Cassy Clark #25 still shouting G’s her man! But too embarrassed to follow her on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread.....
Pull up a chair

Mod edit - Jesus no! Please stop posting one or two words to watch a thread hit the watch button. It's just adding unnecessary scrolling!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 10
She’s not following him now noticed couple hours ago sure it was there this morning here goes The mental health card will be played soon

Cassy has got a funny style what is she doing with them trainer socks 🥵 them girls must be hot pair of pumps little soft shoes flats she really has some funky style

Reactions: 5
She did a few mental health posts earlier but she’s deleted it now 😂 how embarrassing if she tries to follow an account that’s open to the world anyway but only she’s not allowed to 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She did a few mental health posts earlier but she’s deleted it now 😂 how embarrassing if she tries to follow an account that’s open to the world anyway but only she’s not allowed to 😂😂
She a clown 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
@Dontatme88
Bit extreme saying bunny is so over weight. I’d say she’s more chubby but not so overweight. Leave the child alone it isn’t her fault

Reactions: 11
Cassy has got a funny style what is she doing with them trainer socks 🥵 them girls must be hot pair of pumps little soft shoes flats she really has some funky style
(Last year’s) fashion over weather as usual with Cassy lol
She thinks she’s showing she’s got £££ but those sock trainers will be as fake as they are ugly, unfortunately.
Still this is someone who goes out with a man who wears socks and sliders on a date out, of course 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Socks & sliders can’t deal with that he was down the beach with them own take the socks off feet must of been hot air the toes bet there mangled lol as for the trainers come on we don’t need the best of stuff if you haven’t got it but she really has no common sense

I mean with cassy she tries to convince it’s all real but come on now the bag she’s got a photo with him at the restaurant the girls that go there don’t wear fakes high end and you got her rocking up in her cheap self thinking she’s got it when in reality people with money don’t boast clever men don’t either this lot just seem to think that’s what it’s about duck up your kids emotionally but hey as long as you got designers

Reactions: 4
@Dontatme88
Bit extreme saying bunny is so over weight. I’d say she’s more chubby but not so overweight. Leave the child alone it isn’t her fault
Couldn’t agree more. She’s hardly bursting at the seams. She’s young it puppy fat. Kids grow out and shoot up. It’s low digging at a child.

Reactions: 9
@Dontatme88
No ones digging at the child, every pic we used to see was macdonald followed by doughnuts fry ups ice cream etc and a handful of sweets. Tottaly not the child’s fault it’s the parents fault she’s constantly eating that weather it’s cassy bill or the both of them. Usually at that age they have lost their puppy fat through being active, PE in school etc. Bunny is beautiful but if she went to the doctors she would be classed as over weight for her age. No dig at the child it’s the way she is fed

Reactions: 13
Any one see the news about fillers Botox that government going to make it illegal for these girls do do 2/3 day corse and I think may be these bunch of duck ups will have to train properly to do it.. apparently you can get the lip stuff for a tenner on line lol the liquid sorry don’t no what it’s called

Reactions: 7
There’s a Capri sun on the table so she must be feeling loved again - blue hearts all round, lucky lucky woman she is

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't think Bunny is too Chunky but it really doesn't take much to tip the scales on the body mass index for kids. My kid looks very in proportion but with a round face and that puts him at the higher end of healthy. I'd say Bunny was overweight in comparison but maybe needs to be more active

Reactions: 2
No ones digging at the child, every pic we used to see was macdonald followed by doughnuts fry ups ice cream etc and a handful of sweets. Tottaly not the child’s fault it’s the parents fault she’s constantly eating that weather it’s cassy bill or the both of them. Usually at that age they have lost their puppy fat through being active, PE in school etc. Bunny is beautiful but if she went to the doctors she would be classed as over weight for her age. No dig at the child it’s the way she is fed

Personally I think everyone is digging out Bunny, she is a young girl - her mum doesn't give 2 flying f*** about her children, no matter what she posts and most children lose the puppy fat when hit puberty...believe me, happened to me and all my friends haha

Personally I think everyone is digging out Bunny, she is a young girl - her mum doesn't give 2 flying f*** about her children, no matter what she posts and most children lose the puppy fat when hit puberty...believe me, happened to me and all my friends haha
tbf we have also been through a lockdown. Most adults have gained weight so what do you expect for children. Yes she has gained some weight but so what. Sometimes things are taken a bit far

Why the hell dose angel filter we see your face in real life same as cassy filters so much when u actually see them with out filters give you a shock😂 Go easy angel

I think people are more digging out the mother for feeding her tit all the time.. but I agree she isn’t clinically obese I’ve seen kids that are very big and they do loose it.. me for one had to go on a diet when I was in primary school 😂 I think may be we all have gone a bit far on here cussing cassy and her parenting with the children.. but bunny is not what you call obese but she has cassys frame and bug has bills frame there both look like beautiful children but I worry more for them emotionally than there weight.. may be they don’t get enough vitamins cos the mother is a tit bag more bothered about hair nails and the lates fake designers Than a healthy meal that’s not sloshed all over a plate

Last edited:
Ahh sorry if it comes across people are digging out the child that’s not my intentions at all I said she’s a beautiful girl it’s just cassy seems to be constantly feeding them unhealthy crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Cassy use to always preach how she was bullied at school for being big then she was bullied before she lost weight with jp ( liposuction) so as a mother who apparently went through all this u would do the opposite to what angel done with cassy but no shes just to lazy laying on her back for tom dick or Harry to deposit there load and off they run for the hills

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.