Cash Carraway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot of people who knew her as the Come Back mum have said the same...

She creates dramas and whips up a story for likes and attention I mean she’s managed to get a few people chatting about her on here. Her stories are all fabricated, she sells poverty in such a distasteful and disingenuous way it makes me feel sick

Reactions: 5
In some ways fair play to her as she has been successful due to reinventing herself, it's just a pity that she is using other people's unfortunate experiences and passing them off as her own. I was a follower of hers until she did a story about the mums at her daughter's school, she was mocking them and it was so obviously made up for effect.

Reactions: 4
I remember the Laura mercier foundation post, I will apologise if I am wrong but I don’t believe that was by a donation of Laura mercier vouchers.
If it was, why take it down? It was a nice thing to do for a women’s refuge.

Reactions: 1
Just wondering what virtual terrors might have beset Cash now?

She’s writing her next book titled ‘fake it til you make it - how to blag a free rug and other ways you can make poverty sell to over 20k followers #notatory #notaninstamum #butjustasawful

Reactions: 2
Totally agree. That Ness whoever she is needs to get back on the horse. It’s a shame Cash hounded her and any who dared comment on it off Instagram. Bring back TIT.
When did Cash hound Ness ? As far as I could see Cash was hounded and goaded by her, not the other way round. The woman behind it is a total wannabe playwright and it seems obvious she was trying to bring her competition down through some kind of misplaced envy.

Last edited by a moderator:
The woman behind it is a total wannabe playwright and it seems obvious she was trying to bring her competition down through some kind of misplaced envy.
Lol, ok. Jealous of her playwrighting. Yup, that's gotta be it ;)

Reactions: 4
Envy? Of lies? Cash hounds off and bullies anyone who calls her out on her bullshit.

Reactions: 5
She’s writing her next book titled ‘fake it til you make it - how to blag a free rug and other ways you can make poverty sell to over 20k followers #notatory #notaninstamum #butjustasawful
You forgot #bodenbyme and #bigfeastival. Oh and #cheesecunt (which was Cookie’s line but what’s a little stealing among friends).

You forgot #bodenbyme and #bigfeastival. Oh and #cheesecunt (which was Cookie’s line but what’s a little stealing among friends).
Oh yes of course she stole that material from Cookie, she also stole another women’s story of domestic violence and made it her own. I always wondered how she could afford to post those not a Tory posters to so many of her fans but couldn’t afford to feed her kid?

Oh yes of course she stole that material from Cookie, she also stole another women’s story of domestic violence and made it her own. I always wondered how she could afford to post those not a Tory posters to so many of her fans but couldn’t afford to feed her kid?
She charges that tory poster
, I thought she did it because she wanted to. God she is like the other instahuns trying to get money

She charges that tory poster
, I thought she did it because she wanted to. God she is like the other instahuns trying to get money
Totally agree. It’s all so money grabbing and she’s almost worst ‘instamum’ (despite the lady protesting) of the lot. Her Cash for Cash fund was the final nail in the coffin for me. Asking vulnerable women for a tenner to ask her a question. Then you find out - by her own admission - she isn’t living in poverty.

Reactions: 3
Totally agree. It’s all so money grabbing and she’s almost worst ‘instamum’ (despite the lady protesting) of the lot. Her Cash for Cash fund was the final nail in the coffin for me. Asking vulnerable women for a tenner to ask her a question. Then you find out - by her own admission - she isn’t living in poverty.
You know when I thought that she actually was in poverty I thought fair play to her for trying to make a bit of money this way. But in hindsight that is really despicable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.