Charleneflanaganmakeup

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes become a right insta hun- Kieran Corrigan came from Kinnity to help her wirh her grass this week - she reached out and they offered to help. I'm sure there's plenty of places in Sligo and Mayo that could help if she wanted to pay. And ahe is now promoting vodus - I definitely wouldn't be turning to her doe hair advice she had rhe same look for years until recently.
I used to like her she seemed normal and relatable but she's gone down the same path as all the qvc queens now

Reactions: 6
she needed time off Instagram for her head space ... she was literally away on holidays without her kids 2 weeks ago.. what a poor me feel sorry for me post.

Reactions: 7
And she spent Friday night in mount falcon with a table full of Huns….so how was that getting away from social media and giving herself headspace.

Reactions: 4
And she spent Friday night in mount falcon with a table full of Huns….so how was that getting away from social media and giving herself headspace.
but it's ok she put the phone away but still recorded all to make a video. I'm super glad she did cause I was really worrying about how I would cope not knowing what she did or how I'd manage without seeing her kids

• Haha
Reactions: 4
but it's ok she put the phone away but still recorded all to make a video. I'm super glad she did cause I was really worrying about how I would cope not knowing what she did or how I'd manage without seeing her kids
She got time for a sea swim yesterday too

Reactions: 2
Does she not work as a bridal make up artist anymore? Ella & Jo is hardly making that much money that she can swan off on so many holidays and nights away? This is the busiest time of year for bridal makeup.

Reactions: 3
Does she not work as a bridal make up artist anymore? Ella & Jo is hardly making that much money that she can swan off on so many holidays and nights away? This is the busiest time of year for bridal makeup.
she does probably one of two a month. highly doubt they're declared to tax now so for what she charges it would more than cover expenses. I also imagine Ella and Jo is a wage maybe a low wage with husband given her spare credits

just a thought

• Wow
Reactions: 5
she does probably one of two a month. highly doubt they're declared to tax now so for what she charges it would more than cover expenses. I also imagine Ella and Jo is a wage maybe a low wage with husband given her spare credits

just a thought
Would she have spare credits? Can think the auld Ella and Jo muck is raking in the cash!

A 4 year old child being laid out in a funeral home in Charlene’s locality and she is complaining about her internet being down? I am unfollowing and boycotting Bella Beauty/Ella & Jo/ anything to do with this narcissistic wench 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 8
A 4 year old child being laid out in a funeral home in Charlene’s locality and she is complaining about her internet being down? I am unfollowing and boycotting Bella Beauty/Ella & Jo/ anything to do with this narcissistic wench 😡
So sad about that wee girl - you'd think with her having kids she would have some compassion
I dont have kids and I cried reading about that poor Child yesterday, so tragic 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 2