Casaboheme

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally a few days ago she was saying 'many of us won't be able to use our heating this winter'

And now she's spending money and bragging about holidays and what decorating and changes she's going to be making to her council flat.

No way will she be keeping her heating off, she just wants to sound like she's in poverty like REAL people are. She's just so unrelatable and is extremely insincere.

Reactions: 5
“I just hope the new TV fits on this wall 😂
wow, I’m hard of hearing and even I’m not that tone deaf

• Haha
Reactions: 8
IMG_20220903_184504.jpg

Living in real poverty, nearly 160 on a headboard.

She must be living the high life on benefits with her expensive tastes!! How can she seriously have no shame, she acts like she works all day and then has to rest and relax when that is all she does, she uses no medical aids and her house isn't even adapted for someone who is so disabled like she claims!!

• Haha
View attachment 1551446

Living in real poverty, nearly 160 on a headboard.

She must be living the high life on benefits with her expensive tastes!! How can she seriously have no shame, she acts like she works all day and then has to rest and relax when that is all she does, she uses no medical aids and her house isn't even adapted for someone who is so disabled like she claims!!
Shes clearly lying about being in poverty. If she was concerned about winter fuel like she made out and said she won't be able to heat her home this winter then why doesn't she prioritise that for now until the prices drop. You know like a lot of people are? I have a decent income and even I have put a hold on extras for now, certainly not buying sky glass, £160 headboards, holidays to Greece etc 😬 none of these are necessary. Just proves time and time again she churns out what she sees other people talking about without sincerity, without true knowledge and without being aware of her privilege which is a trait she so despises in others. It's her who has the crappy traits so she tries to deflect onto others.

Little bleeping weirdo she is.

Good luck with your sky glass Samantha.
They're rated G with energy efficiency, hope they bleeping treble your electricity bill.
Stop trying to get in with the instahuns hoping sky will gift it you.
You haven't got the first idea about the cost of living crisis.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
3 TV's ! All of a high quality,not cheap! 😠 Treating herself to booze free bubbly which is still at least £6 a bottle and a bunch of roses!! The books seem brand new too! Oh what a sad, deprived and poverty filled life she leads! She makes me sick!!
I'm so pleased I'm blocked or I would be sending her a message and be blocked again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She an idiot, whether she likes it or not Harry Potter is a massive and profitable franchise, they not gonna give that up and lot of people agree with some of JK views on women's rights, doesn't make them a terf.

How can her life be any slower? She does duck all?
Great idea. I’ll tell my boss I’m going to be late in this month because I’m taking 15 mins to make a coffee in the morning.
Wonderful ideas Seri, if you’re a lazy slob like you are, those of us who actually work for a living will find it a bit harder.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Great idea. I’ll tell my boss I’m going to be late in this month because I’m taking 15 mins to make a coffee in the morning.
Wonderful ideas Seri, if you’re a lazy slob like you are, those of us who actually work for a living will find it a bit harder.
So true! Why also is she always posting quotes, videos etc from American teenagers / young adults that are absolute drivel. It's almost as if she is trying to justify her actions 🤣🤔 She behaves as if these kids are some of the world's greatest minds, scholars,writers etc!!

Reactions: 1
This work-shy cretin makes me sick. That plays the system, so blatantly, and gets away with it? I’m half tempted to gather evidence of its capabilities and send to DWP.
You only get the enhanced rate of PIP if :

To qualify for enhanced rate PIP mobility, based purely on physical problems, a claimant would need to be limited to less than 20 metres, so less than 2 bus lengths. An assessment that they can manage somewhere in the range 20 to 50 metres would score them 10 points, giving them standard rate.

AND that’s unaided. She prances around like there’s nothing wrong with her actually boils my piss???

The fact that has a motability car annoys me even more. And I know there will be loads of folk taking the absolute piss on benefits but as I mentioned, it’s the fact she does it so BLATANTLY!!!!
She is a self entitled madam and makes a complete joke of those who are genuinely disabled - to any extent !!!

Going off Instagram in a strop because people are posting about the Queen dying. Then one hour later posting a pic of a dog incase people need some joy.

Strange woman. Just so strange isn't she. She's so conflicted because she isn't her true self, she just copies what other Influencers say and do.

she’s just dying to go on an anti monarchy rant, but clearly didn’t get the reaction she was expecting when she made her first post so decided against 🤣

she’s just dying to go on an anti monarchy rant, but clearly didn’t get the reaction she was expecting when she made her first post so decided against 🤣
It will come. She's waiting to see what others post first so she can pick the best bits and then post them as her own thoughts, it's what she does ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Nevar3663 100% that article sums her up to a T. Sorry I’m not sure how to reply properly yet I’m a bit of a technophobe o_O

So she “hates it here” Maybe go and live in a different country then and see how you manage to pay for all your prescriptions and what benefits you would get elsewhere 😡

Reactions: 6
Literally has where whole financially privileged life paid for yet hates it here. Sammy will never have to work a day in her life ever again and probably hasn't worked before or if she has it would have been minimal with all her deadly ailments. Be grateful Samantha, you're in a better position than many others who do work their arse off. If you hate it that much then stop receiving financial aid and go away.

Reactions: 6