Cassy Clark #25 still shouting G’s her man! But too embarrassed to follow her on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only just having a proper look at that pic of her and G, Jesus she's looking rough isn't she, it wouldn't be so shocking if she didn't filter every pic of herself, because when a pic that isn't filtered gets shared, she just looks awful, she looks about 40 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
she looks a lot older for 28 she looks about 45 . She’s tuned her face completely

Reactions: 5
View attachment 713798

What on earth is going on with those bottom eyebrows??
I had my eyebrows microbladed for the first time a few weeks ago. I researched and researched as I’m not one for procedures, nothing wrong with it but I have low confidence, plus I’m ginger and obviously fair I was worried wouldn’t look natural, Anyway I don’t understand how women are looking at her work and thinking this is ok? It’s your face at the end of day!

Reactions: 4
What a finger to put it on seriously? The jacket really cheap and way to big plus she looks like a dame fool standing with him can’t wait for her to see that picture of g And b together

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She looks rough g defo wants the lc look back lol
The legs have got slim over night she looks constipated

He needs to be worried now lol lc is out enjoying life and he’s stuck with that munchkin

Jesus he’s hair style is bad 40 year old hair style 🤣

Cassy he’s trying to clone you in to lc 😂the house the dogs the look

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
She looks rough g defo wants the lc look back lol
The legs have got slim over night she looks constipated

He needs to be worried now lol lc is out enjoying life and he’s stuck with that munchkin

Jesus he’s hair style is bad 40 year old hair style 🤣

Cassy he’s trying to clone you in to lc 😂the house the dogs the look
Sorry but his hair reminds me of Hitler just needs the Tash lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Look in the mirror behind her sure there looks like there’s no thigh gap in the reflection lol

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.