Casaboheme

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no her favourite place is closing. Now where is she gonna go all day whilst everyone else works ?
Don't worry, she is replacing vegan vanilla lattes and flapjacks to online shopping from expensive, independent businesses for more stuff she doesn't need!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe a controversial take but I don't really have much respect for parents who put their children's lives and private details all over social media (cough cough Hinch) when they can't even consent or comprehend the enormity of their parent's platform.

Maybe don't be defending somebody who does this ?

Reactions: 5
Inserting herself into drama yet again. How is she telling anyone to be an adult when she doesn’t even have a job?
Its not that she doesn't have a job, she literally has no responsibilities in life whatsoever. She really doesn't. Everything she has or does she's hasn't gained herself. She literally lives from benefits and secretly gained commission from the odd affiliate/ad. She is defending things she has no idea about, she hasn't lived enough life to be able to justify the essays of input she creates. Like I said she lives through others. Her input comes through what she sees others say and do then she models them and passes it off as her own feelings and opinions.

Shes a bandwagon jumper.

Shes no true life experience like us real humans have, sadly. I do pity her and I kind of guess social media is her outlet.

Maybe a controversial take but I don't really have much respect for parents who put their children's lives and private details all over social media (cough cough Hinch) when they can't even consent or comprehend the enormity of their parent's platform.

Maybe don't be defending somebody who does this ?
1000%!!!!! I’ll never, ever, ever, understand how people think it’s okay to broadcast their whole child’s life on the internet. Them crying, them in distress, them in nappies etc. And it’s all to use them to make money, its disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Its not that she doesn't have a job, she literally has no responsibilities in life whatsoever. She really doesn't. Everything she has or does she's hasn't gained herself. She literally lives from benefits and secretly gained commission from the odd affiliate/ad. She is defending things she has no idea about, she hasn't lived enough life to be able to justify the essays of input she creates. Like I said she lives through others. Her input comes through what she sees others say and do then she models them and passes it off as her own feelings and opinions.

Shes a bandwagon jumper.

Shes no true life experience like us real humans have, sadly. I do pity her and I kind of guess social media is her outlet.
I can't and won't pity her.
When Hinch first starting gaining followers and the hate followed Serene was the first in anyone's inbox sticking up for her, and she was vile about it. She'd then use her mental health if she was called out.
She harps on that klarna and clear pay are bad and it's something she would never promote, and in the next breath she will promote it if she has a aff link to go along side it.
Shes fabricated the story about her "ex's" suicide that much, I don't even believe she knows the truth about it anymore. She wasn't with Tams, she pushed Tams to her young end.
She latches on to anyone she can and she sucks the life out of them, why is she still calling her Ex's mother mum?
If there's a crisis, you can bet your arse it's happened to her? SA? Miscarriage? She's been there done that and she's had it worse than anyone.
Just before covid she was planning on getting pregnant with her bestie, who funnily enough we never hear of now. How can she possibly have a baby when she's confessed to spending weeks upon weeks in bed? She can't care for herself physically nor mentally never mind an innocent child.
She expects everything for nothing, when she first moved out of Tams mums, it was only possible because she blagged a deposit out of her followers with a go fund me.
She has more disposable income than most, yet she always wants more, and wants it free.
No pity here. I think she's a manipulative calculating narcissistic little witch. Who looks like she needs a good wash.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
When Hinch first starting gaining followers and the hate followed Serene was the first in anyone's inbox sticking up for her, and she was vile about it. She'd then use her mental health if she was called out.
She harps on that klarna and clear pay are bad and it's something she would never promote, and in the next breath she will promote it if she has a aff link to go along side it.
Shes fabricated the story about her "ex's" suicide that much, I don't even believe she knows the truth about it anymore. She wasn't with Tams, she pushed Tams to her young end.
She latches on to anyone she can and she sucks the life out of them, why is she still calling her Ex's mother mum?
If there's a crisis, you can bet your arse it's happened to her? SA? Miscarriage? She's been there done that and she's had it worse than anyone.
Just before covid she was planning on getting pregnant with her bestie, who funnily enough we never hear of now. How can she possibly have a baby when she's confessed to spending weeks upon weeks in bed? She can't care for herself physically nor mentally never mind an innocent child.
She expects everything for nothing, when she first moved out of Tams mums, it was only possible because she blagged a deposit out of her followers with a go fund me.
She has more disposable income than most, yet she always wants more, and wants it free.
No pity here. I think she's a manipulative calculating narcissistic little witch. Who looks like she needs a good wash.
I agree she has a short memory, have a baby when you act like your completely incapable of doing anything, she having a laugh!!

She just jumps on any bandwagon that's viral at that moment, it's a joke.

And I remember her begging for the deposit and all the other times, she needs to get her head out of her arse.

That is a good point... where is her best friend? I can't remember his name. He actually seemed nice enough. Has he had enough of her tit ??

As for her caring for a baby solo.... no way should that be allowed. She allegedly can't care for herself!

That is a good point... where is her best friend? I can't remember his name. He actually seemed nice enough. Has he had enough of her tit ??

As for her caring for a baby solo.... no way should that be allowed. She allegedly can't care for herself!
She won't ever be able to parent solo if she's lying in bed for weeks at a time to the point she can't tidy her home or feed herself etc. If she can't do the basics for herself then that is a no go. Plus the amount of medication she is on, depending on what they are, they could be a risk to the fetus. Unless she is stable enough to come off them temporarily with the care of an enhanced midwifery team then she's no chance. I think it was probably a pipe dream (a very valid one may I add, it is absolutely normal to yearn for a child for some people) but sadly I don't think she is in a position to be able to make it reality. One thing I do empathise with, I'm a surrogate mum and have had a baby for a couple who couldn't physically have a baby themselves. I truly do not think Samantha is in a position to be able to do this.

Reactions: 1
She’s posted today about Tams saying it was out of the blue- is that true? Or did she really push her to do it? I followed her first of years ago when she was posting about Tams and felt sorry for her for the pain of having to lose a loved one. But something has always just seemed off about it to me, the way she talks about it is strange and the way she calls Tams’ mum, mum also is weird to me? I then feel bad for judging or thinking she’s lying about it or changing the narrative but….. she lies about so much.

She’s posted today about Tams saying it was out of the blue- is that true? Or did she really push her to do it? I followed her first of years ago when she was posting about Tams and felt sorry for her for the pain of having to lose a loved one. But something has always just seemed off about it to me, the way she talks about it is strange and the way she calls Tams’ mum, mum also is weird to me? I then feel bad for judging or thinking she’s lying about it or changing the narrative but….. she lies about so much.
Her & Tams wasn't together. It was out of the blue, but Serene had a lot to do with the deterioration of her mental health.
It's telling that pretty much straight after she died she latched onto Tams mum & sister and moved in with them, and now refers to her Tams mum as her own & same for Dacey the sister.

• Sad
  • Wow
Her & Tams wasn't together. It was out of the blue, but Serene had a lot to do with the deterioration of her mental health.
It's telling that pretty much straight after she died she latched onto Tams mum & sister and moved in with them, and now refers to her Tams mum as her own & same for Dacey the sister.
She calls Tam's mum's husband her step -dad too! The male friend who she was considering having the baby with and has now disappeared had a lovely,large family by the looks of it and she referred to them as family. Does anyone remember she got involved with organising a party for a lady's 80th and referred to her as auntie or nan , I think? 🤔

• Wow
She calls Tam's mum's husband her step -dad too! The male friend who she was considering having the baby with and has now disappeared had a lovely,large family by the looks of it and she referred to them as family. Does anyone remember she got involved with organising a party for a lady's 80th and referred to her as auntie or nan , I think? 🤔
Yep, that was Lukes Nana!

• Wow
Yeah she called her nan. She lovebombs people and emotionally forces herself on them and makes out they are her family. When in reality they are not her family the way she makes out.
More emotions and drama today!! Samantha the saviour of her " love bombed faux family" has done another wo
Yeah she called her nan. She lovebombs people and emotionally forces herself on them and makes out they are her family. When in reality they are not her family the way she makes out.
Poor, hard done by Samantha has just spent £25 on an autumnal wreath!! ...and she's been showered with gifts from her" Family" and neighbours!

I’d be pretty pissed off if a family member was sharing such personal details about my health to such a large audience.
Even if they gave permission it still feels weird?
If you have to post about it (fair enough, sm is an outlet for many people) can’t you just speak about “family illness” instead of such intimate and personal things?

Is she OK? Really?
Please don't waste A&Es time?
Hey Samantha please stop wasting your GPs time.
You do not need an appointment every month for a bleeping chest infection you don't have.

Is she OK? Really?
Please don't waste A&Es time?
Hey Samantha please stop wasting your GPs time.
You do not need an appointment every month for a bleeping chest infection you don't have.
Does she get paracetamol on prescription? Isn’t that a waste of money and time?

I know it's a small %.
But do "sis het men" not get attacked and sexually assaulted?
YES SAMANTHA THEY DO. And you know maybe if all of them reported it, it wouldn't actually be a small &.
I am absolutely sick of her constantly calling out straight men. As if they're the issue of everything.

Attachments

Reactions: 4