Casaboheme

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another day another pity post about her " shite" kitchen and how she can't stand up to do the dishes🤣 yet she then continues to discuss her " outbuildings" ....how the hell did a single childless woman get a 2 bed flat with a garden and outside storage. Surely it should go to a family with children??
I get mental health can be awful but I’m sorry she doesn’t have a job, she clearly doesn’t so duck all. Day in day out she must just sit, read, watch TV. She’s full of tit. She’s just a lazy person. And now she’s getting a “utility outbuilding” as well, somehow by someone she knows. She’s constantly bragging about getting new stuff, a dish washer etc, saying she’s worked hard to get where she is. How? She hasn’t worked a day in her bleeping life. I’m shocked she’s got a 2 bed flat with a garden and TWO outbuildings when I see families with much smaller spaces needing more being ignored by the council etc.

Reactions: 10
im glad somebody else picked up on this!

yeah it’s probably not ideal if you’re hoping to have more than one plumbed appliance in your kitchen, but maybe don’t complain to 15k people about your “shite kitchen” when so many in this country can’t afford a place to live and you spent months banging on about your “fOreVeR hOme” then start complaining at your first inconvenience

i work for a housing company and peoples sense of entitlement is unbelievable

Reactions: 6
So She gone to a carboot and had a carvery and is now chilling with her dogs.

I thought she couldn't leave the house because of social anxiety and chronic pain and didn't like being around people yet can walk around a carboot and interact with people and sit in a restaurant, she so full of tit and contradicts herself constantly.

She must seriously milk the system.

I mean how she afford her life style on benefits is any wonder as I see people who are seriously ill and they are struggling.

Reactions: 8
Why is she saying she's ready to talk about Tams death? She was always very open about it in the past? Only the past couple of years she started getting secretive about it. She forgets a lot of us have been around a long time. Also, alluding to it being something other than suicide is not very open tbh. She's creating a stigma.

Reactions: 5
34 tablets! and a new Illness whatever next but is ok when she wants to go out for the day no chronic pain, tiredness or anxiety stopping her.
Screenshot_2022-04-20-15-40-46-093_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 1
32 of those will be supplements.
She has made a miracle recovery and is off on a day trip tomorrow and has managed to carefully plan a packed lunch!! I remember when she posted that due to some " issues" with standing and her arthritis, I believe, she claimed she couldn't chop and use a knife, triggering 🤣so had to buy pre-cut veg!!

Reactions: 4
Todays episode of Stuff That Never Happened.
she got turned away from minor injuries with a cut finger because of her “chronic health conditions”
What an absolute load of bollocks. She’s got a bleeping cut! She was probably turned away because it’s just a bloody graze!
awful, attention seeking woman.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Todays episode of Stuff That Never Happened.
she got turned away from minor injuries with a cut finger because of her “chronic health conditions”
What an absolute load of bollocks. She’s got a bleeping cut! She was probably turned away because it’s just a bloody graze!
awful, attention seeking woman.
bleeping hell, the NHS is overstretched as it is without idiots like her turning up in need of a bloody plaster! 🤦🏼‍♀️ She obviously doesn’t want to admit that it was a completely unnecessary visit.

Been lurking on this thread, as I followed her a while ago, but couldn’t take the self pitying attention seeking bullshit anymore, I discovered this thread a few weeks ago through the Nurse mum, I’m not surprised to see she’s still a complete twit

Reactions: 3
I can’t with this woman, having fibromyalgia doesn’t mean you can’t get a cut seen too, such bullshit she really gonna waste nhs and a&e for a cut.
903AA004-3B5B-43D1-9326-D005C8BC8168.png

Reactions: 2
I can’t with this woman, having fibromyalgia doesn’t mean you can’t get a cut seen too, such bullshit she really gonna waste nhs and a&e for a cut.
View attachment 1216049
The plaster looks like the sort of " joke" bandage a cartoon character would have!! I think I used a similar one when I was little to show my teacher and get out of not doing my homework with a similar piece of fiction!! 🤣🤣

The plaster looks like the sort of " joke" bandage a cartoon character would have!! I think I used a similar one when I was little to show my teacher and get out of not doing my homework with a similar piece of fiction!! 🤣🤣
They look like the fairly standard adhesive dressings we keep boxes of in my office (work with teens) and hand out for any and all scrapes. I hope to god that’s not that minor injuries sent her away with 💀

Minor injuries would of only advised her to go to a&e if the infection looked bad enough for some seriously strong antibiotics that they won't stock. duck off Samantha. It's not because you are chronically ill, it's because they are for MINOR injuries and because you're constantly dirty the level of care you needed was probably for A&E. Maybe if you washed your grubby hands they could of helped🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Minor injuries would of only advised her to go to a&e if the infection looked bad enough for some seriously strong antibiotics that they won't stock. duck off Samantha. It's not because you are chronically ill, it's because they are for MINOR injuries and because you're constantly dirty the level of care you needed was probably for A&E. Maybe if you washed your grubby hands they could of helped🤷🏻‍♀️
That's so true!! Still that little "episode" is now forgotten! It's project outbuilding now!!
There will be expensive brick paint on the walls, on doubt!! I always thought it was really expensive to run electrics to an outside side separate structure!! Also don't you need planning permission??

That's so true!! Still that little "episode" is now forgotten! It's project outbuilding now!!
There will be expensive brick paint on the walls, on doubt!! I always thought it was really expensive to run electrics to an outside side separate structure!! Also don't you need planning permission??
No planning permission needed I have electrics running from my house to my shed. You just need a decent electrician