Cash Carraway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cash should be introduced to Dave R. They both rewrite the narrative when it suits them, they both claim to be standing up to bullies for the benefit of others and they both forget about the kids that they have told.

It's all very strange. I though Cash was very funny and raised some very interesting insights into Instamums. I watched as she seems totally devastated about the really nasty post made about her being an unfit mother but as it has been stated there are so many inconsistencies and her stories just don't add up.
I hope she stays away from social media and sorts herself out for the sake of her and her daughter.....I was a mug who has pre-ordered the book and brought tickets to see her shows. I feel conned.
Conned is how I feel too. What a joke that someone who constantly claims to be screwed over by the government and people with money actually turns out to be pulling the wool over people’s eyes for money.

Reactions: 1
Can someone explain to me who her exact location has to be kept secret from? I'm confused because she puts herself and her child out there all the time. Her and her child's location is known every time she performs. If she is living in a safe house then the agencies who arrange this must be pretty ticked off that she compromises that all the time and expects to be moved. It really isn't hard to work out exactly where people live by what they say and show in photos on the internet. There are a few people I've followed on blogs etc who don't realise the bits and bobs they reveal over a period of time tells someone who really wants to know personal stuff like their actual address not just a location
This is just another example of her making up tit and I don't think even she can keep up with her lies anymore. I don't blame her one bit for wanting to keep her address private but I don't for one second believe she's been placed there for her safety. She certainly wasn't in a refuge before moving there as far as I could tell from all her writings. I mean, literally a few days ago she was talking about how she's got 202 days left before her tenancy becomes permanent and she can be rehoused back in Central London. That wouldn't happen if she's been moved out of London for her safety. She bangs on and on about being socially cleansed from london, never once mentioned she'd been moved to get her away from her abuser. As far as I can tell the domestic violence happened 8/9 years ago - can't believe she's still being harassed by the same person as I'm sure he would be in prison by now if it was serious enough for her to be rehomed 8 years down the line. There may have been a more recent abusive relationship but who knows. And this is her fundamental problem - she's spouted so much bullshit I wouldn't believe anything she said even if it was true. It's a shame as I actually think she's a very good writer, but I just choose to treat it all as a work of fiction.

Reactions: 4
Thanks so much for clarifying her story Plinkplonk. I couldn't understand how someone so frightened for her and her child's safety would willingly put themselves out there to be found. It seems it's drama all the way. Too many conflicting stories she has told. Unfortunately for her they can't all be deleted and the proof is out there

Reactions: 2
it does make you wonder whether they're all in it together and it's all fabricated drama and they're all laughing at us lapping it up behind the scenes.
I've wondered about this too. Mother Pukka is like that Kevin Bacon game, only much closer than 6 steps away from the action. She has links with Cash, Cookie, Ness Lyons, Louise McG, MOD and most of the instamums.

Thanks so much for clarifying her story Plinkplonk. [/QUOTE]

Well it's her story and I don't know her so can't really clarify it but that's my take on it at least! And I'm sure plenty of others would agree.

But then in her huffington post about being in a women’s refugee camp, she said she was 10 weeks pregnant when she escaped her abuser - that would mean her daughters dad, who she is apparently good friends with? I’m lost.

Reactions: 3
I remember someone asking why she was so friendly with someone who she previously claimed had been very violent towards her and she just deleted and blocked.

I've wondered about this too. Mother Pukka is like that Kevin Bacon game, only much closer than 6 steps away from the action. She has links with Cash, Cookie, Ness Lyons, Louise McG, MOD and most of the instamums.
Yes Mother Pukka, or Anna Whitehouse to use her real name, has direct links with them all, in person I think. She also has links with Dani who is AlrightBabs, DrytheRain, Ultimate Girl Gang, Heidi Corbs and Laura Hesketh. Remember when there was all that stuff between MOD and Laura Hesketh? Mother Pukka and Laura Hesketh were friendly at the time and still are, they comment on each other's instagram pages.

Anna is clever, getting on with everyone - keep enemies closer springs to mind. I think the one person I feel most for is Cookie becuase I felt she had her heart in the right place and she seemed honest.

Anna is clever, getting on with everyone - keep enemies closer springs to mind. I think the one person I feel most for is Cookie becuase I felt she had her heart in the right place and she seemed honest.
"Seemed" honest is exactly it though, we don't know. It's all an image online. And like Cash, Cookie has had several rebrands and deleted her twitter and everything ages before this all blew up. She's currently in Channel Mum videos but I think maybe they were filmed a while ago? She's been around for a few years and had a few usernames, so her disappearing isn't out of character for her either even without all this stuff with Cash.

I feel sorry for Cash right now, she can't be in a good place whether that's because she is in danger or, more likely, because she has big mental health issues. The speculation on this board today about whether she's been in a refuge or not is a bit nasty:

She certainly wasn't in a refuge before moving there as far as I could tell from all her writings. .....As far as I can tell the domestic violence happened 8/9 years ago - can't believe she's still being harassed by the same person as I'm sure he would be in prison by now if it was serious enough for her to be rehomed 8 years down the line.
This is really not true. She's written quite publicly about being in a refuge in the summer last year ie. 2017 and the roof falling in!

I’ve just remembered I read that post from Ness Lyons on Anna’s page on flexible working and the law - she’s a lawyer. I hope Cookie is ok too, her Jack Whitehall gags were funny

I want to like mother pukka, and she’s definitely one of the more open minded insta mums, but she seems leech-like. Tapping everyone and anyone for content. She must spend a hell of a lot of time on her phone.

I noticed on Cash’s last selfie post that both selfish mother and Jennie Scott from mothers meetings had commented positively ?

So because CC writes publicly about something then it’s true? Not so far it isn’t, she has directly contradicted herself on numerous occasions.
I feel sorry for people she has attacked, blocked and encouraged pile ons to. Not her, not one bit.

Reactions: 3
Maybe they’re all secretly scared of her so support her from the side lines so they won’t get accused of being middle class and Tory voters? We’ve all seen how cash behaves when questioned about anything.

Didn’t she have a go at Selfiah Mother recently too?

So because CC writes publicly about something then it’s true? Not so far it isn’t, she has directly contradicted herself on numerous occasions.
I feel sorry for people she has attacked, blocked and encouraged pile ons to. Not her, not one bit.
I didn't put it well, I meant that it was public in that it seemed back up by other people? She tweeted about the roof at the time and people helped. She's said that's how she met the journalists who funded her show and they've said the same publicly, it was all in her play promo. I agree she seems to say a lot of stuff that probably isn't true but to say she's lying about being in a refuge is a bit icky unless there's clear proof. I feel sorry for her because her head can't be in a great place and it must all be quite chaotic. That doesn't mean I agree with what's she done!

"Seemed" honest is exactly it though, we don't know. It's all an image online. And like Cash, Cookie has had several rebrands and deleted her twitter and everything ages before this all blew up. She's currently in Channel Mum videos but I think maybe they were filmed a while ago? She's been around for a few years and had a few usernames, so her disappearing isn't out of character for her either even without all this stuff with Cash.

I feel sorry for Cash right now, she can't be in a good place whether that's because she is in danger or, more likely, because she has big mental health issues. The speculation on this board today about whether she's been in a refuge or not is a bit nasty:

This is really not true. She's written quite publicly about being in a refuge in the summer last year ie. 2017 and the roof falling in!
Ah ok, well as I said her time lines are all over the place but happy to stand corrected. If that's what she says then obviously it's true. ? I'm being a bit facetious I know -I don't doubt she's been through some horrendous abuse and has been in refuges but this sudden new story that she's been moved out of London for her safety just does not tally up with other stuff she's been saying recently. It's all a bit 'the boy who cried wolf'. And I didn't say she's never been in a refuge I just never got the impression that she was moved out of London directly from a refuge.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.