Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dontatme88

Thread suggestion

Cassy the div is now breeding dogs what a shame she can’t look after her sprogs.

cassy still can’t get a baby out of GB, so she will just breed dogs to copy LC.

Reactions: 17

Boredofher

VIP Member
Lets drop the child and weight thing out of it now a? I dont think it needs to be mentioned and when she reads this its gonna be spun to her advantage that her child is being trolled! Regardless of if shes put on weight or not shes a little girl that has the most adoreable face, and her life is hard enough having a shit cunt of a mum that puts men before her kids and uses them as a fashion assessory! That little girl makes no diet choices thats in her mothers hands!!!!

If he does go on holiday with cassy then i think its safe to say.... he is with her and not with L.C and clearly L.C knows everything..... because nothing is hid from her.... everything is out there! He clearly as a very close bond with his kids and their mother! If hes not with L.C and still does all that stuff with her as a family and buys her the gifts from the kids, then in hindsight respect to him!!!!!

I wish he would go back to his wife and have that family unit with her, just so cassy gets egg on her face!!!! Cassy as to know that her relationship aint normal with him and sge does look like a massive beg..... taking him back, crawling back etc etc, ID NEVER BEEN THAT DESPERATE FOR LOVE OR A MAN THAT ID PUT MY KIDS ON THE BACK BURNER FOR COCK, ID NEVER LET MY CHILDREN GET INTO THAT TANGLED MESS, I HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR MYSELF AND MY KIDS.... BUT CASSY IS GUTTER BRED!!!!!AND THINKS WHAT SHES DOING IS A COMPETITION AND CASSY NEEDS TO BE NO.1 AND THE WINNER, THE OLD DIV DOESN'T REALISE SHE WILL NEVER BE THE WINNER, SHE WILL NEVER BE NO.1........ SHE WILL ALWAYS BE THE LAUGHING STOCK! NO.1 JOKE IS WHAT SHE IS!!!!!!

Reactions: 16

Natalieee

She has the oddest fashion sense! Has she not heard of Zara? Or the high street? She looks like she’s raided random market stalls that I used to shop at when I was about 9 😬 and then nipped in to Bon marche for the jeans 🧐🥴

• Haha

Boredofher

VIP Member
Cue cassy the dog breeder lets hope she declares her puppy farming to the TAX MAN, i wonder if she also realises theres a law out for dog breeding aswell unless shes a registerred breeder 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

What happened to angels pups??? Did she turn her smokey fryer pan on and eat them marinated in rose harrisa paste, a dash of lime.... knob of butter and some creme fraiche.... seriously spicy

• Haha

Lilylily

VIP Member
After her and bill split up cassy had yet again fallen out with angel, she went on a Facebook live and was talking about how angel gave her a terrible childhood and she always chose men over her and she was too interested in men etc, cassy has become everything that she hated about angel and her kids will feel exactly the way she did when they're older, she's a mug

Ljb1984

This woman knocks me sick. As an animal lover myself I literally could cry for these dogs as they are just going to be used as cash cows. Livid.

Clairebear17

The way I see it is in the low life circles that they move in, everyone believes their own hype. Maybe they all believe G really is someone whereas to the rest of us who actually have a life, he is a weird looking gong, runt of the litter. You know the kind of people I mean, screaming and cackling when they are out pretending to have a great time because they don't actually have a brain cell between them to have an actual good time. Bunch of mongaloid teenagers who will never grow up

• Haha

wipedout666

Just give your Children a Home.a stable,consistent,homely,HOME.
All these changes and “upgrades” she does,never ever benefit the kids.
She takes it all too far,when she could be spending that money on her children.
On a room to play in,even if it’s shared because the other 3 are full of her shit,make it amazing for them jeez.I’m broke and been in my house 5 years,my kids have beautiful rooms,decorated twice each and I’m always making sure they are full of beautiful things and cozy areas for them.meanwhile my living room and kitchen been done once and mine never...but it’s still more of a home than hers.
Gets on my tits her selfishness.pig headed materialistic delusional side peice is what she is,not a mother.

Like when she reads this and then posts shit to prove she’s still being mugged off by G..I wish she would read this and post shit to prove she actually gives two shits about her children.and not by taking them out on a day out with Him.coz he is literally at the forefront of all her thoughts,and that,is,pathetic.

Lgrace90

Thread suggestion:

Breeding pups and new business ventures, she’s more messed up than Gs dentures!

• Haha
  • Heart

wipedout666

18 months with her “fella” and all she’s got to show for it is 2 pictures of them together we are only allowed to see part time,3dogs possibly 4,some days out with her kids and 486 pictures of his watch.
Goals babe.

• Haha

Omglol

VIP Member
We should make a fake page about a home remedy for a smelly fanny I would pay her the £15 to promote that all day long 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

onlyheretoorbit

VIP Member
Sorry if this counts as derailing (not really interested in her man drama if I’m honest 😂) but I keep seeing her making ‘samples’ to send out… who the fuck wants to order some unlabelled, unsealed sample pots of unknown products that some rando has scooped out for you in their kitchen?!
My sister is the manager of a cosmetics shop and they’re so strict about preparing customer samples.

• Haha

Omglol

VIP Member
I wouldn’t say she’s a girl girl shagging dial a dick knowing he has a fiancé and children at home. None of the girls he goes with are girls girls or they would avoid him at all costs

• Heart

DRESlife

Oh my god I’m actually embarrassed for Roxy. Did they ask her as a joke?
Looks like a 3 fifteen year olds have pooled together their paper round savings, rented an air bnb & got their mate to film it on their iPhone.
They think they’re ballers drinking Bottega Gold 🙄
We’ve got crates and crates of bottles left over from Thomas Cook flights. (They went bust over night, staff learnt they had lost their jobs whilst in the air and might not even get paid for the work they’d already done that month, also kept perfumes and the cash they’d made from sales in flight… rightly so)
Air BnB for the villa probably cost $150 and I bet they asked for discount because they only needed it a few hours.
I’m cringing for all of them.

• Haha

Boredofher

VIP Member
Ah fucking hell..... cassy needs to ask for shout outs 🤣🤣🤣.... her scary russain dolls lips.... 3 likes, her vegan toxic swamp water 5 likes. With 53k people following her thinking at least my life aint fuck that tragic 🤣🤣🤣 cass im shouting ya mum out hun, angel zimmerman no1 in the world trent setter, glow b queen, dating agency extraordinaire, covic 19 exempt, creme fraiche, know what shes talking about sex pest

• Haha