Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Its not that she doesn't have a job, she literally has no responsibilities in life whatsoever. She really doesn't. Everything she has or does she's hasn't gained herself. She literally lives from benefits and secretly gained commission from the odd affiliate/ad. She is defending things she has no idea about, she hasn't lived enough life to be able to justify the essays of input she creates. Like I said she lives through others. Her input comes through what she sees others say and do then she models them and passes it off as her own feelings and opinions.

Shes a bandwagon jumper.

Shes no true life experience like us real humans have, sadly. I do pity her and I kind of guess social media is her outlet.
I can't and won't pity her.
When Hinch first starting gaining followers and the hate followed Serene was the first in anyone's inbox sticking up for her, and she was vile about it. She'd then use her mental health if she was called out.
She harps on that klarna and clear pay are bad and it's something she would never promote, and in the next breath she will promote it if she has a aff link to go along side it.
Shes fabricated the story about her "ex's" suicide that much, I don't even believe she knows the truth about it anymore. She wasn't with Tams, she pushed Tams to her young end.
She latches on to anyone she can and she sucks the life out of them, why is she still calling her Ex's mother mum?
If there's a crisis, you can bet your arse it's happened to her? SA? Miscarriage? She's been there done that and she's had it worse than anyone.
Just before covid she was planning on getting pregnant with her bestie, who funnily enough we never hear of now. How can she possibly have a baby when she's confessed to spending weeks upon weeks in bed? She can't care for herself physically nor mentally never mind an innocent child.
She expects everything for nothing, when she first moved out of Tams mums, it was only possible because she blagged a deposit out of her followers with a go fund me.
She has more disposable income than most, yet she always wants more, and wants it free.
No pity here. I think she's a manipulative calculating narcissistic little witch. Who looks like she needs a good wash.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

CoconotLoco

IMG_20230506_134725.jpg
IMG_20230506_134754.jpg
IMG_20230506_134809.jpg

More political commentary from Samantha as she sit on her arse doing nothing but knit and read as per, having never contributed anything or done a hard day's work in life, claiming disabilities benefits and a 2 bed flat she doesn't need, amazing insight
!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Peach97

VIP Member
Another day another pity post about her " shite" kitchen and how she can't stand up to do the dishes🤣 yet she then continues to discuss her " outbuildings" ....how the hell did a single childless woman get a 2 bed flat with a garden and outside storage. Surely it should go to a family with children??
I get mental health can be awful but I’m sorry she doesn’t have a job, she clearly doesn’t so fuck all. Day in day out she must just sit, read, watch TV. She’s full of shit. She’s just a lazy person. And now she’s getting a “utility outbuilding” as well, somehow by someone she knows. She’s constantly bragging about getting new stuff, a dish washer etc, saying she’s worked hard to get where she is. How? She hasn’t worked a day in her fucking life. I’m shocked she’s got a 2 bed flat with a garden and TWO outbuildings when I see families with much smaller spaces needing more being ignored by the council etc.

Reactions: 10

Peach97

VIP Member
Not her posting about “day one of her quiet week” 4.5 hours napping and 4.5 hours binge watching tv…. So like every other day for you then? Considering you don’t have a job????

Reactions: 9

Peach97

VIP Member
Her stories about Gabby Petito have really rubbed me the wrong way. It’s the way she constantly phrases things as if she knows better than everyone else. As if most people didn’t already suspect her boyfriend, just the way she speaks is condescending. She “stays away” from the true crime community yet is wanting to share her “theory” all over her story. The poor girl has only just been found and it seems like Seri is using her for Instagram engagement and attention as per usual instead of actually giving a shit.

• Angry

n8459

Chatty Member
kinda ironic she’s up in arms about somebody who doesn’t work, lives off the taxpayer and likes everything centered around them 🤣

• Haha

Hinchy’s Tamagotchi

Now I don’t disagree with a lot of her rant about the government today, but this bit made me laugh!
0D834DB0-42A3-4FA7-8B60-E86A2CA2553E.jpeg
She spends an awful lot of her time on Instagram licking the arse of millionaires. Mrs Hinch? Millionaire. Stacey Solomon? Multimillionaire. Does she not think they are good people? The fact that she likes every single one of their posts, & the comments she leaves on them suggest she does!

2105EC4A-7A76-4A7D-BE67-AA13274B0AC4.jpeg

Like I said, I don’t disagree with a lot of what she’s said about the government, but I just couldn’t not point out the ludicrous bellendrical hypocrisy here! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

CoconotLoco

Oh look expensive watch from a big cooperation that use third world sweat factories to make it's parts and pays pennies, where your big ranty energy now Samantha?!
IMG_20230114_012632.jpg

n8459

Chatty Member
“I just hope the new TV fits on this wall 😂
wow, I’m hard of hearing and even I’m not that tone deaf

• Haha

CoconotLoco

IMG_20220903_184504.jpg

Living in real poverty, nearly 160 on a headboard.

She must be living the high life on benefits with her expensive tastes!! How can she seriously have no shame, she acts like she works all day and then has to rest and relax when that is all she does, she uses no medical aids and her house isn't even adapted for someone who is so disabled like she claims!!

• Haha

Manbagzda

Chatty Member
She's just said she can't afford to keep the heating on this winter yet can afford holidays abroad etc. Surely rent, heating and eating are a priority before holidays etc 😬

People will become infuriated with her. Shes now giving out budgeting advice yet brags about her privilege often. Wow, horrible little cretin. She really has no idea and is just jumping on bandwagons yet again 🙄

• Wow

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Well if she can afford all of these things I hope she's donating her £326 & £150 cost of living payment shes already received too a food bank.

babysharkk

Is it just me who finds it so creepy she has inserted herself into her deceased ex's life, calling her family mum, dad etc.. is really sinister. Like something from a horror film.

Hinchy’s Tamagotchi

Not one person has messaged her to find out how her ex died. Not one. She's so desperate for attention and engagement
I don’t think so either, but even if they were there’s an easy enough solution. If I didn’t want nosy strangers asking me about something, I just wouldn’t post about it on a public social media page. What an attention seeking throbber!

SunAndSea23

This work-shy cretin makes me sick. That plays the system, so blatantly, and gets away with it? I’m half tempted to gather evidence of its capabilities and send to DWP.
You only get the enhanced rate of PIP if :

To qualify for enhanced rate PIP mobility, based purely on physical problems, a claimant would need to be limited to less than 20 metres, so less than 2 bus lengths. An assessment that they can manage somewhere in the range 20 to 50 metres would score them 10 points, giving them standard rate.

AND that’s unaided. She prances around like there’s nothing wrong with her actually boils my piss???

The fact that has a motability car annoys me even more. And I know there will be loads of folk taking the absolute piss on benefits but as I mentioned, it’s the fact she does it so BLATANTLY!!!!
She is a self entitled madam and makes a complete joke of those who are genuinely disabled - to any extent !!!

Jellysnake

That is exactly what her pip is for to help pay for things to support her illness. One months pip payment and 100 from the next months payment will give her the 750 she needs.
So true, Samantha a little advice for you:- stop buying expensive vegan food,make up and vitamin supplements, stop spending a fortune on a housing authority flat that is not yours or forever,get a little work from home job( you are clearly not bad with tech) get a free bus pass, shop second hand etc etc ! Then you will have the money for the " private" treatments you may need. P.S I am surprised that after bashing other political parties which you love doing that you would agree to paying for it privately "

CoconotLoco

So She gone to a carboot and had a carvery and is now chilling with her dogs.

I thought she couldn't leave the house because of social anxiety and chronic pain and didn't like being around people yet can walk around a carboot and interact with people and sit in a restaurant, she so full of shit and contradicts herself constantly.

She must seriously milk the system.

I mean how she afford her life style on benefits is any wonder as I see people who are seriously ill and they are struggling.