Charleneflanaganmakeup

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My eyes have rolled in to oblivion 🙄
Such a dose.
I think I got whiplash from it.
Skip through. She's sooooo unrelatable. And she's go zero expertise on skincare development. Pay a good factory in mayo and voila.
The two of them give me the ick.... middle aged women on the 90s called and they're looking for theor clothes, hair & make up look back.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her childminder is closed on Monday made me laugh. I think she means her sister has a wedding and has taken the days either side of it off.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see tea spill call out the heavily filtered reviews of their skincare??

Reactions: 9
Yes I saw it and was definitely filtered, she said she didn’t but used the photos the lady sent and maybe it was lighting 🙄, now she has deactivated her instagram

Reactions: 1
I managed to get a screenshot of comments before all comments were switched off and removed. Sick and tired of them all doing this-get genuine, polite comments re filtering and transparency and they ignore and delete amd then will go MIA and then come back and claim they are being trolled. These influencers need some sponsored dictionaries to learn the difference between trolling and constructive criticism/opinions.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Ffs being so childish just because I liked the comment, I had supported her in the past and actually liked her,thought she was one of the better ones

I’m surprised at Charlene - she is a dose but didn’t think she would stoop low with the photoshop to sell her products

Reactions: 1
I’m surprised at Charlene - she is a dose but didn’t think she would stoop low with the photoshop to sell her products
I don’t think she photo shopped it, I think she was just using the photos sent and didn’t bother checking it, was just thinking of the publicity for her brand.
Even when it was brought to her attention /questioned she fobbed it off🙄 as maybe lighting

Jaysus it sounds like Charlene might actually have done a half days work today. But fear not she still managed to get her hair cut. I know you mums will understand as a childless woman I could never understand.

Reactions: 2
And they're launching a new product 🤯 another one, like there isn't enough overpriced stuff to put on your face already