Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoconotLoco

IMG_20220717_171757.jpg

Must be nice having £150 benefit money to potentially waste on a chair when everyone is struggling to live.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Oh dear all her little bracelets have been removed by vinted 🙊
Advertising bracelets for children without UKCE stamps can't be done Samantha 😉

• Haha

Jellysnake

She be in bed tomorrow crying she can't move because of pain and fatigue but has been ok the last couple of days going out and about though, funny that.
... Pushing a pram with a little baby in, drinking mocktails, a face full of expensive make up!! What a life eh? For somebody so " chronically ill when it suits her;🤣

shockedsane

She is the biggest hypocrite going. Has she not just spent weeks posting & pulling apart the gabby petito case, posting every detail about it? Boasting about how her story views exploded because of it. Is she not someone’s loved one who might not want all that out there ? & yet she tells anyone who dares ask about tams to fuck off? Nastiest bitch alive she is.

• Heart

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
she would qualify for prescription cannabis as many of her conditions can be treated with medicinal cannabis, however this would be via a private clinic, not the NHS

she wouldn’t qualify for it on the NHS and would have to pay privately for appointments / cannabis, and it’s not cheap
She wouldn't because I don't believe half her conditions have actually been diagnosed by a GP

• Haha

CoconotLoco

Just nip to the shops, this girl seriously you are claiming to be housebound and cannot walk! I love to see what she put on her PIP claim as she just contradicts herself constantly.

sorry to break it to you but couriers/delivery drivers still have to work, they can’t afford to lose two days of wages!! she really lives in gaga land and has no concept that people have to pay for things by working not everyone lives off welfare and family money.

I have no problem with people who claim welfare btw but she just takes the piss with them statements.

Gonefishing

There has been lots of Tea where Seri is involved! She was a tattle member herself at one point (funny she never mentions that!!) she uses other Instagrammers for her own gain and once she has what she needs she sacks them off never to mention them again.
There was also a big drama on here a while ago when she previously had her own thread, an ex friend did a massive tea spill and told us all about how vile seri was in real life.

• Wow

CoconotLoco

😭 the posts of begging but trying to do it subtle as possible.

To pay for hydrotherapy lessons and pain infusions. You claim PIP which is what that type of thing it's for, use that instead of spending it on crap or fancy vegan food or get a at home job, you've got plenty of time hanging in a paddling pool or hosting book clubs.

Hinchy’s Tamagotchi

She seems to have got a bee in her bonnet about the comment about her home being dusty this time.
I notice she starts her latest grid post with ‘recently I was told my home is awful, dusty’. I have to disagree with this, no-one on here is ‘telling’ her anything. If she wants to come here to seek out negative comments about herself she’s entitled to do so, but it’s not the same as being ‘told’. Not in my opinion anyway.

I used to really like her content but I can’t stand her praising users like Mrs Hinch, PTWM and TheNurseMum (who I’m tempted to make a thread for too, since she’s back doing sponsored content)
If you do I’ll be straight over. There’s a few things about her that don’t sit right with me.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Manbagzda

Chatty Member
Can't afford the £750 for some private treatment she desperately wants that will make her life better but can afford to go to Greece in April. Make it make sense. Suppose she will now spout some shit about someone else paying for it just to cover her tracks 🥴🤣

n8459

Chatty Member
She’s been reading here and not hiding it, even quoting various user’s posts 👋👋👋

I used to really like her content but I can’t stand her praising users like Mrs Hinch, PTWM and TheNurseMum (who I’m tempted to make a thread for too, since she’s back doing sponsored content)

Jellysnake

Amazing how she perked up all of sudden can go out be social, active and join groups to volunteer but claims to be anxiety ridded, bed ridded with all theses chronic illnesses that require her to be in a wheelchair and bed bound.
Most of us ,Samantha, have full week ahead either working, looking after a family or family members,at college /education or doing charity work not swanning around on little adventures with a variety of people at a variety of locations!!.... looking forward to next week and no doubt the opposite, a new illness and bed rest!!

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
No no she still wants it to go ahead, she has a box with baby items in and everything. It gets brought up every now and again
Oh I've missed that. How on earth can she look after a baby if she spends weeks at a time lying in bed? Quite concerning. I hope she's not of the mindset that a baby will make everything better. Because it's bloody hard.

Christmascupcake90

I hate to feel like I don't believe someone who says they were abused. And I'm not saying she wasn't abused by someone(s) but I find it hard to believe she was abused by pretty much every adult in her childhood. Where the fuck did she live that everyone around was a paedophile? So much doesn't add up !!!

Reactions: 6

Carly95

She ain't living on no breadline with how she spends, she likely on full benefits, gets LWCRA, possibly ESA, enhanced PIP housing benefit, she only got herself to keep and might have other streams of income.

At the end of the day if you can book holiday abroad you can fund your own lifestyle, she capable of more then makes out but just wants to spend it drinking latte at overpriced coffee shops and reading books in her paddling pool.

Benefits aren't there to spend on expensive holidays abroad fyi.
She is breaking the law if she has other streams of income and is claiming all of those benefits. Apart from pip as that isn't means tested

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Now I don’t disagree with a lot of her rant about the government today, but this bit made me laugh! View attachment 755866She spends an awful lot of her time on Instagram licking the arse of millionaires. Mrs Hinch? Millionaire. Stacey Solomon? Multimillionaire. Does she not think they are good people? The fact that she likes every single one of their posts, & the comments she leaves on them suggest she does!

View attachment 755870

Like I said, I don’t disagree with a lot of what she’s said about the government, but I just couldn’t not point out the ludicrous bellendrical hypocrisy here! 🤣
I'm not sure how she can actively post all this shit though given the NI increases won't affect her in the slightest because she won't ever work, she'll never be a paying member of society she'll just sit and beg her freebies and claim her fraudulent PIP allowance.

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
What chronic illness does she have, does anyone know? I don’t understand how she can drive all the way to London but is apparently in pain 24/7 and everyday she posts about how she needs to “rest” and “recoup”?
Fibro, chronic fatigue (myalgic encephalitis), chronic depression, chronic migraines.

I have Fibro & ME and still manage to hold down a full time job, run a household and keep up with my personal hygiene.
I can't drive long distances though, that does mentally exhaust me and leaves me in agony for days.

She is full of shit.