Cassy Clark #25 still shouting G’s her man! But too embarrassed to follow her on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This dumb witch has no business owning any animals, I wouldn't trust her with a bleeping gold fish! Getting its stubby fingers into puppy farming. This woman wants LC life so bad its scary!!!... house looking the same as LC's, breeding dogs like LC... every time I look at the witch I can see she is trying to look more & more like LC.

#BunnyBoilerAlert
She can copy lc house looks ect but the thing she needs to get through that thick head she will never be lc her home will never be the same as lcs everything about cassyann which ent her name is tacky and worthless jp seen that she was tacky and worthless in end too so did all the minnions wake up and see she was just a worthless hoe who couldn't even sell herself because she already gave it to everymanfor free old bucket bleep

Reactions: 6
Sack your decorators the mess they have made all over that jank Lino 🤣 … that girl should be banned from having dogs she makes me so angry with it all!! Idiot
B1E963B3-B1C4-477E-9387-4A27AC822912.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Jesus there is paint everywhere, could she not afford a decent decorator??
My teenager painted his room recently and he didn't make a mess like that!!

Reactions: 4
You put some thing down to cover the floor bet she painted we would of had a picture

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone else thinks he buys them all dogs so they have to stay in and look after them 😂 it doesn’t work with slaggy she goes out and leaves her children she wouldn’t think twice about leaving a pup!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she really out with out a bra on with those big boobs leave your cardigan on at least no need for that there not small boobs plus she takes photos of her self so why do we need to see that she’s rough my kids would not like that one bit they would tell me straight

Reactions: 4
So
Is she really out with out a bra on with those big boobs leave your cardigan on at least no need for that there not small boobs plus she takes photos of her self so why do we need to see that she’s rough my kids would not like that one bit they would tell me straight
So would my kids she’s disgusting in every way

Reactions: 2
So

So would my kids she’s disgusting in every way
How sexual you got to be at that age it’s really bad she needs to behave cos her sons will be talked about behind there backs she’s so hungry talking about her underwear man fking hungry she needs to sort it out bad

Reactions: 3
So G follows Lil on his private account but not SlaggyAnne. Says it all really! I think out them all she looks the worst. Got a fright looking at her pics. 😅
You wouldn’t ever know if she was looking at you or not would ya.
The level this picture is filtered to,you just know her face looks just like that fake tan,WELL DODGY.
I would seriously cry in ten years looking back at pictures of myself and I’m filtered to high heavens.
I posted a RARE Snapchat filtered pic at xmas and thought it was ok,three weeks later I died cringing when I saw it again because I look a proper TIT.
How can they leave the house after posting tit like that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How sexual you got to be at that age it’s really bad she needs to behave cos her sons will be talked about behind there backs she’s so hungry talking about her underwear man fking hungry she needs to sort it out bad
You can still look good at that age it’s called class which she is lacking no one in her family bothers for her birthday I think the disco dancers going to live with there dad was the best thing for them there hardly around her sad life really however she’s a ducking scum bag who lies rember the dog died in my arms and the love of my life died 😜 duck sake then the underwear 🩲 then she’s a bleeping pyramid scheme glow b used to be called beauty bomb shells😂 as you can see I can’t stand her !!!

You wouldn’t ever know if she was looking at you or not would ya.
The level this picture is filtered to,you just know her face looks just like that fake tan,WELL DODGY.
I would seriously cry in ten years looking back at pictures of myself and I’m filtered to high heavens.
I posted a RARE Snapchat filtered pic at xmas and thought it was ok,three weeks later I died cringing when I saw it again because I look a proper TIT.
How can they leave the house after posting tit like that?!
😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.