Cassy Clark #25 still shouting G’s her man! But too embarrassed to follow her on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to report her but there isn't any evidence yet is there? Her dogs haven't had a litter? She hasn't advertised any for sale. As it stands, she just has a few 'pets', which are probably as a result of G's money laundering. Believe me, I'm not defending her but pick your moment to report otherwise it won't be taken seriously and like everything else she'll get away with goodness knows what.

Potentially she has set that page up to wind us up and to get her name out there, get people talking about her. If she was doing it for real surely she wouldn't use her actual name 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 5
She is proud she is getting the feelers out there to connect. her little dogs are not ready to have pups really she’s done nothing wrong officials wouldn’t be interested right now what she’s doing them dogs will have one litter and cassy will get bored and not manage so she will get sick of it like every other bright idea she’s has

This is brocketts bright idea

She will be able to advertise and sell 3 separate litters without a licence, that’s on pets4home, 3 dogs = 3 litters, so perfectly legal in that sense x

Reactions: 4
The way she’s put kent/south east London 🤣 proves g don’t live with her as his home is in south east London with his fiancé

The way she’s put kent/south east London 🤣 proves g don’t live with her as his home is in south east London with his fiancé
brockett is managing it to so she don’t do nothing underhanded form of keeping a eye on your investment.. she’s a prick
She knows nothing about south London stupid div

She really thinks she is part of the south London crew you no one person cassy hun and that’s him

brockett is managing it to so she don’t do nothing underhanded form of keeping a eye on your investment.. she’s a prick
She knows nothing about south London stupid div

She really thinks she is part of the south London crew you no one person cassy hun and that’s him
I don’t think he is running the page there’s no sign of him anywhere near it none of his friends follow it or anything I think it’s cassys sad attempt to try make people believe it’s a joint venture because everyone knows his dogs with lucie are a couples thing lol

What I mean is she don’t do any thing underhanded he can look and tell her who to go with and not let’s face it she has not a clue so she wouldn’t no

He can tell her from a far she’s such a knob head she is such a follower on my life he’s told her to do that page lol it’s his money not hers south London wtf for he lives with her yea yea more bullshit

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion:

Breeding pups and new business ventures, she’s more messed up than Gs dentures!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion

Cassy the div is now breeding dogs what a shame she can’t look after her sprogs.

cassy still can’t get a baby out of GB, so she will just breed dogs to copy LC.

Reactions: 17
In Kent you can breed 1 litter without a license. If you breed anymore it can be a £5000 fine or prison sentence. Ive had a litter of french bulldogs this year and if Cassy is in it for the money then she’s barking up the wrong tree.
I paid £500 for stud fee
£3000 emergency c section
My dog had 3 pups and 2 died so we had one left, the mum didn’t take to parent hood so myself and partner was taking night shifts to bottle feed, for the first 4 weeks. if you got a greedy pup you have to suck the milk out their nose to stop them getting milk on the lungs, have to sit up all night because the pup likes to stay close to mum but frenchies are clumsy, my dog sat on her baby so many times, had we not of been up all night she could of killed it.
After the pup was born the hormones caused my dog to become sensitive to food and get a skin condition which made her red raw… another £120 at the vets.
We struggled to sell the pup as frenchies are rife atm I think everyone jumped on the bandwagon so sold him for £1500 so we were at a loss, my dog now has a life long skin condition.

breeding is really really hard. I was more tired bringing up a puppy than I ever was bringing up kids, you are literally housebound for the first few weeks. It’s also very rewardingwatching the puppies come into the world and watching them grow.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
In Kent you can breed 1 litter without a license. If you breed anymore it can be a £5000 fine or prison sentence. Ive had a litter of french bulldogs this year and if Cassy is in it for the money then she’s barking up the wrong tree.
I paid £500 for stud fee
£3000 emergency c section
My dog had 3 pups and 2 died so we had one left, the mum didn’t take to parent hood so myself and partner was taking night shifts to bottle feed, for the first 4 weeks. if you got a greedy pup you have to suck the milk out their nose to stop them getting milk on the lungs, have to sit up all night because the pup likes to stay close to mum but frenchies are clumsy, my dog sat on her baby so many times, had we not of been up all night she could of killed it.
After the pup was born the hormones caused my dog to become sensitive to food and get a skin condition which made her red raw… another £120 at the vets.
We struggled to sell the pup as frenchies are rife atm I think everyone jumped on the bandwagon so sold him for £1500 so we were at a loss, my dog now has a life long skin condition.

breeding is really really hard. I was more tired bringing up a puppy than I ever was bringing up kids, you are literally housebound for the first few weeks. It’s also very rewardingwatching the puppies come into the world and watching them grow.
Goodness it sounds awful. 😪

Reactions: 1
Goodness it sounds awful. 😪
It’s really was. We put so much effort into vet checks, research and finding the perfect stud to improve the breed and tests prior to the breeding and everything that could go wrong, did go wrong.

• Sad
Cassy which is not ur name but u can duck which ever man u want but u will always be u. U got with tlb u tried so hard to be like jess u tried to copy her life but it failed big time now ur trying be lc because in that thick head off ur if u dress like her get ur home looking like her get dogs g might just leave lc for good reality check u will always be a hoe ur always look cheap and tacky like ur house and now soul kennels in that tiny little square bit off garden u got left u ripped ur house apart not even thinking about ur girls now its always about lil old hoe bag well u can duck lc man u can have pic up just like his other sidechicks but he will never commit to u cassy ask g put something on his sm about u because hes forever praising l.c and having her pics up on sm

Reactions: 7
The floooringgg!!!
What the hell is she even doing she literally has not got a clue

Thread suggestion
Tiles for floor and dogs galore cant hide the fact that shes a wh*ore

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.