Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Was there a ‘morning run’ post this morning? I must have missed it! Or maybe there wasn’t one because she doesn’t run.

I also think Chaz’ toxic positivity posts are disingenuous and potentially damaging. Posts like that are not helpful and potentially triggering to people who may not be in a great place. She needs to stop the psycho babble because it’s not coming across as authentic.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 7

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Who in their right mind would pay the price Ella and jo is asking for a cleanser and scrub when you can buy internationally renowned products for that… her only support seems to be molloys in Ballina so it’s going to be a short lived ‘fame’ for Charlene seeing as she’s too good to do makeup regularly now
If I’m going to pay big money for a product I’m going to go with a reputable brand. Not a brand Charlene named after her dog 🐶

Whezervee

Someone just told me she had Anna make an appearance for the daily insta fake wash today🤣🤣🤣🤣 sorry I mean face Wash!!! for the first time ever!!! Shes hardy watching this thread much👋👋👋
😂😂😂 look at me minding my own children 🙄

ya i seen the poor child been stuck on it. beginning to lose the will think il be unfollowing. hate seeing kids on profiles with thousands of followers always seems v unsafe everyone knows their names and mammy/daddys names 😴
I agree. It's not right exposing innocent children on Instagram with so many strangers eyes watching. In fairness she doesn't go overboard sharing her children like some of the other influencers. Probably because her sister usually has them😅 off topic but I unfollowed Michelle fox for that reason. Constantly sharing pics and videos of poppy every second of the day. Some she was wearing only a nappy in. I know most people are normal but you read about so many sickos out there too and all it takes is one to get there hand on a photo for it to end up on some dodgy site. Just doesn't bear thinking about 😪

Last edited:

Ruthless21

There was a time when her recent content and her insincerity towards Ashling Murphy would of shocked me but that time has long gone. He self obsession with herself and showing off the home she has is clearly who she is now. I recall her repainting her brand new kitchen and going on and on about it, it was really in bad taste imo. The thing was new and most ppl would of craved such a lovely new space but not Charlene. Now the panelling and paining in her home, the Christmas tree and garland. She just seems puke. She seems to barely work, don't know how her company got off the ground. And as for the kids, they are barely out of nappies, of course they drive us nuts. I've 3 of them almost 4 (still cooking) they drive me nuts at times but that's what kids are. She's just driving me nuts recently and the Ashling post followed by her living her best life was rude and insensitive.

Nini90

Oh wow @Nini90 … you never think of all the other people that witness something like that and the effect it has in them. Hope you are ok. Her poor family…it’s heartbreaking.
I know it was heartbreaking to hear it all going on alarms ringing and beeping until silence and the poor nurses and paramedics 😭 awh it doesn't bare thinking about, I was sitting there pissed off and annoyed the whole day waiting on test results and wanting to go home then that all came in I was like cop the fuck you have absolutely nothing to be whinging about when there is a family after being torn apart forever really makes you realise you have everything to be grateful for 💔

• Sad

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Shes become a right insta hun- Kieran Corrigan came from Kinnity to help her wirh her grass this week - she reached out and they offered to help. I'm sure there's plenty of places in Sligo and Mayo that could help if she wanted to pay. And ahe is now promoting vodus - I definitely wouldn't be turning to her doe hair advice she had rhe same look for years until recently.
I used to like her she seemed normal and relatable but she's gone down the same path as all the qvc queens now

Reactions: 6

MrsG09

I unfollowed Michelle Fox too because of this. Poor Poppy was on nearly every day! Does she have her own thread on this??
its all for the freebies, free nappies, free bottles, free bibs, free soothers - god forbid they actually spend their own money!

Moohoomoo

Chatty Member
She comes across as far older than she is. Where’s the craic and banter? She’s a young woman and would be far more relatable if she dropped the perfect facade and just talked about everyday life
she wouldn't know how to have any craic too busy keeping the fake up 🤣

• Haha

memyselfi

VIP Member
and all they seemed to do on holidays was read. I'd rather stay at home than lie down reading all day and never leave a resort😴
Can just picture her beside the pool with the kindle and the pot of tea, she is like an oul one I can’t believe she is as young as she is she needs to live a little

Moohoomoo

Chatty Member
I swear every single fucking "insta hun" can get in the bloody bin. All of them posting about poor aisling for clout and then straight back into #ads #sponcon #lookhowgreatmylifeis jesus like show some fucking respect and take a day off. They are the biggest bunch of selfish arse holes
How completely insensitive! posted it for the sake of it. Noone cares about your bouncy blowdry.. or your me time... self absorbed cow

Twintree

Charlene definitely anounced her course after sandra and Laura. I remember, as soon as laura announced hers, Charlene came on ranting about how she has had so many idea in the pipeline but never got around to it. Did you know she was a mum of 2 and has 2 businesses? 🙄she obv felt left behind when the others went online, especially when she seen the €€€€€'s Laura's course was cashing in. Don't think Charlenes courses had anywhere near the same response. I did heard her courses are great though, very informative not just tutorials that they where putting out for free pre-covid.

Vaguely rember Charlene talking about a fall out that happened after the Iceland trip. Not sure who that was about, maybe Sandra? Herself and Laura have definitely distanced themselves from Sandra in the last few years what ever happened.

MMcM00

Charlene definitely anounced her course after sandra and Laura. I remember, as soon as laura announced hers, Charlene came on ranting about how she has had so many idea in the pipeline but never got around to it. Did you know she was a mum of 2 and has 2 businesses? 🙄she obv felt left behind when the others went online, especially when she seen the €€€€€'s Laura's course was cashing in. Don't think Charlenes courses had anywhere near the same response. I did heard her courses are great though, very informative not just tutorials that they where putting out for free pre-covid.

Vaguely rember Charlene talking about a fall out that happened after the Iceland trip. Not sure who that was about, maybe Sandra? Herself and Laura have definitely distanced themselves from Sandra in the last few years what ever happened.
I wouldn't want to be friends with someone like her she has a horrible look in her eyes. So unhappy always moaning and giving off I unfollowed Sandra a while back she's not a nice person. I probably don't belong here because you all seem to not like Charlene even though you all follow her? I like Charlene I think she's really helpful and has always answered any q I've asked sending me videos on how to do things i ask yes she's a mum and business to run but always seems to take time for me anyway.