Casaboheme

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not really into dictating how people spend their money / benefits but you don’t get to complain about the cost of treatment and consider crowd funding them when you’re booking foreign holidays among all the other things she spends her money on
She ain't living on no breadline with how she spends, she likely on full benefits, gets LWCRA, possibly ESA, enhanced PIP housing benefit, she only got herself to keep and might have other streams of income.

At the end of the day if you can book holiday abroad you can fund your own lifestyle, she capable of more then makes out but just wants to spend it drinking latte at overpriced coffee shops and reading books in her paddling pool.

Benefits aren't there to spend on expensive holidays abroad fyi.

Reactions: 5
She ain't living on no breadline with how she spends, she likely on full benefits, gets LWCRA, possibly ESA, enhanced PIP housing benefit, she only got herself to keep and might have other streams of income.

At the end of the day if you can book holiday abroad you can fund your own lifestyle, she capable of more then makes out but just wants to spend it drinking latte at overpriced coffee shops and reading books in her paddling pool.

Benefits aren't there to spend on expensive holidays abroad fyi.
She is breaking the law if she has other streams of income and is claiming all of those benefits. Apart from pip as that isn't means tested

Reactions: 6
She will be in for a shock when the energy prices increase in October that's all I'm saying. Bet she will be crying poverty again.

Reactions: 4
Well if she can afford all of these things I hope she's donating her £326 & £150 cost of living payment shes already received too a food bank.

Reactions: 8
guaranteed her mentioning she’s had the paint etc for months is to allow her to have an instant comeback to any “trolls” or any mention of the cost of living

Tell me your hinting for tips on how to be prescribed medical marijuana, without telling me your hinting for tips on how to be prescribed medical marijuana.
Samantha will go first.

Seri dear, its impossible to be prescribed it, the circumstances need to be extreme.
Maybe cut back on some of your luxuries. You get enough free, you shouldn't be getting free weed on the NHS.

Attachments

she would qualify for prescription cannabis as many of her conditions can be treated with medicinal cannabis, however this would be via a private clinic, not the NHS

she wouldn’t qualify for it on the NHS and would have to pay privately for appointments / cannabis, and it’s not cheap

Reactions: 1
she would qualify for prescription cannabis as many of her conditions can be treated with medicinal cannabis, however this would be via a private clinic, not the NHS

she wouldn’t qualify for it on the NHS and would have to pay privately for appointments / cannabis, and it’s not cheap
She wouldn't because I don't believe half her conditions have actually been diagnosed by a GP

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She wouldn't because I don't believe half her conditions have actually been diagnosed by a GP
Okay true, I’m taking her conditions at face value and believing everything 🤣

I’m a big advocate for medicinal cannabis so it’s something I know quite a lot about, but I forgot diagnoses are kinda important 🤣

Okay true, I’m taking her conditions at face value and believing everything 🤣

I’m a big advocate for medicinal cannabis so it’s something I know quite a lot about, but I forgot diagnoses are kinda important 🤣
Oh me too! My brother is lucky enough to be entitled to Medical Cannabis on the NHS, but I know just how much of a fight it was to get him there and each of his conditions was scrutinised by the local trust before they'd even approve the application.
So shes not got a chance NHS or private way unless she's gonna pay for some private fake diagnoses 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh me too! My brother is lucky enough to be entitled to Medical Cannabis on the NHS, but I know just how much of a fight it was to get him there and each of his conditions was scrutinised by the local trust before they'd even approve the application.
So shes not got a chance NHS or private way unless she's gonna pay for some private fake diagnoses 😅
Really glad he’s able to access his medication via the NHS , I can only imagine what the journey to get there was like!

If she laid off the weed she smokes now she might stop spouting so much tit. She apparently was an alcoholic but now self medicates herself with weed.
She is probably hoping the local weed dealer is on Instagram and offers her some freebies #gifted and in exchange she can gain him some more customers by doing a review on her account of the benefits using weed to been a compulsive liar and fantasist

• Haha
If she laid off the weed she smokes now she might stop spouting so much tit. She apparently was an alcoholic but now self medicates herself with weed.
She is probably hoping the local weed dealer is on Instagram and offers her some freebies #gifted and in exchange she can gain him some more customers by doing a review on her account of the benefits using weed to been a compulsive liar and fantasist
So true!! It always surprises me that she is always knocking back Rescue Remedy and hinting for freebies! It contains alcohol and is a big NoNo for anyone in recovery. Again, I don't think she's an alcoholic, she simply added it to her list to sound more " edgy and tragic"

Reactions: 5
She's just said she can't afford to keep the heating on this winter yet can afford holidays abroad etc. Surely rent, heating and eating are a priority before holidays etc 😬

People will become infuriated with her. Shes now giving out budgeting advice yet brags about her privilege often. Wow, horrible little cretin. She really has no idea and is just jumping on bandwagons yet again 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Getting sky glass yet pleads poverty and says she won't be able to use her heating this winter 🥴

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Getting sky glass yet pleads poverty and says she won't be able to use her heating this winter 🥴
3 TV's ! All of a high quality,not cheap! 😠 Treating herself to booze free bubbly which is still at least £6 a bottle and a bunch of roses!! The books seem brand new too! Oh what a sad, deprived and poverty filled life she leads! She makes me sick!!

• Sick
Reactions: 6