Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

_basic_

VIP Member
Taxed is like taken from someone. Like you see something someone has (a friend etc) Nd say “taxed” (now it’s mine). Usually only if your 15 though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel sick knowing that these puppies are already most likely being used for breeding at a young age, to sell on for £££. Probably know idea about the history but will flog them as pedigree regardless. If you want to be a dog breeder, it’s a full time job. Not something you do to make a bit of cash because you can’t be bothered to get an ACTUAL job like the millions of other people in the UK. It’s disgusting 😐 I’d have a lot more respect for the woman if she actually attempted to get a real job and stop seeking immediate gratification so badly!!!! Ffs rant over lol

Reactions: 13

Itsthisorthat

Chatty Member
Ohhhh all the G related pics are gone offf the grid again
annnnnnnnnnd she’s gone

So perhaps it was a recent photo of Lc and G after all. That and the Brodie pic on here tipped her over the edge 🤣

Isn’t she too old to be deleting her social media every week? Seriously needs to grow up. Or just find a stable relationship so she doesn’t have to do this childish attention seeking bollocks, she’s a shit show

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Ekathrina

VIP Member
That’s awful. None of these ‘breeders’ know the first thing about breeding or caring for we animals and the problems that can be caused by inbreeding or breeding too young or too often. It’s all just about the money and the ‘fashion’ for particular types of dogs.

laughing

VIP Member
Cassy
Brodie
Zee
Katie
Lilly(?)

See he is still with the mother of his children and She still has her ring on.

Stop letting him make a dog out of you

Lucie- get a back bone. You are enabling him

Chris622

VIP Member
I remember there was a picture of her coming out of a shoe shop she had about 4 boxes of shoes.. clearly one of her mates took the picture but she makes out she’s not noticed it being taken and poses like she has just been snapped by some magazine .. The ego 😂

• Haha

DRESlife

That scan isn’t official anyway as it says “Cassy Anne” and the docs wouldn’t put her name on if it’s not her given name
Correct. Equally if you really wanted to. You can actually pay a pregnant person to go to ‘Window to the Womb’ and get a scan done. At booking when they ask for your name you could say any name. I could book a scan and say my name is Michelle Obama and that’s what they print on the scan photo.

Caughtredhanded

I know Cassy used to say the same - it’s not a secret it’s just private or some shite. Must be Brocket filling their head with the same BS 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

DRESlife

Night feed thoughts - how many series are there going to be of this show?

Will GB marry LC?
Will Cassy say he did it whilst they were on a break just to hurt her?
Will she be 50 years old and never been on holiday together (that wasn’t a drug run)?
Will she be middle-aged and they still follow and unfollow each other?

• Haha

NoseyMooMoo

If Cassy is after wanted photos then Kent Police have plenty of those on record. I wonder if her reference to the RSPCA was connected to the Kevin the Gerbil comment 🤔🐹

• Haha

xlx250

Has anyone seen that Jessica Ellen is back with Tommy Lee! This could get interesting if slaggy finds out he’s back around town! She got close to the girl then started sleeping with her bloke!!

• Wow

Maggie248

People have kids when they aint together

Trust me they aint together.....
Spill then what do u know cause this shit show was going on before lc got pregnant so she still lay down with him and made another child knowing he’s been up slaggy and the rest of the rotters in kent

• Heart