Charleneflanaganmakeup

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sad about that wee girl - you'd think with her having kids she would have some compassion
I dont have kids and I cried reading about that poor Child yesterday, so tragic 💔
I can't even begin to think of what the family are going through. The least she could have done was stayed off for the weekend. but Charlene is all about herself noone else matters not even her own kids so why would something so big effect her... She is 100 % narcissistic..

• Sad
Reactions: 5
It’s a bad look for Charlene. She’s let herself down badly and done irreparable damage to her already shite brand. Do better Charlene.

Reactions: 5
Who in their right mind would pay the price Ella and jo is asking for a cleanser and scrub when you can buy internationally renowned products for that… her only support seems to be molloys in Ballina so it’s going to be a short lived ‘fame’ for Charlene seeing as she’s too good to do makeup regularly now

Reactions: 3
Who in their right mind would pay the price Ella and jo is asking for a cleanser and scrub when you can buy internationally renowned products for that… her only support seems to be molloys in Ballina so it’s going to be a short lived ‘fame’ for Charlene seeing as she’s too good to do makeup regularly now
If I’m going to pay big money for a product I’m going to go with a reputable brand. Not a brand Charlene named after her dog 🐶

Reactions: 7
A 4 year old child being laid out in a funeral home in Charlene’s locality and she is complaining about her internet being down? I am unfollowing and boycotting Bella Beauty/Ella & Jo/ anything to do with this narcissistic wench 😡
Thank god I am still blocked

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was sat in a&e next to the recuss room that wee girl lost her life in on Friday waiting to be discharged 💔 I will never ever forget her mothers face absolutely harrowing and every nurse came out of that room traumatised 😭 I really thought she would be more sensitive than whining about irrelevant shite first world problems eh 🙄🙄😏

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I was sat in a&e next to the recuss room that wee girl lost her life in on Friday waiting to be discharged 💔 I will never ever forget her mothers face absolutely harrowing and every nurse came out of that room traumatised 😭 I really thought she would be more sensitive than whining about irrelevant shite first world problems eh 🙄🙄😏
Omg that's so tough sending you thoughts and prayers that's not something you will just forget- take care of yourself xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I can't even begin to think of what the family are going through. The least she could have done was stayed off for the weekend. but Charlene is all about herself noone else matters not even her own kids so why would something so big effect her... She is 100 % narcissistic..
I think it just shows how self absorbed many social media influencers are.
I liked Charlene when she was just bridal makeup, she was good for doing makeup tutorials and demos.

Oh wow @Nini90 … you never think of all the other people that witness something like that and the effect it has in them. Hope you are ok. Her poor family…it’s heartbreaking.

• Heart
Oh wow @Nini90 … you never think of all the other people that witness something like that and the effect it has in them. Hope you are ok. Her poor family…it’s heartbreaking.
I know it was heartbreaking to hear it all going on alarms ringing and beeping until silence and the poor nurses and paramedics 😭 awh it doesn't bare thinking about, I was sitting there pissed off and annoyed the whole day waiting on test results and wanting to go home then that all came in I was like cop the duck you have absolutely nothing to be whinging about when there is a family after being torn apart forever really makes you realise you have everything to be grateful for 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I know it was heartbreaking to hear it all going on alarms ringing and beeping until silence and the poor nurses and paramedics 😭 awh it doesn't bare thinking about, I was sitting there pissed off and annoyed the whole day waiting on test results and wanting to go home then that all came in I was like cop the duck you have absolutely nothing to be whinging about when there is a family after being torn apart forever really makes you realise you have everything to be grateful for 💔
Absolutely…’perspective’ is a great thing.

oh god this is awfuI. hope your doing ok.

Reactions: 1
Did she have to record her dancing.

Kids do as they see.so they're gonna be abandoning their kids eventually too.

What is this one’s hair it’s absolutely awful even if she put some sort of clip or something to liven it up it’s so limp

and another launch of over priced shite

Not to mention the dry patches on her skin and the cakey make. Not exactly a great ambassador for her cheap ass overpriced skincare line or her make up artist job.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I just can’t anymore with her. I’ve had to unfollow, she’s such a bleeping dose!! I know her personally and have followed from the very beginning to be supportive but she wouldn’t look at me sideways on the street if she met me. She tries to be relatable and down to earth but she’s not. She’s completely missing the mark with her products, they’re overpriced for products that aren’t that special. Personally I’ve seen equally as good results using the ordinary and face theory products for half the price! The stupid squealing and jumping around like a gobshite, who is that aimed at? Complete drivel!!

Reactions: 8
Do not, I repeat do not log into her stories today unless you want your ears blown off. The childish screams i actually shuddered.

Reactions: 3
Do not, I repeat do not log into her stories today unless you want your ears blown off. The childish screams i actually shuddered.
the only way I can express how I feel about today's stories is the eye roll pic below 🤣🤣

I just can’t anymore with her. I’ve had to unfollow, she’s such a bleeping dose!! I know her personally and have followed from the very beginning to be supportive but she wouldn’t look at me sideways on the street if she met me. She tries to be relatable and down to earth but she’s not. She’s completely missing the mark with her products, they’re overpriced for products that aren’t that special. Personally I’ve seen equally as good results using the ordinary and face theory products for half the price! The stupid squealing and jumping around like a gobshite, who is that aimed at? Complete drivel!!
she's so unrelatable I can second her ignorance of people she knows but choses to ignore.. Her target market I would have thought

Attachments

• Haha
the only way I can express how I feel about today's stories is the eye roll pic below 🤣🤣

she's so unrelatable I can second her ignorance of people she knows but choses to ignore.. Her target market I would have thought
I third that, she’s as ignorant as fcuk. And she’s an absolute state to look at…dry skin, cakey make up, the worst teeth, her hair is destroyed….