and Jo have dragged Beggy battle in to flogging their overpriced shite skincare. The desperation is real

Reactions: 1
Lol’ing at her ‘spending your 30s with you has been wild’ caption underneath photos of their engagement, wedding, mortgage, 2 kids and a dog…her life would need to calm down alright lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol’ing at her ‘spending your 30s with you has been wild’ caption underneath photos of their engagement, wedding, mortgage, 2 kids and a dog…her life would need to calm down alright lol
and all they seemed to do on holidays was read. I'd rather stay at home than lie down reading all day and never leave a resort😴

Reactions: 4
and all they seemed to do on holidays was read. I'd rather stay at home than lie down reading all day and never leave a resort😴
Can just picture her beside the pool with the kindle and the pot of tea, she is like an oul one I can’t believe she is as young as she is she needs to live a little

Reactions: 6
Just looked at some of her recent posts. Things I do not need to see:

Charlene’s saggy tits
Charlene’s chubby thighs
Charlene’s swimwear
Charlene’s mouth wide open
Charlene’s molars
Charlene’s creepy husband

This wan loves a filter. She’s rough as hell.

Just looked at some of her recent posts. Things I do not need to see:

Charlene’s saggy tits
Charlene’s chubby thighs
Charlene’s swimwear
Charlene’s mouth wide open
Charlene’s molars
Charlene’s creepy husband
Charlene’s frumpy dresses
Charlene’s fake
Charlene

This wan loves a filter. She’s rough as hell. Also would be great if the auld Ella and Jo could run a spell check before they post. Typo’s are not a good look.

And why all the explanations about the holiday…nobody cares. Unless she’s on the beg for her next holiday.

Cancun should be cheap AF to go to…the drug war is so bad over there they’re shooting each other on the beaches and around the resort pools. It’s a bullet proof vest you’d want over your bikini 👙

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Can I ask does anyone sane person sit and watch every story of her rubbing her face and blabbing on and on and on…

Reactions: 4