Cash Carraway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many of you have ever felt personally victimised by Cash Carraway?
How many of you looked behind the drama and saw a vindictive drama queen rather than falling for the lies?
It takes a strong person to stand up against someone who is manipulating public sympathy to sell a book and a tour. Tall poppy syndrome.

Reactions: 4
Do you think she argues with herself in the mirror? I can just imagine her jaw clicking. “Socially cleansing us out of London. Burn the working class witch. Food bank mothers. Capitalist. Austerity. Poor. Poverty. Waaa waaa waaa”. I give it to the girl. I’m poor but bloody hell I don’t moan like that.

Ah so have YOU been personally victimised by her? ?
100%

Shh guys. Don’t say too much. She might get her lawyer on you. (Despite the rather expensive legal fees, but apparently living on the bread line.)

Reactions: 1
legal fees? Hmm....I’d put money on one of her insta lawyer mates sending them for free.

I’m no cookie no. Sorry guys. But she was hilarious.

legal fees? Hmm....I’d put money on one of her insta lawyer mates sending them for free.
I’d hope people who work in Law would have more common sense than to indulge in Cash Carraway bull tit.

Great content for her next book she is doing.

“Dear diary, today I sent death threats to multiple people from an address that is suppose to be secret on my very public Instagram. Also I sent my 100th letter to Jeremy Corbyn... unfortunately she is yet to reply.” She’s like the Elenor Ollifant of instagram.

Alright cash mate, how you doin?

Dear diary, today I sent death threats to multiple people from an address that is suppose to be secret on my very public Instagram
Is this the case?? That's a very different scenario from people on a forum suggesting she is being liberal with the truth.

was sent this last night
Screenshot_20181209-145047_Chrome.jpg

a new member that joined on Wednesday from wgat I could see

I assumed it was a troll- I hope it isn't true.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.