Carrie Hope Fletcher #84 Took longer to choose her carpet than she did her husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's basically married the version of Scott that would impregnate her

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
View attachment 2607970

Their relationship dynamic is just so strange
Also I wonder who is the third wheel here 😂
They give me the ick to be honest, I can’t stand the idiots that pretend that their friends who are expecting are their parents. I know it’s meant to be funny but it’s not, it’s just cringey as duck.

Reactions: 32
Everytime I see the thread title and it says carpet my mind (sadly) thinks it should read: ‘her carpet doesn’t match the drapes’ 😂😅😭 whyyyy brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The three of them look like a walking jumble sale, or the local village council afternoon trip out to evaluate planning permission for someone’s new fence.

I bet that lift smelled when they got out.
Speaking of which.. does everyone remember when the Handforth parish council meeting went viral and ALW forced Carrie to sing that Jackie Weaver song ??💀 And even Jackie Weaver didn’t like it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I still get the shivers and 🤢🤢 when I think back to the Alex Nerimon days and how awful it must have been and the impact he had on her, i honestly blame him for a lot of how things have gone for her in terms of relationships with men. It’s so long ago you might think it’s easy to dismiss but that was a toxic and emotionally abusive relationship and I hope she will some day have the strength to get proper therapy.

Reactions: 12
Alex Day is a shitbag and I’m sure the whole thing deeply impacted her, but she blamed the women Alex abused.

Reactions: 36
Alex Day is a shitbag and I’m sure the whole thing deeply impacted her, but she blamed the women Alex abused.
This. And she knew that. That should have been the point for her to seek some psychological help. This is not putting the blame on her, but once she realized what she had done, she should have wondered why. She generally hates women, and I don’t think this started with Alex.

Reactions: 28
I just had a thought of what the audition could have been. Mean Girls. Either Cady or Janis. And then Scott will audition for Damien. Can you imagine?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I just had a thought of what the audition could have been. Mean Girls. Either Cady or Janis. And then Scott will audition for Damien. Can you imagine?
But Regina is the star, so would she really play a supporting character? I guess technically Cady is the lead, so who knows. Would make sense for her to go after a role in this.

I missed the whole The Holiday conversation but if Im not wrong (and I could be is 2 am and I have food poisoning and work in 5 hours) didn’t she posted something related to the holiday when she and Joel started dating? I am so sure she posted something about it…maybe a gif? And we had the Joel vs Jack Black convo (back when we had hope Joel was a positive change for her)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
yep, Alex is a head but Carrie is a victim blaming twit. Imagine your sack of tit boyfriend gets exposed and you post out to your hundreds of thousands of followers blaming the woman 🤢. I don’t think she has healthy relationships with women either to do that. She needs to Do some internal reflecting or speak to a professional
---
She’s far too old looking to play one of the teenagers I think but she wouldn’t go for a parent/teacher role

Reactions: 12
There’s been a usually-reliable source on Theatreboard saying Mean Girls is already cast, if that’s true it’s not what she auditioned for. They also said that the leads are all established, not fresh grads - so Carrie could have gone for it if she hadn’t prematurely aged herself out of the casting bracket

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.