Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

switzerland010

Here are my thoughts:
1. He can move, but it’s not as impressive or excellent as some try to make it seem. It’s the expectation and it’s average for someone that works in that industry. Carrie is a result of nepotism so she doesn’t count and shouldn’t be used for comparison. I also personally find it icky to see how his belly and boobs jiggle when he moves, he really should lose some weight to look better when dancing.
You can come for me, but dancing is meant to be pleasant to look at and not only because of the moves, also because of the dancers bodies looking trim and athletic.
2. Who the fuck cares if you can move or not Carrie? Why does everything have to be about you?? Also, no you can’t move, you suck at dancing (if we can even call it that).
Wow don’t worry I will come for you
‘Dancing is meant to be pleasant to look at because of dancers bodies looking trim and athletic’
Sorry if you think anyone who isn’t slim and athletic isn’t pleasant to look at what a fucking horrible thing to say

Hmm, yes he can dance but he looks gay! The one where she said she ended up fancying him watching it he looks very camp.
Sorry but what does gay look like
I really hate defending Joel because I think he’s a creep (will never forget that Ronaldo shit, that cemented his red flag status for me)
But the fatphobia and gay stereotyping on this thread is gross

• Heart
Reactions: 83

Mark81

VIP Member
Carrie Hope Fletcher #85 - I am big, its the audiences that got small

As requested in the last thread, although I'm sure someone will come up with something better, especially as Carrie's bound to do more dumb shit soon 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

lottiekarotti

she's so boring, y'all have been discussing whether listening to audiobooks is reading or not for SIX pages.......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

anastasia1989

That subscriber story of her complaining about her supposedly incredibly busy and exhausting day is wild.

So she starts by getting up at 6 - a very normal time for an adult with a job to start their day. Then drove all the way to the theatre. I checked, and from her suburb of London this is a drive of around 1 hour and 15 minutes. That is the time it takes me to commute one way to work every day, on a decent traffic day.

Then they pop out to Tesco for lunch. Very standard to grab some lunch on a work day. There are multiple Tesco stores within 2-5 minutes drive of the theatre. They swing by their digs at lunch time, which are likely not far from the theatre.

Then it’s back to the theatre for the afternoon, and they stop by Tesco on the way home for a food shop. Keep in mind they don’t have to do they 1+ hour commute at the end of the day, like many workers would have to, as they are staying near the theatre.

She has just described a very ordinary day of work as though she pulled a 12 hour shift at the ER then ran a marathon. I just cannot deal with how out of touch she is. Being pregnant isn’t an excuse- I have worked with multiple women who did longer hours, and more physical jobs, further along in their pregnancy.

• Haha
Reactions: 68

figgypud

Chatty Member
"Nobody ever expects my husband to be able to dance"

He's a trained musical theatre actor?? Just say that YOU don't think he looks like he could dance 😂 It must be an ego knock for her to feel like the more attractive one in the relationship yet she's still the least talented

• Haha
Reactions: 68

jdott

Anyone else think they must have had an argument and now she’s overcompensating 😂 don’t think she’s ever gushed about him on socials like this before

Reactions: 64

duskwithoutdawn

Chatty Member
Hmm, yes he can dance but he looks gay! The one where she said she ended up fancying him watching it he looks very camp.
And would “looking gay” be such a horror? Don’t be a homophobic knob and give Carrie more legitimate fuel to say that Tattle is a hateful place

Reactions: 61

apples38

“I talked it over with my midwife, and they said it was perfectly safe for Peanut to go upside down! Thanks for your concern ❤
Not passive aggressive enough IMO
"I talked it over with my midwife, and they said it was perfectly safe for Peanut to go upside down! My midwife has helped to deliver thousands of humans so I *think* they know more than someone with a name like "kebabs864578". Thanks for your concern ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 61