Cassy Clark #25 still shouting G’s her man! But too embarrassed to follow her on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For duck Sake... Its still tryna get rid of the fake tan... it'll be out of date at this bleeping rate🀣
#25QuidABottle

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah bleeping hell..... cassy needs to ask for shout outs 🀣🀣🀣.... her scary russain dolls lips.... 3 likes, her vegan toxic swamp water 5 likes. With 53k people following her thinking at least my life aint duck that tragic 🀣🀣🀣 cass im shouting ya mum out hun, angel zimmerman no1 in the world trent setter, glow b queen, dating agency extraordinaire, covic 19 exempt, creme fraiche, know what shes talking about sex pest

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I see he's off tmher grid again!!! Didn't treat her to a capri sun this weekend then!!!

• Haha
He’s unfollowed her she’s still following him the beg. I reckon this little melt down is a result of his family day out with lc and the kids yesterday to Lego land. πŸ™ˆπŸ€£πŸ€‘

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He’s unfollowed her she’s still following him the beg. I reckon this little melt down is a result of his family day out with lc and the kids yesterday to Lego land. πŸ™ˆπŸ€£πŸ€‘
She's pathetic, and this cheap shout outs thing on Insta, it's modern day begging, how embarrassing!!

She's pathetic, and this cheap shout outs thing on Insta, it's modern day begging, how embarrassing!!
I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again the girls a social media Ponce, no one wants to hand over there money to her she needs to go get a real job. Why she feels she’s entitled to anyone handing her money to post a pic on her story baffles the duck out of me. She’s a self entitled Cringey bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 11
πŸ˜‚ fake tan Β£25 this girl rates her self a bit much cassy Ann fake tan I wouldn’t give her pound for it..

Just as I said half price lip ect throughout August lol every month shes begging for clients I have never known someone to have to do half price every month just get a couple off girls through the door if its this bad for her now whats its going be like in few months another one off her business failing big time I would say she be selling her body soon but shes already gave it to every man for free

Reactions: 7
Or the fact lucie posted his hats out this morning. Running his errands like a wife does.

Reactions: 7
Its been a bleeping harsh fall from grace for scabbyanne!!!

How the tables have fully turned...

#WhatAFuckingShow

Reactions: 4
Cassy you mug how much is she paying for the tit she is putting in peoples faces to make it cheap a real beautician would never do it cheap like her cos they no they are good at there work

She should of been nicer on the way up cos she defo needs those people on the way down

All she gives a tit about is under cutting others in the business

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚and he’s gone of her Instagram πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
My mate messaged her once to see how much she would charge for a shout out … she said Β£15 tonight only πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
We should make a fake page about a home remedy for a smelly fanny I would pay her the £15 to promote that all day long 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.