Cash Carraway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's nice dear. I see you're still totally missing the point, however - I can't speak for anyone else but my issue with you is that you appear to be a liar. Not that you are allegedly poor. Or a labour supporter. Or that you have changed your name. I couldn't give a duck where you live. Feel free to quote me directly in your next rant rather than purposefully misrepresenting mattelp2rs. Again
? Oh Cash , you really miss the attention.
I know - it must be death by a thousand cuts being off Instagram!

Reactions: 1
I think she knows that it’s because she has lied, if she says it’s because she is poor or not a Tory it brings more sympathy.

Hilarious! I get a mention even though I only posted for the first time yesterday ?. That's the funniest thing I've read in a looooong time. Thanks for the mention Cash ?
I am gutted that I didn’t to be honest after my lengthy white middle class aspirational investigations ?

Reactions: 2
‘EeebyMum

She went to the awards as her favourite character, A. Knobhead

Love you Eeeby ?

Reactions: 3
She didn’t mention the fact someone was saying she was dead (unless I missed it, my eyes fell out after the second paragraph), that’s the thing I would have expected her to sink her fangs into...

Reactions: 3
Hope she’s ok. Put yourself in her shoes - or anyone else spoken about in a nasty way on here.

It’s not nice is it.
Yes. I'm sure Alex James and Cookie Kibbles can empathise. Probably MOD too after she was called the Harvey Weinstein (an alleged rapist?!) of Instagram. No thought given to their personal circumstances or mental health of course

Reactions: 4
Hope she’s ok. Put yourself in her shoes - or anyone else spoken about in a nasty way on here.

It’s not nice is it.
It’s not nice no, which is why I got fed up with Cash verbally abusing people and bullying them through her Instagram. You have to stand against it, not easy given the fantastical followers and the excuse of poor mental health.

Reactions: 4
She was bleeping vile about Cookie , after that IG story where she called Cookie a bleep and a tit writer then had the audacity to say she didn’t get why she was targeted???

Reactions: 1
That Mumsnet thread looms like it's too g really well for, Cash

Thank goodness Strictly is finished so dry the rain can create lots of socks and go on to stick up for her

I wonder of mother pukka knows she met some pretend character when she approached CC and asked her to write for her feed. It's like Alan Partridge

Lol @ comparing herself to Jesus
Because that's an accurate analogy ?

I hope she gets some more help for her problems, and either makes it clear everything is fiction or stops it.. Really unfair to all those vulnerable people who shared their stories with her & felt empowered by her.

And pretending to have committed suicide is just deplorable, no matter what

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.