Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Plinkplonk

Chatty Member
Can someone explain to me who her exact location has to be kept secret from? I'm confused because she puts herself and her child out there all the time. Her and her child's location is known every time she performs. If she is living in a safe house then the agencies who arrange this must be pretty ticked off that she compromises that all the time and expects to be moved. It really isn't hard to work out exactly where people live by what they say and show in photos on the internet. There are a few people I've followed on blogs etc who don't realise the bits and bobs they reveal over a period of time tells someone who really wants to know personal stuff like their actual address not just a location
This is just another example of her making up shit and I don't think even she can keep up with her lies anymore. I don't blame her one bit for wanting to keep her address private but I don't for one second believe she's been placed there for her safety. She certainly wasn't in a refuge before moving there as far as I could tell from all her writings. I mean, literally a few days ago she was talking about how she's got 202 days left before her tenancy becomes permanent and she can be rehoused back in Central London. That wouldn't happen if she's been moved out of London for her safety. She bangs on and on about being socially cleansed from london, never once mentioned she'd been moved to get her away from her abuser. As far as I can tell the domestic violence happened 8/9 years ago - can't believe she's still being harassed by the same person as I'm sure he would be in prison by now if it was serious enough for her to be rehomed 8 years down the line. There may have been a more recent abusive relationship but who knows. And this is her fundamental problem - she's spouted so much bullshit I wouldn't believe anything she said even if it was true. It's a shame as I actually think she's a very good writer, but I just choose to treat it all as a work of fiction.

Reactions: 4

Fluffs

I’m just wondering what I’ve missed as if the cross A level emo is who I think it is, she’s not posted anything about CC recently?? ?

That’s really interesting 222thepoint. I don’t like the whole “just an act” thing, I think it sounds like an excuse. The whole stage costume made me uncomfortable- like this is what a dv victim looks like. It’s stereotyping and it’s pretty pathetic.
I watched her stories when she went in on cookie kibbles and I was amazed - she was so full of hate and bitchy, it was sad to watch.

PeppaPig

Any speculation here will just cause drama, maybe that’s why she’s cancelled, missing the dramz

• Haha

AliceinWanderlust

I use to follow Parry on her weight loss/slimming world account when I was trying to loose a lot of baby weight. The constant take down of the Instamums on her other account was a bit mean girls if you ask me. I’m not middle class by all means but I have to wonder what would happen if the Instamums started taking the piss and singing songs about the likes of Parry and Cash. It just seems like it’s a one way street

Pollyponsonby

VIP Member
Cash really pissed me off on a personal level. I felt sorry for her,she had no money to feed her kid, she posted a picture of an empty fridge.
I asked if I could help, ‘Yes,donate by buying tickets to my show she said’ I bought quite a few, and very quickly under another email address asked if I could have a free ticket for her show, ‘No, there are none available’ I do believe she was pocketing the money that was gifted for tickets.
Also if you look at her fridge posts ,the food is all from Waitrose! Labels turned round of course! If you were skint and couldn’t feed your child would you go to Aldi or Waitrose?
I think she was a very angry anti insta mum wannabe influencer!

Addabaddaboo

It’s not because she thinks herself of high regard, she’s in a safe house. I don’t know why, could be due to an ex? Her past? Who knows. But no one should reveal where she lives, regardless of what you think about her. She must be going through hell worrying about her daughter
She’s not in a safe house and no one revealed where she lived.

Firecrotch69

Have a sneaky suspicion that Floss is an instamum...probably that mummy smile...or one of the crew.
Yes I think you may be on to something now I read the comments back! Has the familiar whine to it!!

Also very defensive over shitty ‘instamum’ behaviour. Piss off Floss. Read your own thread

Firecrotch69

Her latest tweets just lament that she wrote them herself; she is desperate for validation and adoration for her ‘quick wit’ and satire.

Someone should introduce her to ratemypoo.com

AliceinWanderlust

She has a book coming out she needs the whip up another fabricated story to keep her name known.

I heard that she admitted starting some MN threads about herself. Says it all

I remember someone asking why she was so friendly with someone who she previously claimed had been very violent towards her and she just deleted and blocked.

That’s just it - someone (cash, or a brown noser of hers) saying you can’t donate if you were hard up, it’s the same attitude of - you can’t have a phone if you are REALLY poor.

On Twitter a woman is reiterating that cash was chased off Instagram because she was sharing her life experiences, that is so far from the truth ! She LEFT Instagram, because she lied about her experiences, she riled people up and then played the mental health vulnerable woman card when she was called out for it.

That’s is a tactic a lot of ‘feminists’ use at the moment, and it’s no different to the gas lighting tactics abusers use. It’s fucked up, and cash is fucked up and now profiting from her lies.
Thank you. I’ve felt so alone with this and appreciate people getting why this thread exists. I don’t want to bully Cash or cause her any harm but the use of my story for her gain has broken me in ways I hope she never intended. These threads are for free speech and it’s clear that Cash thinks she can simply delete the harm she’s caused others. If I felt it was safe for me to speak up I would because what she represents is not honesty or truth about working class women or women affected by DV. It’s vitriol and insensitive rehashing of other people’s stories. My life.

• Heart

Addabaddaboo

*attempts to be goady by sticking up a photo of kid in her knickers hanging out in ‘1970s Mexican brothel’

Try harder Cash.

I looked at her website recently and she said she doesn't use social media anymore as it's fake and people aren't very nice. Yes, Cash, they were mightily peaved off with you when you were exposed as a liar :rolleyes:

Roxanna

I wouldn’t worry, she only has about 200 followers and if they want to be sycophants to someone who has lied and bullied her way through life, let them. The predictable legal threats have arrived too ??.

N

NellieOleson

It's a memoir. About living in a refuge - according to who ever it is she is PRETENDING to be
So not a real memoir then? A memoir of a character. Jeez this is confusing to plebs like me who don’t understand art.