Casaboheme

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me who finds it so creepy she has inserted herself into her deceased ex's life, calling her family mum, dad etc.. is really sinister. Like something from a horror film.

Reactions: 8
Its the guilt.
She knows she's part of the reason Tams passed away, so she needs to keep herself in their lives so she knows what's going on and stop herself getting the blame.
Narc behaviour

Reactions: 2
Oh look expensive watch from a big cooperation that use third world sweat factories to make it's parts and pays pennies, where your big ranty energy now Samantha?!
IMG_20230114_012632.jpg

Reactions: 8
PTWM blocked me for liking a comment on her post complimenting her nails - what posts of hers has she been sharing?
Is it the “seggs toy” (🤢) she promotes every now and then?

Reactions: 1
She's always trying to force her way into people's lives. Remember when she was all obout hinch and would love bomb her. She's like that with PTWM now. It's odd. Just odd the way she latches herself onto people and other people's families like she's one of them.

Reactions: 5
Surely you can't just diagnose yourself? She jsut wants to jump on bandwagon again. It's getting boring now Samantha.

Reactions: 3
Surely you can't just diagnose yourself? She jsut wants to jump on bandwagon again. It's getting boring now Samantha.
A lot of the symptoms for women with ADHD and Autism over lap BUT there is a huge waiting list to get diagnosed. When I spoke to my Drs about it they said it would have to be through a psychiatrist and a long and lengthy process, even longer now with the back logs strikes etc. Unless she’s gone private?

A lot of the symptoms for women with ADHD and Autism over lap BUT there is a huge waiting list to get diagnosed. When I spoke to my Drs about it they said it would have to be through a psychiatrist and a long and lengthy process, even longer now with the back logs strikes etc. Unless she’s gone private?
We would have heard about it. Reading her Instagram it appears she has come to the conclusion herself without a formal professional medical diagnosis

God I’m so bored of her crappy life now turning into the best life because she has a girlfriend. Snore. She’s not heartbroken over her ex anymore I see the thing that she made her main personality trait

Reactions: 5
I’m so pleased that she gets to go out and ‘live her life’ and ‘find her happy’, reading that on my lunch break after a long & tiring week at work has really made my day.

Edit to add: I don’t begrudge benefits going to anyone who genuinely can’t work due to their health, but I don’t believe that ‘Seri’ falls into that category at all. Reforming her neural pathways due to trauma my arse!

Reactions: 3
I’m so pleased that she gets to go out and ‘live her life’ and ‘find her happy’, reading that on my lunch break after a long & tiring week at work has really made my day.

Edit to add: I don’t begrudge benefits going to anyone who genuinely can’t work due to their health, but I don’t believe that ‘Seri’ falls into that category at all. Reforming her neural pathways due to trauma my arse!
I imagine it won't be long till the girlfriend feels the same as she works and Seri doesn't and just seems to sit around in her house 🤷🏻‍♀️

Those poor dogs, clearly getting in her way whilst she “lives her life and finds her happy” 🙄

More self diagnosing from Seri, the girl can read 94 books, go out for days out with her new gf, spend her days self healing, spending her benefit money on tit but apparently can't work, giving her self more fake diagnoses without seeing a actual professional.
IMG_20230318_220726.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6