Casaboheme

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely! She wasn't backwards in coming forwards was she, it's clear she was begging but also trying to make it seem like she wasn't. She knows if she makes herself appear as vulnerable as possible people will give her money or suggest she sets up a gofund me. But she will say oooh I really don't want to do this but so many of you said I should blah blah blah 🙄

Reactions: 4
😭 the posts of begging but trying to do it subtle as possible.

To pay for hydrotherapy lessons and pain infusions. You claim PIP which is what that type of thing it's for, use that instead of spending it on crap or fancy vegan food or get a at home job, you've got plenty of time hanging in a paddling pool or hosting book clubs.

Reactions: 7
Serene, there are thousands of us who just have to live with our pain.
We get up every day and go to work despite being in crippling agony. We don't get PIP because it's dehumanising when you're assessed and rejected, all we get is our walking aid off the NHS.
We don't get heard in pain clinics and we fund our own treatment because we research what may help.
You're nothing special. Get off the beg train, you've had enough money out of your followers when they paid into your GFM for a deposit on a flat.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
😭 the posts of begging but trying to do it subtle as possible.

To pay for hydrotherapy lessons and pain infusions. You claim PIP which is what that type of thing it's for, use that instead of spending it on crap or fancy vegan food or get a at home job, you've got plenty of time hanging in a paddling pool or hosting book clubs.
That is exactly what her pip is for to help pay for things to support her illness. One months pip payment and 100 from the next months payment will give her the 750 she needs.

Reactions: 3
That is exactly what her pip is for to help pay for things to support her illness. One months pip payment and 100 from the next months payment will give her the 750 she needs.
So true, Samantha a little advice for you:- stop buying expensive vegan food,make up and vitamin supplements, stop spending a fortune on a housing authority flat that is not yours or forever,get a little work from home job( you are clearly not bad with tech) get a free bus pass, shop second hand etc etc ! Then you will have the money for the " private" treatments you may need. P.S I am surprised that after bashing other political parties which you love doing that you would agree to paying for it privately "

Reactions: 8
how does a car “suddenly” run out of fuel when you’re clearly in a residential area and so close to a station? did she ignore the fuel gauge until the car stopped?
love a careless driver, especially when they advertise their carelessness all over social media 🥰

Reactions: 6
So skint she goes out regularly for coffee and cake. And urges people to use local coffee shops to stop them going bust.

Samantha, not everyone can afford to do that, many many people are using food banks. Read the room and stop acting like the privileged white woman you so despise.

bleep.

So skint she goes out regularly for coffee and cake. And urges people to use local coffee shops to stop them going bust.

Samantha, not everyone can afford to do that, many many people are using food banks. Read the room and stop acting like the privileged white woman you so despise.

bleep.
Shes

bleep.
Just had a little nose at the coffee shop she is a regular at! It's actually looks rather cool with a good menu however cheap it's is not!! Her order alone would be approximately £4 for the latte and at a guess £3 for the cake!! The area she lives in is quite affluent so good luck to the owners however certainly NOT the sort of place a poor,skint housebound " work is me" Seri should be shouting about going to!!

Shes

Just had a little nose at the coffee shop she is a regular at! It's actually looks rather cool with a good menu however cheap it's is not!! Her order alone would be approximately £4 for the latte and at a guess £3 for the cake!! The area she lives in is quite affluent so good luck to the owners however certainly NOT the sort of place a poor,skint housebound " work is me" Seri should be shouting about going to!!
"Woe is me"😂not "Work is me*

Reactions: 4
Can't afford the £750 for some private treatment she desperately wants that will make her life better but can afford to go to Greece in April. Make it make sense. Suppose she will now spout some tit about someone else paying for it just to cover her tracks 🥴🤣

I’m not really into dictating how people spend their money / benefits but you don’t get to complain about the cost of treatment and consider crowd funding them when you’re booking foreign holidays among all the other things she spends her money on