Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Thank you! Interesting to hear insight from someone with those actual conditions! I would never want to accuse anyone of lying about having conditions but I do find some of the stuff she says contradictory. I used to suffer with migraines a lot a lot, and I’m sure she posted before on a story previously about how she was having a migraine, I know for a fact I could barely open my eyes when I’ve had one, let alone sit and take a photo, edit it and then upload it to my story saying how I’m having a migraine.
She very well may have those conditions. But i tell you now, the way she sits and wollows does her no favours, she can work she chooses not to and she let's it define her life. It's impossible to sit comfortably and drive for more then 2 hrs to London with ME without becoming confused or having serious brain fog. She makes a mockery of everything, added to that she's used being ill to get herself a 2bed flat. She only needed a one bed flat and if she was ill as she makes out she wouldn't have a bath, I had to pay my local council to make adaptions to my bathroom to turn it into a wet room as I physically could not get in and out if the bath. Nor can I spend all day lay down in bed, it makes you worse.

Reactions: 8

Bea Saint

D0DAD797-E13C-40EC-85E8-AAB05CFCE817.png

The fact this grown woman expects theses gifts from people and dictates what she wants and doesn’t think power tools, vouchers sand money towards furniture aren’t lavish gifts.

• Angry
Reactions: 7

n8459

Chatty Member
6E415AE1-8F96-46AC-B2A4-9CF67A0E4873.jpeg

Her Twitter is something else….full of missing people content

Im no expert but I don’t think retweeting missing persons posts really counts as work, but maybe I’m wrong

• Haha

n8459

Chatty Member
I’m not really into dictating how people spend their money / benefits but you don’t get to complain about the cost of treatment and consider crowd funding them when you’re booking foreign holidays among all the other things she spends her money on

Imagine just being able to sit around all day and make friendship bracelets at her big age. She doesn’t have any friends bar her dead ex’s sister so who’s she making them for

CrapEars

VIP Member
She’s back. Been having a hard time mental health wise apparently. Obviously didn’t have any functions of days out to go to so she’s taken to her bed.
However, she did manage to get up at some point and break her foot AND sprain her ankle - I wonder if this will be a break like Hinch’s which is just never mentioned again, or will it be the start of some terrible health problem which will spiral downwards and mean she ends up with yet another chronic illness to add to her extensive list of reasons why she can’t get a job or do anything for herself unless it’s a nice holiday or a day out.

• Haha

CoconotLoco

With all her health conditions shouldn’t she have kept the handrails leading up to the front door?
I thought she was helping the Nurse mum with her charity ball, she hasn’t mentioned it in ages
Yeah strange you would remove them considering it’s a obviously a house adapted for a disabled person and she been so vocal about her disability disabling her mobility.

Manbagzda

Chatty Member
So skint she goes out regularly for coffee and cake. And urges people to use local coffee shops to stop them going bust.

Samantha, not everyone can afford to do that, many many people are using food banks. Read the room and stop acting like the privileged white woman you so despise.

Cunt.

Jellysnake

Now she’s criticising a person and speculating that a person (Roberta?) was allowed to contaminate evidence, and is commenting on a psychic for correctly identifying the date he’d be found??????
Damn girl, she either needs to join CID or get a hobby
I was only thinking a couple of days ago, when will she try to solve another case! 🕵️‍♀️I think she actually believes she is one of those NY detectives "Seri Solves" , I can just see it on channel 5 in the afternoons, not prime time!! 😂

• Haha

Christmascupcake90

In glad she's enjoying her pool and garden and reading under her parasol. Meanwhile the rest of us are working away. .. funny how her chronic illness never stops her doing nice things.

Manbagzda

Chatty Member
Must be nice to be so “fatigued” yet can set up a pool and go to a bbq.
Living her best life isn't she, she certainly doesn't live the secluded sheltered life she makes out that's for sure.

Also, why the aggression towards white people. She's white herself. Someone would refuse to read what she posted because of her attitude. If she'd have said give this a read, especially if you're white and would like to educate yourself, people are more likely to read it. She's a fuck wit 🤣

Black people having anger towards white peoples treatment towards them, yes. But her pretending like she knows even remotely how it feels and act like she does then....... That's idiotic behaviour and reflects on how insincere she is and is just jumping on bandwagons.....

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Good luck with your sky glass Samantha.
They're rated G with energy efficiency, hope they fucking treble your electricity bill.
Stop trying to get in with the instahuns hoping sky will gift it you.
You haven't got the first idea about the cost of living crisis.

• Haha

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
I love your profile pic! “Serene” (what is her actual name?) is mates with that charlatan isn’t she? Birds of a feather & all that. She’s up Hinch’s arse too though, yet if anyone else was as environmentally terrible as Hinch she’d be condemning them. She’s just an absolute coat tail hanger.
Samantha is her real name😂😂

She literally gets where sun couldn't.
Shes up PTWMs, Hinch, Solomon & four boys in a barns arse. And a fair few others.
Her latest thing is teaming together with the nurse mum for what looks like a scam charity ball profiting off her dead sons memory because The Nurse Mum is also afraid of work like Serene.

CrapEars

VIP Member
How can her life be any slower? She does fuck all?
Great idea. I’ll tell my boss I’m going to be late in this month because I’m taking 15 mins to make a coffee in the morning.
Wonderful ideas Seri, if you’re a lazy slob like you are, those of us who actually work for a living will find it a bit harder.

• Haha

Manbagzda

Chatty Member
Getting sky glass yet pleads poverty and says she won't be able to use her heating this winter 🥴

• Wow
  • Angry

Manbagzda

Chatty Member
Does she know that she can be female, queer AND not have to constantly bash straight men? Like she doesn't have to confirm her queerness by man bashing. Little weirdo she is 🙄😂

• Haha