Cassy Clark #25 still shouting G’s her man! But too embarrassed to follow her on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so embarrassed for her 🤦‍♀️😂 she always looks so absolutely desperate 😂😂 like a kid the way she carries on 😂😂

Reactions: 5
That little dog looks so sad, please someone steal it and give it a good home 😠
I’m still waiting for the black one to appear! Cos that was always in the background photo bombing but not been seen since June but she still has it apparently 😂😂

Also just seeing one child at a time atm a lot lol

Reactions: 7
😂😂 I wouldn’t no where to start 😂😂
Hey what In the sister wife’s is going on here 😂😂 ffs

She probably thinks it’s cassy cos I’m private have no picture 😂
Advise the woman not to worry about taking dog to the vet but to make appointment for herself !!!! The cream she needs after going near green dick🤢is sold there

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also just seeing one child at a time atm a lot lol
Maybe they literally fight for her attention when together and she can only handle one at a time
Is she what a mug after everything she went through with cassy shagging him then the fight 🤦‍♀️ She’s so much better than him why do these girls go for absolute tramps like these blokes it’s not like their even nice people they are actual cunts
She didn’t sound too clever on that TV prog when she was on the date with Arg. Lovely looking girl but the voice 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Angels birthday the other day cassy didn’t even wish her happy birthday did she she really is a tit person

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Cassy is a Instagram mum fb mum all bull tit!! She has no respect for her mother and her daughters will definitely not have any respect for her. Cassy likes to make out she’s had it rubbish tell you some thing Cassy has a thing called entitlement and in till she gets what she deserves she will keep doing what she’s doing to treat your own mother like tit. The girl is nothing not worth nothing either tit bag

Where are her friends ? Says it all when they have fucked of

Reactions: 8
The way I see it is in the low life circles that they move in, everyone believes their own hype. Maybe they all believe G really is someone whereas to the rest of us who actually have a life, he is a weird looking gong, runt of the litter. You know the kind of people I mean, screaming and cackling when they are out pretending to have a great time because they don't actually have a brain cell between them to have an actual good time. Bunch of mongaloid teenagers who will never grow up

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I see lilo lil has made her profile private. Must have had a look on here.
Why is it G goes for girls who look deformed from botched surgery and botox. How can anyone find that attractive 🤣.
And I see from her grammar and spelling she is as thick as rest of his trollops.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know Cassy used to say the same - it’s not a secret it’s just private or some shite. Must be Brocket filling their head with the same BS 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think he purposely goes for desperate women who have problems with body image, low self esteem and who live a false and shallow life on social media . No one normal would put up with him, would they? He’s an absolute dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve always defending lucie and still feel for her a bit but if she is actually still with him she needs to leave he will never change he’s dirt I mean it’s one thing having an affair but then to have the sidebitch posting photos of you with her kids . Something doesn’t add uo with all this I can’t make out if lucie knows about these women but doesn’t care because they are being used to store or sell drugs or that she genuinely doesn’t give a tit because shes Into it 😂😂🤷🏼‍♀️

Thing is with brocket he couldn’t handle a REAL WOMEN . These women are weak they want his cash and presents that he Gives . They are all very boring and fake no personality and all thick . he Could not handle a real she Would absolutely destroy him and the little reputation he has . She wouldn’t stand for being a side piece . And I think that’s why he sticks to women like cassy zee and Lilly .

Reactions: 5
Lc seems normal compared to the others I have a feeling she’s not with him they just share family days good friends still may be
Cassy needs to be sorted out to be honest

I find her so disrespectful but g is disrespectful more towards lc he is there playing with another two kids when u got your own Cassy has any man around her kids she’s a dog as well. To be honest lc is a better woman than me for not doing any thing
Lc needs to find her self a nice man get rid of him once and for all

I say he gets the duck home and grow up cos those boys will remember every thing and they will not respect him this playing away from home will catch up with all of them

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I think he purposely goes for desperate women who have problems with body image, low self esteem and who live a false and shallow life on social media . No one normal would put up with him, would they? He’s an absolute dog.
That makes a lot of sense. Almost like he preys on them, grooms and gaslights till totally dependent on him. Then he can do whatever he wants to them. But their kids see all of this and grow up thinking how men should treat women.

The new one looks like that Ken Doll
Yes she is his double! Has a melted look.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.