Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ladyhearmetonight

Hope she’s ok. Put yourself in her shoes - or anyone else spoken about in a nasty way on here.

It’s not nice is it.
Yes. I'm sure Alex James and Cookie Kibbles can empathise. Probably MOD too after she was called the Harvey Weinstein (an alleged rapist?!) of Instagram. No thought given to their personal circumstances or mental health of course

Reactions: 4

Roxanna

Hope she’s ok. Put yourself in her shoes - or anyone else spoken about in a nasty way on here.

It’s not nice is it.
It’s not nice no, which is why I got fed up with Cash verbally abusing people and bullying them through her Instagram. You have to stand against it, not easy given the fantastical followers and the excuse of poor mental health.

Plinkplonk

Chatty Member
"Seemed" honest is exactly it though, we don't know. It's all an image online. And like Cash, Cookie has had several rebrands and deleted her twitter and everything ages before this all blew up. She's currently in Channel Mum videos but I think maybe they were filmed a while ago? She's been around for a few years and had a few usernames, so her disappearing isn't out of character for her either even without all this stuff with Cash.

I feel sorry for Cash right now, she can't be in a good place whether that's because she is in danger or, more likely, because she has big mental health issues. The speculation on this board today about whether she's been in a refuge or not is a bit nasty:

This is really not true. She's written quite publicly about being in a refuge in the summer last year ie. 2017 and the roof falling in!
Ah ok, well as I said her time lines are all over the place but happy to stand corrected. If that's what she says then obviously it's true. ? I'm being a bit facetious I know -I don't doubt she's been through some horrendous abuse and has been in refuges but this sudden new story that she's been moved out of London for her safety just does not tally up with other stuff she's been saying recently. It's all a bit 'the boy who cried wolf'. And I didn't say she's never been in a refuge I just never got the impression that she was moved out of London directly from a refuge.

Last edited:

Sweettutu

Chatty Member
I wonder what the school mums think.
She seems incredibly poorly educated. Her life pre mansion looked normal/boring/shit. Although a large farm house backing onto an office park is a bit smoke/mirrors. Its like buying a huge house on a bypass.

But something happened. They roll with an interesting crowd it seems... I wonder if hangers on? Or just money laundering.

Don’t think old money. They send the kids to local state.

Four grand on the cape - that’s why she blacked out the price the. What an arse

Spilttea

VIP Member
Surely this whole thing can come to a swift end of those screen shots and messages were made public.

Cash is over on mumsnet (oh the irony, given the things she is said about the site and it’s posters in the past) trying to drum up sympathy and doing her best impression of a genuine person who is just misunderstood.

Either she is at risk of losing her book deal or she has been told to play nice.

Bogbrush she lied or at the very least embellished her situation. For example she did a post showing a tin of potatoes and said that she'd had to go to the foodbank to feed her and her daughter. A short time later her fridge showed a wine and a few posters asked why she was buying wine (can't remember brand but it wasn't cheap) when she was relying on food banks. She went all arsey and said she hadn't used a foodbank in several years...posters said 'what about that recent post?' and Cash replied in the stories in her usual aggressive manner that not everything you see is fact, it is art. Lots of examples like this, combined with her slagging loads of people off publicly but going mad when there was any talk of her has put a lot of people off her.

Addabaddaboo

It wasn’t an act, well it was but it wasn’t meant to be seen as an act, she really did want ppl to believe that was her.
When she got caught out talking bullshit she started with the ITS ART.
of course if anyone questions her on it her answer is to scream WORKING CLASS CANT MAKE ART STOP KEEPING US POOR NOT A TORY RUG until the person forgets what they were questioning.

Sweettutu

Chatty Member
I got that message. I took it as generic influencer bashing that can’t be done on MN because they’re “real” people “just like you and me” (vs Theresa May or Tony Blair or kate Middleton or Katie price or bojo, or Corbyn or love islanders or any other fucker in the public domain who have clearly courted publicity for financial/political gain - who don’t count as humans like us, apparently, maybe they are droids) and can’t be discussed under an “influencer” thread. Although selfish mother was discussed under fashion and that was fine.

Selfish mother was such a twat over “shop small, buy my £60 fruit of the loom sweaters”. I’m so glad for the MN threads bursting the insta grifter bubble for me. I had a baby in 2017 and followed all the mum accounts, got suckered into one crap purchase (a £20 or £25 teething necklace) off the back of insta —my c.£4K of white company nursery/bedroom furniture was my own making— but I digress.

I hope this place lets us just vent about whatever shit MOFOD or their ilk are up to without getting all uppity. MOD jewellery line - rip off junk. She had some stories posting pics of her in various Zara outfits that don’t fit bc she has boobs and has had 4 kids. It was fine apart from the wording of “I’m launching MY jewellery line”. I mean, sure. Katie price has had numerous perfumes over the years. Bet she was down the factory.

And i HATE the influencer books. They can’t write. They are not copywriters. They don’t have any flair with words. When they’re all “proud” for writing a book (“I did it!! I can’t believe I wrote a book!”) it’s just pathetic. It’s either a text dump of all the blog posts, or it’s an extended essay on their life to date. A GCSE student could produce it, with time and motivation.

Another gripe on MN - all the huns reporting. One of my posts got deleted on FOD relating to his job. I said if I was paying for Big 4 management consultancy and that goon loped in, I’d be appalled. Nothing I wrote isn’t public information. Their address. Their previous address. The old house price achieved (c 600). The new house price paid (c850). It’s all online! It can be found in about 5 clicks. Don’t like it? Don’t go after fame!

gypsymoth

VIP Member
Is she on here?

Anyway, such a dramalama. I’ve also been in refuges....with 4 kids at the time I might add!! It’s not ideal but I was so thankful to be there. She makes out it’s so,so bad. No live, it’s just your expectations were probably too high!

AliceinWanderlust

Most people who can’t stand Cash are working class. I’m working class and she doesn’t speak for me. The only people listening to her were guilty overprivilged middle class instamum twats and she Burnt that shitty boat. Her delusions of literary grandeur are almost funny.
The class argument has fallen on deaf ears. She used that as a way to pit women against each other but in fact it was the working class (like myself) who grew tired of her lies and erratic behaviour. The middle class lot couldn’t gice a toss about her and if my memory serves me right never actually engaged with her. She just pulled them in for drama to gain more likes and followers .

Roxanna

How many of you have ever felt personally victimised by Cash Carraway?
How many of you looked behind the drama and saw a vindictive drama queen rather than falling for the lies?
It takes a strong person to stand up against someone who is manipulating public sympathy to sell a book and a tour. Tall poppy syndrome.

Avis

Cash has written a “disclaimer”
What I’d really like to see is a timeline clarifying why she said she had a great relationship with her child’s dad if she had to flee to a refuge when 10 weeks pregnant unless the perpetrator wasn’t the dad?! Also why delete all comeback mum stuff & glaze over details of marriage to ripley & life in Thames house? The whole thing doesn’t add up

N

NellieOleson

You’d think cash would be pleased people are discussing her art. Isn’t that the point of art?

Penguin are publishing Mrs Hinch’s new book. I get the feeling that they just jump on a bandwagon, hype as many pre sells as possible based on an outline for a book and then work out the details later.

N

NellieOleson

The woman behind it is a total wannabe playwright and it seems obvious she was trying to bring her competition down through some kind of misplaced envy.
Lol, ok. Jealous of her playwrighting. Yup, that's gotta be it ;)

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Just read the article...
It is a huge pity party about how poor she has been all her life and how she has had to turn to the sex industry to support herself. It is interspersed with successful play writing and living with a rich bloke. Every bloke has beaten her and she has spent her life using food banks.
She managed to make friends with rich women at one point and set up an Instagram account that was a ‘joke’ but she got taken seriously and sold ads in it...it was funny because nobody noticed she was being ironic.

She has sold the journalist all her lies and they seem to believe it all...unlike the readers.

The comments on the article are great !

Attachments

N

NellieOleson

They all want to control what is being said about them. Whether Waitrose instamums, or working class witches or however they are branded that week. Cash admitted on her own page in a response to one of the comments that I read that she wanted 'to control the narrative'. Instagram allows them all to control what is said by deleting and blocking at will. That's why they monitor the forums, and used various tactics on mumsnet to close down or steer the discussion in different directions.

In some ways fair play to her as she has been successful due to reinventing herself, it's just a pity that she is using other people's unfortunate experiences and passing them off as her own. I was a follower of hers until she did a story about the mums at her daughter's school, she was mocking them and it was so obviously made up for effect.