Casaboheme

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been reading here and not hiding it, even quoting various user’s posts 👋👋👋

I used to really like her content but I can’t stand her praising users like Mrs Hinch, PTWM and TheNurseMum (who I’m tempted to make a thread for too, since she’s back doing sponsored content)

Reactions: 7
She seems to have got a bee in her bonnet about the comment about her home being dusty this time.
I notice she starts her latest grid post with ‘recently I was told my home is awful, dusty’. I have to disagree with this, no-one on here is ‘telling’ her anything. If she wants to come here to seek out negative comments about herself she’s entitled to do so, but it’s not the same as being ‘told’. Not in my opinion anyway.

I used to really like her content but I can’t stand her praising users like Mrs Hinch, PTWM and TheNurseMum (who I’m tempted to make a thread for too, since she’s back doing sponsored content)
If you do I’ll be straight over. There’s a few things about her that don’t sit right with me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
She seems to have got a bee in her bonnet about the comment about her home being dusty this time.
I notice she starts her latest grid post with ‘recently I was told my home is awful, dusty’. I have to disagree with this, no-one on here is ‘telling’ her anything. If she wants to come here to seek out negative comments about herself she’s entitled to do so, but it’s not the same as being ‘told’. Not in my opinion anyway.

If you do I’ll be straight over. There’s a few things about her that don’t sit right with me.
I definitely will too .

Reactions: 2
You're welcome here!

Wasn't sure how long to wait after J died, but she's started to do sponsored content again and I've seen a lot of interest
Yup, and her newest venture is using her dead child’s memory to make money, quelle surprise. She’s vile. Jason dying was truly heartbreaking, but she won’t let the poor child rest, even in death.

I definitely will too .
Seri, hun. Your home is not desirable in any way, shape or form, you only have a following through grief chasing and extreme brown nosing.

Reactions: 1
Her brown-nosing & grief tourism has just got her a mention on The Nurse Mum’s stories. I’m sure that will have absolutely made her day.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Ptwm shares a reel of a popular Instagram account today......I knew when I saw it wouldn't be too long before Silly Seri with the very brown nose.....who needs to look like she is best friends with anyone with a big Instagram account shared it. She just oozes desperation. It's embarrassing!

Now I don’t disagree with a lot of her rant about the government today, but this bit made me laugh!
0D834DB0-42A3-4FA7-8B60-E86A2CA2553E.jpeg
She spends an awful lot of her time on Instagram licking the arse of millionaires. Mrs Hinch? Millionaire. Stacey Solomon? Multimillionaire. Does she not think they are good people? The fact that she likes every single one of their posts, & the comments she leaves on them suggest she does!

2105EC4A-7A76-4A7D-BE67-AA13274B0AC4.jpeg

Like I said, I don’t disagree with a lot of what she’s said about the government, but I just couldn’t not point out the ludicrous bellendrical hypocrisy here! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Now I don’t disagree with a lot of her rant about the government today, but this bit made me laugh! View attachment 755866She spends an awful lot of her time on Instagram licking the arse of millionaires. Mrs Hinch? Millionaire. Stacey Solomon? Multimillionaire. Does she not think they are good people? The fact that she likes every single one of their posts, & the comments she leaves on them suggest she does!

View attachment 755870

Like I said, I don’t disagree with a lot of what she’s said about the government, but I just couldn’t not point out the ludicrous bellendrical hypocrisy here! 🤣
I'm not sure how she can actively post all this tit though given the NI increases won't affect her in the slightest because she won't ever work, she'll never be a paying member of society she'll just sit and beg her freebies and claim her fraudulent PIP allowance.

Reactions: 6
I'm not sure how she can actively post all this tit though given the NI increases won't affect her in the slightest because she won't ever work, she'll never be a paying member of society she'll just sit and beg her freebies and claim her fraudulent PIP allowance.
Perhaps she thinks that this stuff won’t ever occur to people, and that they’ll just read her sermons & be in awe of what a ‘good’ person she is.

Now I don’t disagree with a lot of her rant about the government today, but this bit made me laugh! View attachment 755866She spends an awful lot of her time on Instagram licking the arse of millionaires. Mrs Hinch? Millionaire. Stacey Solomon? Multimillionaire. Does she not think they are good people? The fact that she likes every single one of their posts, & the comments she leaves on them suggest she does!

View attachment 755870

....Let's not forget her celebrity "friends" Russell Brand and Cristina Perri .. millionaires I think!!🤔

There has been lots of Tea where Seri is involved! She was a tattle member herself at one point (funny she never mentions that!!) she uses other Instagrammers for her own gain and once she has what she needs she sacks them off never to mention them again.
There was also a big drama on here a while ago when she previously had her own thread, an ex friend did a massive tea spill and told us all about how vile seri was in real life.

• Wow
Her stories about Gabby Petito have really rubbed me the wrong way. It’s the way she constantly phrases things as if she knows better than everyone else. As if most people didn’t already suspect her boyfriend, just the way she speaks is condescending. She “stays away” from the true crime community yet is wanting to share her “theory” all over her story. The poor girl has only just been found and it seems like Seri is using her for Instagram engagement and attention as per usual instead of actually giving a tit.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Her stories about Gabby Petito have really rubbed me the wrong way. It’s the way she constantly phrases things as if she knows better than everyone else. As if most people didn’t already suspect her boyfriend, just the way she speaks is condescending. She “stays away” from the true crime community yet is wanting to share her “theory” all over her story. The poor girl has only just been found and it seems like Seri is using her for Instagram engagement and attention as per usual instead of actually giving a tit.
I was a little uncomfortable at her posts relating to Gabby Petito and I'm glad I'm not the only one, I listened to the podcast she recommended (which is actually quite good, and I don't normally listen to True Crime) and it just felt a little uncomfortable to see her almost lovebombing Gabby's account when it's probably the first time she's ever interacted with her or her content

I was a little uncomfortable at her posts relating to Gabby Petito and I'm glad I'm not the only one, I listened to the podcast she recommended (which is actually quite good, and I don't normally listen to True Crime) and it just felt a little uncomfortable to see her almost lovebombing Gabby's account when it's probably the first time she's ever interacted with her or her content
That’s exactly it. She’s jumping on the bandwagon again. Will she continue to try to help and aid women of domestic violence after this? Will she also talk about all the women of colour that are missing and ignored? No. She won’t speak about this again after a week. She just enjoys jumping on anything that it’s popular and giving her input as if it is gospel.