Charleneflanaganmakeup

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is fading off the radar a bit, doesn’t seem to be receiving as many freebies these days

Reactions: 6
I think she is fading off the radar a bit, doesn’t seem to be receiving as many freebies these days
No definitely not since she started her own brand.. very much clinging on to her collab with Note.

Reactions: 3
All she seems to do is sit on her bathroom and talk about skincare sick of seeing her in there and ramble on about shite honest to god you would swear she was gonna be the next soo poo or sorry 😂😂😂 sue my apologises

Reactions: 8
There’s less than 10 comments here , maybe in 24 hours. Yet the minute the thread went live Charlene ‘knew about it’ or ‘someone sent her stuff’ - bullshit. I reckon all the influencers read the stuff (if not comment on it too) on tattle about each other. There’s no way within minutes she would just find out so quick about this new and short thread. Anyone agree ?

Reactions: 13
100% agree with you! And then coming on this morning to say I know your all worried about me and I’m fine

Reactions: 4
There’s less than 10 comments here , maybe in 24 hours. Yet the minute the thread went live Charlene ‘knew about it’ or ‘someone sent her stuff’ - bullshit. I reckon all the influencers read the stuff (if not comment on it too) on tattle about each other. There’s no way within minutes she would just find out so quick about this new and short thread. Anyone agree ?
100% I’m sure she’s never bitched or had a bad word to say about anyone 🙄🥱

100% I’m sure she’s never bitched or had a bad word to say about anyone 🙄🥱
And also saying it’s all “women” little does she know

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
nighttime reading while burning her ‘unique’ candle 😂😂 copying other people doesn’t make you unique

• Haha
Oh yeah! A cousins of mine knows the girl who made the candles too she made nothing on them & then saying we could of made them ourselves but we wanted to support small businesses blah blah blah FAKE! it’s always about money for her!

Did ye know she has two kids? She has never mentioned it before 🤦‍♀️
Wouldnt mind the way she goes on about them but it's her sister that has them the majority of the time.. and as for her always "cleaning" what about the cleaner she used to have in?

Wouldnt mind the way she goes on about them but it's her sister that has them the majority of the time.. and as for her always "cleaning" what about the cleaner she used to have in?
[/QUOTE
🤣🤣don’t know that much about her but I’m sure now she has seen that she’ll be on showing cleaning tips 🕵🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 2
delighted to see this. she is and always has been fake. wasnt always so well spoken