Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

athcushla

While I do think she comes across as a really driven and astute business woman doing great things with her brand, I do wonder how she justifies so much time away from her children when she works so much. Now I’d say the exact same for a dad doing it but we don’t follow him on social media do we. I don’t actually follow anyone else on social media that does so much ‘filling up their own cup’ to be honest and while we all need to be individuals as parents, is it fair to only parent for approx 10% of their lives ??! Not in my book

Reactions: 6

Ruthless21

My eyes have rolled in to oblivion 🙄
Such a dose.
I think I got whiplash from it.
Skip through. She's sooooo unrelatable. And she's go zero expertise on skincare development. Pay a good factory in mayo and voila.
The two of them give me the ick.... middle aged women on the 90s called and they're looking for theor clothes, hair & make up look back.

• Haha

lodgequeen

Chatty Member
Lol’ing at her ‘spending your 30s with you has been wild’ caption underneath photos of their engagement, wedding, mortgage, 2 kids and a dog…her life would need to calm down alright lol

• Haha

marymac19

VIP Member
I'm not gonna lie - it is hard reading the comments here about Charlene's figure. (I know, I know - if I don't like it, don't read, go elsewhere etc). But Charlene's figure is like that of so many other typical Irish women.
Or maybe everyone else commenting on Tattle is 5ft10, size 8 and legs up to their armpits!! ;)
Totally agree. To call someone a heifer is cruel.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
She’s definitely not relatable…not because she a fake ass wannabe influencer, but because she’s a dick head.

• Haha

MrsG09

I think she is fading off the radar a bit, doesn’t seem to be receiving as many freebies these days

Charlene used to be likeable a long time ago. She now comes across really fake and looks smug all the time. She reminds me of Marisa Carter a few years ago.

She scored a free bottle of Moet I see...

I think i would love your job for the gossip 🤣 i imagine the begging is wild these days for the staycations !
Only I'd lose my job...lets just say the rooms aren't as fabluss when these "blaggers" check out 🤔

• Wow
  • Sick

Loubelser

She comes across as far older than she is. Where’s the craic and banter? She’s a young woman and would be far more relatable if she dropped the perfect facade and just talked about everyday life

whocarez

VIP Member
Does she not work as a bridal make up artist anymore? Ella & Jo is hardly making that much money that she can swan off on so many holidays and nights away? This is the busiest time of year for bridal makeup.
she does probably one of two a month. highly doubt they're declared to tax now so for what she charges it would more than cover expenses. I also imagine Ella and Jo is a wage maybe a low wage with husband given her spare credits

just a thought

• Wow
Reactions: 5

lodgequeen

Chatty Member
You'd cringe at the amount of them that call ahead "letting us know" they will be staying with us and how they will promote us on their social media...little do they know most of them have lovely notes on their file "do not discount, move room, etc UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES"!! Insufferable!! They think that we don't know they got it dirt cheap already on the 3rd party websites 🙄
@LunaTicMam I’ve a feeling you’ve loads of tea to spill about them all🤩🤩

• Haha

memyselfi

VIP Member
Had to unfollow and block her, can’t stand her screechy head constantly on my feed. The video of her and Niamh was the last straw, two absolute doses.

galwaygurl

Would love to know what happened too…they both announced online makeup classes around the same time in lockdown so maybe that was it 🤷‍♀️ Sandra Gillen is certainly not as wholesome as she lets on & doesn’t practice what she preaches with all her “be kind”