Casaboheme

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ , I’m neither cis or het, but she needs to shut the duck up and stop making them out to be the devil and everything which is wrong with the world.
There’s plenty awful queer people out there Seri…

Reactions: 5
She full on attack mode to straight males, sorry the phrase cis het make me cringe!! Anyone wanna inform her tiny brain that anyone can be attacked out on their own and seriously how does that Dacey bf feel when she constantly attacks people like him, she just a pure idiot and the whole don't attend A&E unless you have to she use to go for bleeping cold the audacity of miss Munchausen telling others not to use services when she does it for every little thing supposedly wrong with her!!!
IMG_20221014_191054.jpg

IMG_20221014_191235.jpg

Reactions: 2
Does she know that she can be female, queer AND not have to constantly bash straight men? Like she doesn't have to confirm her queerness by man bashing. Little weirdo she is 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Of course. Anything anyone else has done she's done better or more dramatically don't forget 🙄

Reactions: 4
Where does she think most of theses big companies source their garments abroad in places like China and India, it isn't just Shein, she fond of telling people what to do, wants to get a new hobby, oh wait!

She literally has 0 respect for anyone around her. An embarrassment to the people she claims to care about so much
No rants from her as yet today on International Men's Day! Radio silence. I wonder if she is planning a "triggering" monologue later!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is she eck on low income the stupid little girl. Ugh, she's just so samey same same. Get a life head.

Reactions: 3
Be more sustainable
Be more eco friendly

Not Serene binning her artificial tree and making room for a tree that was needlessly cut down to decorate her living room.
No one visits her so she's literally got a real tree, all for the Gram🙄

Practice what you preach you lazy witch

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Be more sustainable
Be more eco friendly

Not Serene binning her artificial tree and making room for a tree that was needlessly cut down to decorate her living room.
No one visits her so she's literally got a real tree, all for the Gram🙄

Practice what you preach you lazy witch
....Well said!! The cost too? How nice would it be to just bin your old plastic tree and have the disposal income to get a new one for around £40 just because she needed her tree to spark "joy". Can't wait for the new dog Christmas jumpers because last year's, are so ,well, last year!!

Not her posting about “day one of her quiet week” 4.5 hours napping and 4.5 hours binge watching tv…. So like every other day for you then? Considering you don’t have a job????

Reactions: 9
Asking people to give money for a Apple watch, I thought she was against big cooperation because they use slave labour? Instead of mooching off others save for it.

• Wow
Reactions: 5