Charleneflanaganmakeup

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Before I was blocked, what used to annoy me was that face she would make when spritzing herself in her beloved Ella and Jo

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Before I was blocked, what used to annoy me was that face she would make when spritzing herself in her beloved Ella and Jo
I know she was to flog her wares but it’s literally the same content over and over! And you’re right, the face is ridiculous!! Who the duck looks like they’re orgasming while doing their skincare routine?! Then the chats, coming on like an auld one offering life advice, - duck off Charlene, it’s patronising as duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why were you lucky enough to get blocked? 🤪
It was the whole thing about the one who sent in pictures of the difference the products she used. people felt that the girl who sat in the photos filtered them and they weren’t real. Charlene and didn’t do much about it and said oh we believe the customer and just used photos she sent. someone wrote Charlene iprobably should’ve checked the things and I liked the post so I got blocked, the girls post was left up. This was on her instagram page but I just checked her Facebook and this was the same post

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
It was the whole thing about the one who sent in pictures of the difference the products she used. people felt that the girl who sat in the photos filtered them and they weren’t real. Charlene and didn’t do much about it and said oh we believe the customer and just used photos she sent. someone wrote Charlene iprobably should’ve checked the things and I liked the post so I got blocked, the girls post was left up. This was on her instagram page but I just checked her Facebook and this was the same post
No way ! Ah girls I think we are the bigger fools here . Who has time to go blocking people for having a difference of opinion. I followed her awhile back but she is now more unrelatable as the days go on ! She tries hard to come across as
"normal" but couldn't be any further from it

Reactions: 1
She’s definitely not relatable…not because she a fake ass wannabe influencer, but because she’s a dick head.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
One of the girls on her team that was at the lunch is the roughest girl in that town, married with 3 kids but has a reputation for physically fighting women on nights out and squaring up!! Much like Charlene, you can’t make a silk purse out of a sows ear

• Wow
One of the girls on her team that was at the lunch is the roughest girl in that town, married with 3 kids but has a reputation for physically fighting women on nights out and squaring up!! Much like Charlene, you can’t make a silk purse out of a sows ear
Hmmm I wonder who that is. Is there a pic. But you are right, you can’t put lipstick on a pig

Last edited:
They are all the one. They really do pick their employees!

I was sat in a&e next to the recuss room that wee girl lost her life in on Friday waiting to be discharged 💔 I will never ever forget her mothers face absolutely harrowing and every nurse came out of that room traumatised 😭 I really thought she would be more sensitive than whining about irrelevant shite first world problems eh 🙄🙄😏
I work in the hospital. I was off but when I returned staff in all wards were upset. It was like a wave of sadness passed through the building. These insta huns are so self obsessed they will only share what they think will give them traction online.

Ah come on elaborate 🙏🏽

• Haha
I went to the Ella and Jo Instagram page and there is one picture of the ‘team’. For some reason it’s niggling at me and I think I can identify the wan you are talking about but I can’t think why she’s jumping out at me…

I bought the Ella & Jo night cream and serum a few months ago. Pure shite!
Penneys quality with BT price tag. What’s the deal with all the instahuns buying and tagging. Has to be for the sake of arselicking because You’d have to be stupid not to realise its such poor quality.

I bought the Ella & Jo night cream and serum a few months ago. Pure shite!
Penneys quality with BT price tag. What’s the deal with all the instahuns buying and tagging. Has to be for the sake of arselicking because You’d have to be stupid not to realise its such poor quality.
They’re getting it gifted for free that’s why they are tagging. Guarantee you not one of them would shell out for it themselves…

Reactions: 3
Just so we are clear…it was not an ad, they bought their own stuff. They paid for it with their own money. She’s such a cock, clearly reading here and then responding with an aggressive post.

Anyone else think he’s very affeminate?
he just looks like a right dozy dope

• Haha
Reactions: 3