Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leeq121

Really the hot tools video cringe worthy I must of saw 10 different floggers advtiseing thse this week than herself had to get in there she’s as fake as fuck this one content is very bad thse days with them all the have nuthn to offer none of the floggers terry am void with a fringe and Sarah Burke flappy fannny on about a wedding that never happened all because of her last year and she’s still on about it lord give me strength with thse floggers there like a pack of school kids on a play ground more so than grown ass women 😂😂

whocarez

VIP Member
Last week she posted she didn't want to think of days when she can't snuggle with her kids following weekend away again without them

her family do not be encouraging them to go away, Charlene gives them no choice. Charlene's way or no way

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Ah here where is she going with a size small in sweaty Betty shorts … ya right she well rounded on the arse. I’m much taller and have a decent GAA arse I like to call it and I’m a medium.
Chaz is NOT a small in SB. She’s a good medium at best. I’m considerably smaller than Chaz and I’m a small in SB.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
I know it was heartbreaking to hear it all going on alarms ringing and beeping until silence and the poor nurses and paramedics 😭 awh it doesn't bare thinking about, I was sitting there pissed off and annoyed the whole day waiting on test results and wanting to go home then that all came in I was like cop the fuck you have absolutely nothing to be whinging about when there is a family after being torn apart forever really makes you realise you have everything to be grateful for 💔
Absolutely…’perspective’ is a great thing.

lodgequeen

Chatty Member
Is it unfortunate lighting or what’s going on with her make up in todays stories? Her face is a completely different colour to her neck and chest.

Her hair is doing nothing for her these days either. As old fashioned as the bob was, it suited her more than whatever is going on there at the minute!

Twintree

Pure laziness still giving her 3 year old a bottle at bedtime, is that normal? I thought all bottles are finished around 1year old because it's so bad for thier teeth.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
I don’t follow this wan but was interested in her products so was trying to research online and insta. Searched everywhere and it seems I must be blocked even though I never followed or engaged with her content….

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
the mark up on their shite must be wild. also Cat was popular about 20 years ago. she's another has been
Agreed. She’s monetizing any bit of a bounce off the back of Paddy landing the LLS. But outside of that, she has no real profile. Can’t see Cats followers buying an unknown brand.

whocarez

VIP Member
Wow…bizzare content. Using a close friend’s family members serious car accident to spout her psychobabble about being grateful. And then straight into flogging her cheap Chinese tat.

I’d be furious if I was her friend. Chaz is tone deaf.
But rest assured she managed to made it about herself

Leeq121

That kiss at the end of everything is so cheesy. The poor thing thinks she's Marilyn monroe. The skin definitely looks shockingly different off the grid, without all the filters and lighting!
her skin has always being terrible