Cassy Clark #25 still shouting G’s her man! But too embarrassed to follow her on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Sophie is so fake her voice is really annoying and boss babe I just can’t get my head around that talk to be honest.. FAKE as for angel she needs to go AA for the amount of drink she drinks that’s the red face give away

Her nose is going to get bigger like a proper alcoholic
There’s no turning back age we all got to go there but this woman must not look in the mirror chats so much rubbish

Reactions: 8
I'm.sick of this bleep she's got another dog and turned her comments off so I can't say anything on her posts..I'm livid she doesn't deserve them 😤

• Angry
Reactions: 6
The girls are going to love another puppy but how long are you going to keep them. Can't believe you keep getting puppys then get rid 😠what a bleep

Reactions: 7
It's got to be a breeding ring. All girl pups. New one looks platinum so looking at 3500 a pup+ it's disgusting!

Reactions: 12
This woman knocks me sick. As an animal lover myself I literally could cry for these dogs as they are just going to be used as cash cows. Livid.

Reactions: 16
is she actually for real? she actually pisses me off!
I’ve recently got a puppy and it’s hard work there is no way she can be properly caring for those dogs as just one is really hard work like having a baby!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Who would you report her to?
This girl can't even be trusted to have custody of her own children, she definitely can't be looking after these puppys, she's forever saying how busy she is in her garden shed, so who's in the house caring for the dogs??
Also, does she think this means g is madly in love with her? He's bleeping using you, you absolute moron!!

Reactions: 4
It’s like she only likes them when they are puppies and as soon as they grow she dumps them

Reactions: 1
Where the hell is the black dog gone .. two pups and co co ? This girl is a duck up

If he’s got money why the hell he breeding dogs ? Plus all the girls have dogs so he goes around collecting the money from these dogs breeding.. what a nasty boy ..

She’s just being used to look after them it’s sick breeding dogs no experience in that breed of dog she’s being used to earn some money

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The dogs aren’t hers just loaned to do his bidding so he’s probably took the black one as a swap for these 2

Reactions: 4
The dogs aren’t hers just loaned to do his bidding so he’s probably took the black one as a swap for these 2
So she'll let her kids love them then be taken away from them! I suppose that's exactly the way it's happened with any dog she's ever owned, she is a scum bag!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.