Charleneflanaganmakeup

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think Chazza is trying to style herself based on Sarah from Housebythewhitethorns?

Between the clothes and the endless hairdressers visits it’s starting to look a bit familiar. She’ll be baking next 🤣
Oh defo!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone else think Chazza is trying to style herself based on Sarah from Housebythewhitethorns?

Between the clothes and the endless hairdressers visits it’s starting to look a bit familiar. She’ll be baking next 🤣
that was my first thought. there is a pair of them wouldn't mind if it was a nice style but it's bland like their personalities

Reactions: 3
that was my first thought. there is a pair of them wouldn't mind if it was a nice style but it's bland like their personalities
So true. But I have noticed with Chaz recently that she copying the other borefest more and more and not even in a subtle way…it’s very obvious!

Why does Charlene and Niamh wear clothes too small for them regularly. Surely niamhs white dress isn't comfortable for her

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm not gonna lie - it is hard reading the comments here about Charlene's figure. (I know, I know - if I don't like it, don't read, go elsewhere etc). But Charlene's figure is like that of so many other typical Irish women.
Or maybe everyone else commenting on Tattle is 5ft10, size 8 and legs up to their armpits!! ;)

Reactions: 14
I'm not gonna lie - it is hard reading the comments here about Charlene's figure. (I know, I know - if I don't like it, don't read, go elsewhere etc). But Charlene's figure is like that of so many other typical Irish women.
Or maybe everyone else commenting on Tattle is 5ft10, size 8 and legs up to their armpits!! ;)
She opens herself up to commentary by saying all the dresses from Dunnes are size small and talking about her (occasional) workouts etc.

Let us remember that Chazza herself has no problem using her profile to label others. What goes around comes around 👍

Totally agree. To call someone a heifer is cruel.

Reactions: 6
Charlene is not the person she portrays online she has said worse and done worse herself!

But if preferred we can refer to her as a bleep
Horrified at the €60k - €80k salary for a MD role. The kids coming out of college are practically looking for that. They haven’t a breeze.

Chaz has changed her profile name to Charleneflanagan_
Must be trying to get away from the whole make up thing

Reactions: 1
that outfit is shocking. can't even manage a day at the beach with kids without the sister
And ‘grateful’ for her sister taking photos. Really…taking photos?🤦‍♀️

Is Chaz grateful for everything little thing … grateful for the cow that produced the milk for her tea, grateful for the farmer that reared the cow, grateful for the grass in the fields that fed the cow that produced the milk… like c’mon let’s get a bit of perspective.

Attachments

And ‘grateful’ for her sister taking photos. Really…taking photos?🤦‍♀️

Is Chaz grateful for everything little thing … grateful for the cow that produced the milk for her tea, grateful for the farmer that reared the cow, grateful for the grass in the fields that fed the cow that produced the milk… like c’mon let’s get a bit of perspective.
'gratful' that she has a soft family who never tell her No when she wants to abandon the kids for the 50th time in a week

Reactions: 4