Cassy Clark #25 still shouting G’s her man! But too embarrassed to follow her on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way has she earnt 5k in 5 weeks of glowshit 🤦🏼‍♀️

6 weeks* seriously why are people paying £30 for vitamins they sell in home bargains for £1 🤣 the face oils are probably olive oil and she’s been out in the sun an burnt her face after

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
All bullshit !!! How can any one believe 5 g in 6 weeks if that was the case chill for a bit instead of begging for people to join the scam .. I’m honestly thinking the mother has taught cassy every thing she knows .. men money and morals

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What the hell is that room going to be ? Why would you cut of your living room back door

Reactions: 1
how will them poor children get in to that tiny square patch they have left of a garden!?

Reactions: 4
Making a way into her shed without going through the sitting room 🤷‍♀️ Who knows lol!

That black dog has gone I’m sure! Never known someone to get rid of so many dogs! I reckon she’s gonna breed the life out of the Pom and Frenchie
Don’t give her ideas ffs😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The partition shes has done I thought might be a walk way from the house to the shed but there’s no doors only from the garden 🤷‍♀️ Waiting room then? Puppy breeding room 😂😂

Only fans studio 😂😂🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Just give your Children a Home.a stable,consistent,homely,HOME.
All these changes and “upgrades” she does,never ever benefit the kids.
She takes it all too far,when she could be spending that money on her children.
On a room to play in,even if it’s shared because the other 3 are full of her tit,make it amazing for them jeez.I’m broke and been in my house 5 years,my kids have beautiful rooms,decorated twice each and I’m always making sure they are full of beautiful things and cozy areas for them.meanwhile my living room and kitchen been done once and mine never...but it’s still more of a home than hers.
Gets on my tits her selfishness.pig headed materialistic delusional side peice is what she is,not a mother.

Like when she reads this and then posts tit to prove she’s still being mugged off by G..I wish she would read this and post tit to prove she actually gives two shits about her children.and not by taking them out on a day out with Him.coz he is literally at the forefront of all her thoughts,and that,is,pathetic.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.