Casaboheme

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just curious if anybody follows the IG user Casaboheme?

I’ve noticed her popping up in a couple threads, especially PTWM

Reactions: 2
I do! 👋

I’m new here, just searched for her name to see if there was a thread for her as she irritates me quite a bit.

Reactions: 4
Remember she done the go fund me to move? 😂 I unfollowed back then because she’s constantly just lying around flaring up and using a wheelchair when she is not disabled

Remember she done the go fund me to move? 😂 I unfollowed back then because she’s constantly just lying around flaring up and using a wheelchair when she is not disabled
Was this when she was saying that the landlord was a bully and making her life hell so she needed to move urgently? She never did actually move though, she just abruptly stopped mentioning it and hasn’t ever explained how it all got resolved. It was weird. There’s a lot of stuff that doesn’t add up with her.

Oh my goodness, I didn't expect to get any responses here!

I'm curious as to who Tams is - I've only been following for about a year and I've gathered she was a girlfriend who passed away several years ago?

Oh my goodness, I didn't expect to get any responses here!

I'm curious as to who Tams is - I've only been following for about a year and I've gathered she was a girlfriend who passed away several years ago?
Yeah, from what I’ve gathered I think you’re right. It does sound like she’s had quite a hard life.

Reactions: 1
Was this when she was saying that the landlord was a bully and making her life hell so she needed to move urgently? She never did actually move though, she just abruptly stopped mentioning it and hasn’t ever explained how it all got resolved. It was weird. There’s a lot of stuff that doesn’t add up with her.
I know who she is and that stories simply don't add up. She seems to have a pretty good lifestyle, drives a car,eats good vegan food from Sainsbury's and takes trips to IKEA ! She doesn't work! She also seems to have lived in America and claims to know some famous people. Also it annoyed me ,as a dog lover and owner that she claimed her cute little dog was very sick and due to pass away now she like the move has stopped mentioning it!!

Reactions: 3
She has pretty much all the same diagnoses as me and somehow I manage to parent two kids, both disabled, and hold down a part time job. I have days where my bones ache and I can barely stand for being dizzy but I have to, because I have children to dress, bathe, feed, pack school bags for, and get them to school on time.

I would love to be able to spend all afternoon getting stoned in bed like she does, reading books and eating really expensive vegan snacks.

Reactions: 5
I know who she is and that stories simply don't add up. She seems to have a pretty good lifestyle, drives a car,eats good vegan food from Sainsbury's and takes trips to IKEA ! She doesn't work! She also seems to have lived in America and claims to know some famous people. Also it annoyed me ,as a dog lover and owner that she claimed her cute little dog was very sick and due to pass away now she like the move has stopped mentioning it!!
Fellow dog lover here, that really annoyed me too! I lost my dog only a few weeks before she started claiming that hers was dying, so I really felt for her. There was all that about arranging the final trip to the beach, and then as you say she just very suddenly stopped mentioning it. The dog still appears on her stories from time to time, and I know she said it had suffered a seizure the other day, but a few months ago she was making out it was at deaths door & the vets had told her it would pass in a matter of days. Bizarre behaviour!

Last edited:
Call me a cynic, but I imagine ailing dogs up the engagement quite a bit.

Fellow dog lover here, that really annoyed me too! I lost my dog only a few weeks before she started claiming that hers was dying, so I really felt for her. There was all that about arranging the final trip to the beach, and then as you say she just very suddenly stopped mentioning it. The dog still appears on her stories from time to time, and I know she said it had suffered a seizure the other day, but a few months ago she was making out it was at deaths door & the vets had told her it would pass in a matter of days. Bizarre behaviour!

Reactions: 3
Call me a cynic, but I imagine ailing dogs up the engagement quite a bit.
She certainly got a lot of ‘content’ out of it that’s for sure! Daily updates, emotional montage of their supposedly final day out together, outpouring of sympathy from followers… It was really odd to abruptly go from all that to not mentioning it at all. At first I thought it might have passed away & she just didn’t want to talk about it, but then it just randomly started popping up on her stories again. It did make me wonder if she’d just made the whole thing up for engagement, & it’s not the first time I’ve wondered that about her. As someone else has mentioned, there was also the house move that never happened.

She’s a bugger for not declaring her ads and gifts too. One day the DWP will have a long look at her account and she will find herself under investigation. There is no way someone on UC in her situation isn’t having extra money coming in. She’s not declaring the ads and gifts because she knows it would affect her benefits.

Did she used to have another name? Sure she used to market herself as a bit of a hincher cleaning type who couldn’t afford zoflora and was always a bit of a munchy

Did she used to have another name? Sure she used to market herself as a bit of a hincher cleaning type who couldn’t afford zoflora and was always a bit of a munchy
I think she’s had quite a few different names. At one bit she was completely up Hinch’s arse, leaving sycophantic comments on every single grid post & tagging her in stories all the time. She doesn’t do it so much anymore. She’s adopted a more eco-friendly vibe now, which I guess must be harder to reconcile with kissing the Zoflora scented arse of Hinch.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I think she’s had quite a few different names. At one bit she was completely up Hinch’s arse, leaving sycophantic comments on every single grid post & tagging her in stories all the time. She doesn’t do it so much anymore. She’s adopted a more eco-friendly vibe now, which I guess must be harder to reconcile with kissing the Zoflora scented arse of Hinch.
Yeah I remember her from the old cleaning thread and then she started popping up on PTWM all wicker mirrors and plants 🙄

I don’t know how a vegan ‘bohemian’ can really square their conscience with being big on the Hinch stuff, spraying deadly chemicals everywhere and killing off marine life. Maybe she just never thinks about it.

Where can I start with Serene?

She has "multiple chronic health conditions" that seem to flare up when she see's fit.
  1. She will drive to London to see her best friend, live her best life and then "crash" for days on end. It doesn't work like that Serene. Most people with ME struggle to drive long distances. Chronic illness doesn't have a pause button.
Tams is her ex, was her ex when she passed away. Serene "the empath" latched on to Tams family as she felt guilty for her passing.

Serene will promote CBD use is large amounts, but then list off what prescription meds she is apparently reliant on (yet she's not even under a pain clinic, which given her ailments, she would be)

She's on a tenancy advise page on facebook re the eviction, and the story she tells on there is a different story to the one she tells on insta.

All in all, she is a narcissistic lying witch. Oh, she also told someone who Hinch doxxed to kill themselves.

• Wow
Reactions: 5