Cassy Clark #25 still shouting G’s her man! But too embarrassed to follow her on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wow lots of lovely photos, i am coming to the conclusion that perhaps kev the gerbil has a twin. I wonder how the bloke keeps up, but i guess the on tap coke lines help keep up your stamina. :sick: Do any of them actually have a brain cell, respect, any standards morals!!! NO, they all need to be on an love island together, share and share alike. Its bleeping comical, the same old crap being posted, give up that tit, get a proper job (you cant) all that money, cars - all Gone clinging on kev but he prefers roland not cassy.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
These watches he sells.
Are they stolen?
Copies?
I don’t think there stolen or fake to be honest may be in other business adventures may be not good but them watches are not fake no way I’m sure

He must stink of vagina constantly 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
The boy is disgusting makes me feel sick having sex with cassy then going home he’s rotten yuck he is really sick in his head plus add the others in there 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Omg she looks like paddy from emmerdale
😂 your killing me
I don’t think there stolen or fake to be honest may be in other business adventures may be not good but them watches are not fake no way I’m sure

He must stink of vagina constantly 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮😂
😳🩲he must like it you think banged up he would have smelt of arse👮‍♀️

S
The boy is disgusting makes me feel sick having sex with cassy then going home he’s rotten yuck he is really sick in his head plus add the others in there 🤢🤢
L
Its like 2 different people.Photo shopped to the max
Imagine the poor bloke that thinks ooo I will have a bit of that😜 then the real Ang turns up 🤢run forest run

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’ve seen some things but g is killing it with the disrespect these girls are just getting used bad by g for some form of money that will benefit him .. lc is just in to deep don’t look at stuff he’s doing not coming to terms with it all.. he will loose her eventually but cassy the shame on you girl take the picture down ffs

Last edited:
That will teach me for being a witch now have to change my bedding hot chocolate everywhe

Your right it’s mad

She should be banned from the way she filters those photos.
All the Glowb girls jumped from JP. Just the next bandwagon for them. But remember it's not MLM, its e-commerces

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s cooked for the first time in months quick take a pic and show everyone. She’s spilled tit on the floor in that cabin already looks jank

Reactions: 4
Yeh I have heard rumours she’s expecting another she’d be mad but then it didn’t stop her keeping the last one did it

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Like mother like daughter, they look like little trolls in real life, it's unbelievable 🤦‍♀️ I feel embarrassed for them 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Like mother like daughter, they look like little trolls in real life, it's unbelievable 🤦‍♀️ I feel embarrassed for them 🤦‍♀️
WTF is wide Angle wearing??? If my mother went out like that, I'd slap here. Her ans Cassy have the strangest, cheap looking dress sense

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.