Cash Carraway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you Roxanna for summing up what is so frustrating about all this, the feeling of being lied to is what makes the discussion continue, it’s why this thread exists.
It also exists because there are people here who are delinerately making it exist. I’m not as anti Cash as most here but it’s getting on my wick that she is pulling the strings. Nice how Bet Lynch dropped in the link to Cash’s book. #ad

Reactions: 1
It also exists because there are people here who are delinerately making it exist. I’m not as anti Cash as most here but it’s getting on my wick that she is pulling the strings. Nice how Bet Lynch dropped in the link to Cash’s book. #ad
That really wasn’t me advertising her.
I am everything she says she despises.
I thought it was simply interesting reading how the book was being touted.

That really wasn’t me advertising her.
I am everything she says she despises.
I thought it was simply interesting reading how the book was being touted.
Ok. The blurb had already been copied several times here. I think we all now know it’s being touted as a memoir and that it might not deserve to be.

I can’t work our if the sock puppets posts have disappeared or if I’ve just got them on ignore. Normally it says ‘show ignored content’ but it’s not so have they been deleted?

I think one sock puppets posts were deleted entirely.

I might have missed stuff last night then because I can still see the people who I thought were sockpuppet’s posts.

Is she on here?

Anyway, such a dramalama. I’ve also been in refuges....with 4 kids at the time I might add!! It’s not ideal but I was so thankful to be there. She makes out it’s so,so bad. No live, it’s just your expectations were probably too high!

Reactions: 4
Not being funny but you wanna see this: https://cashcarraway.com/monologues/2018/12/15/idiot-disclaimer

Tattle Life up in lights! o_O Or something :m
That's nice dear. I see you're still totally missing the point, however - I can't speak for anyone else but my issue with you is that you appear to be a liar. Not that you are allegedly poor. Or a labour supporter. Or that you have changed your name. I couldn't give a duck where you live. Feel free to quote me directly in your next rant rather than purposefully misrepresenting matters. Again

Reactions: 7
Quite repetitive, not your best work Cash!

I definitely think it was her that posted about her killing herself now after reading(About a third) of that.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.