Cash Carraway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t had a message. I had a bit of a conspiracy theory that the OP from some of the threads against the influencers was something to do with CC, as the influencers were getting shredded and CC being defended.

No idea though.

I want the discussion kept going ??‍♀

Reactions: 1
I lie! Just checked, I do have a message, it was about influencers in general, not CC.

I know the message was about influencers in general but the only person getting the threads shut down was CC. I suppose the message sender would have nothing to lose by saying ‘come and discuss CC’ so I am probably being overly suspicious. Every time CC posts about being slated on forums all her followers lap it up and condemn the forums but there is never any evidence shown. I wouldn’t be surprised if she was stirring things up, any publicity is good publicity etc although she is definitely dropping followers (not that I’m over invested and check in every day...)

Reactions: 2
I got a few messages as I had been a regular name changer, none of them were names I used on CC threads so I don't think it was CC specific. In fact I am not sure the name I used on the CC threads received a message.

Oh I see, I am sort of agreeing with you in a roundabout way then Peppa. I was very suspicious of some of the MN OP of those threads.

I got that message. I took it as generic influencer bashing that can’t be done on MN because they’re “real” people “just like you and me” (vs Theresa May or Tony Blair or kate Middleton or Katie price or bojo, or Corbyn or love islanders or any other fucker in the public domain who have clearly courted publicity for financial/political gain - who don’t count as humans like us, apparently, maybe they are droids) and can’t be discussed under an “influencer” thread. Although selfish mother was discussed under fashion and that was fine.

Selfish mother was such a twit over “shop small, buy my £60 fruit of the loom sweaters”. I’m so glad for the MN threads bursting the insta grifter bubble for me. I had a baby in 2017 and followed all the mum accounts, got suckered into one crap purchase (a £20 or £25 teething necklace) off the back of insta —my c.£4K of white company nursery/bedroom furniture was my own making— but I digress.

I hope this place lets us just vent about whatever tit MOFOD or their ilk are up to without getting all uppity. MOD jewellery line - rip off junk. She had some stories posting pics of her in various Zara outfits that don’t fit bc she has boobs and has had 4 kids. It was fine apart from the wording of “I’m launching MY jewellery line”. I mean, sure. Katie price has had numerous perfumes over the years. Bet she was down the factory.

And i HATE the influencer books. They can’t write. They are not copywriters. They don’t have any flair with words. When they’re all “proud” for writing a book (“I did it!! I can’t believe I wrote a book!”) it’s just pathetic. It’s either a text dump of all the blog posts, or it’s an extended essay on their life to date. A GCSE student could produce it, with time and motivation.

Another gripe on MN - all the huns reporting. One of my posts got deleted on FOD relating to his job. I said if I was paying for Big 4 management consultancy and that goon loped in, I’d be appalled. Nothing I wrote isn’t public information. Their address. Their previous address. The old house price achieved (c 600). The new house price paid (c850). It’s all online! It can be found in about 5 clicks. Don’t like it? Don’t go after fame!

Reactions: 4
Sweet tutu - oh god the Selfish Mother crap, about boycotting the high street and how she thought mumsnet was terrible because a women who was ttc said her jumpers were smug, was just privileged twonk. She’s deleted all those posts now.
The MN threads were all hijacked by people with their own various agendas, I imagine the same could happen to these forums, but at least it’s an open place to discuss them.

What world is SM living in, yeah well there is no way I could boycott high Street there is no way I could afford it. Some of this INSTA mums are unreal, when are they wake up and relise we don't all have a big dispose income and don't live a middle class lifestyle ffs.

I was sent that message too.I was active on the influencer threads over there.Joined on here today.Much more interesting.

I was sent that message too.I was active on the influencer threads over there.Joined on here today.Much more interesting.
Welcome! I think you will enjoy it here, the rules are more sensible and critical thought is allowed rather than censored.

Yes it’s such a relief to discuss cash carraway. So much about her account is dubious and wrong.

I find it refreshing that here we can have an opinion which differs from others and not instantly be labelled “jealous” I’m far from jealous of any of them.

I’ve not been sent a message and I was active on the mumsnet threads <sniff>

#billynomates?

I just watched her latest post, whinge, whinge about empowering women. Unfortunately much of her content focused around bullying someone who had done nothing to her.
The hypocrisy of it just astounded me ??‍♀

She’s taken the Mandy McCann message off her highlights, conscience or pressure from agent/book company? ?

She wangs on and on about being bullied but in reality there are very few places online where you can discuss her at all before the thread goes kaput.

She twists the truth to suit her narrative and cries bully whenever she is called out in her own unpleasant behaviour.

She is just as egotistical as the influencers and instamums she slags off but apparently everyone is fair game for CC to slate but don’t you dare question any artistic licence she has taken with the truth because then you are bullying her.

She keeps talking about her ‘work’ being silenced but what is her ‘work?’ I have yet to see her offer any analysis or insight into poverty and there is so much she could be saying. Her commentary is totally self centered and she says very little about anything bar her own anger at instamums/soldiers of the patriarchy.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.