Charleneflanaganmakeup

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just so we are clear…it was not an ad, they bought their own stuff. They paid for it with their own money. She’s such a cock, clearly reading here and then responding with an aggressive post.

Anyone else think he’s very affeminate?
I think hes very mutant?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And her husband advertising for a men’s clothing shop and no #ad 🤯
Might have been free this time but sure as hell won't be the next time. EJs only mad for the mentions as their wanky ads have became unfit for purpose. Another Dose!!

Reactions: 1
New to the forum and wasn't going to say anything but its really bugging me that they say she is one of dozens who applied for trial of new product in advance when she is the daughter of one of their employees. Why not just be honest and get reviews from people who aren't connected to the staff.
Screenshot_20220907-095257_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220907-095309_Gallery.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Whisht, get yourself over to London toon, they're flinging free shizz out on Oxford Street. One way of getting rid of overpriced, unsold merch I suppose 🤷🏼‍♀️

Whisht, get yourself over to London toon, they're flinging free shizz out on Oxford Street. One way of getting rid of overpriced, unsold merch I suppose 🤷🏼‍♀️
And Jenny’s with them- bet they will find a few well deserving aunties, cousins and long lost relatives to ‘gift’ these to. I have the cleansing balm it’s pure muck and the facial spray is like a bloody hose spurting on your face, save your pennies and stick with the image/Vichy/dermalogica ladies

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
And Jenny’s with them- bet they will find a few well deserving aunties, cousins and long lost relatives to ‘gift’ these to. I have the cleansing balm it’s pure muck and the facial spray is like a bloody hose spurting on your face, save your pennies and stick with the image/Vichy/dermalogica ladies
cerave spf face cream is pretty decent for a fraction of the Ella and Jo price

Soz….but this made me laugh. Who sprays themselves with this tit on a busy underground thats stinkin anyway…
And giving out the goodie bags in London. How embarrassing. She no one in Ireland know their brand let alone London. Notions

And just incase ye missed it…Char has a Marc Jacobs tote 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Soz….but this made me laugh. Who sprays themselves with this tit on a busy underground thats stinkin anyway…
And giving out the goodie bags in London. How embarrassing. She no one in Ireland know their brand let alone London. Notions

And just incase ye missed it…Char has a Marc Jacobs tote 🤣🤣
There's that many of them Marc Totes about the streets these days you'd mistake them for a Lidl bag for life 🙄 them and the fake snapshot ones at the car boot sales. Sweet Jesus!!

Reactions: 3
The launch in Galway was pretty dull. Huns and make up artists and two middle age women in frumpy dresses and I’ll fitting trousers.

• Haha
Reactions: 3