Carrie Hope Fletcher #84 Took longer to choose her carpet than she did her husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gutted I missed the finsta post but thanks for the recaps. Was it a classic crying-selfie or was it just a text post?

I'm obviously not someone in the public eye so maybe I'm naive, but for her to see 2 teenage girls and automatically assume thet have recognised her and are taking her photo seems an arrogant reach to me... and a tad dramatic to then update everyone on SM?
Sounds like attention seeking BS to me
It was just a screenshot of the song she was listening to and a big chunck of text à la Carrie.

I thought the same about thinking that two teens with a phone in front of you must be filming/photographing you. As if teens weren’t glued to their phones anyway. How self-centered do you have to be?

Reactions: 12
Yep, especially since she’s a nobody. If she were Margot Robbie (everyone has been obsessed with Barbie so that’s the most notorious woman I can think of off the top of my head), maybe then. Although with how distracted and self absorbed teenagers are, they might not notice. And to add, who looks inside other people’s cars anyway? That’s such a weird thing to do. Not like she was crying in the middle of the aisle of the supermarket.

Reactions: 16
I'm calling bullshit on the teenagers taking photos. I think that was just an excuse to post about crying to Vampire for whatever reason.

Reactions: 31
Also, if she actually thought they had taken photos of her without her consent, she would have written a big old rant about her privacy being violated in a vulnerable moment.

Reactions: 30
I genuinely think if she'd taken the time to be single and do some healing she'd be over Oliver by now given it's been 2 years. Forcing herself to move on so fast has ironically slowed down her ability to move on
She’s emotionally inept. In every universe.

Reactions: 18

He posted this 3 hours ago and then just posted one reel? Also, ‘standby’ just reminds me of that time he told someone in the comments of an Instagram post to ‘stand down’ 😬 It’s insane to me that he exists in the world as a real person.

View attachment 2600151
As she is about to go on tour / Pretty sure this is his way to remind all the panto people she is MRS Montague and to stand down.
#HeDoesntDoWellWithoutHer

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Carrie has often said that she doesn't consider herself a celebrity but then she posts stuff like this
No-one cares enough to be taking pictures of her crying in her car (unless they were genuinely concerned for her wellbeing, but if that were the case then they wouldn't be taking photos!)

Reactions: 16
I'm calling bullshit on the teenagers taking photos. I think that was just an excuse to post about crying to Vampire for whatever reason.
They’re the daughters of the Cinderella-loving-Pilot. Live next door to Birthday Bagpipes Boy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I didn’t meet my husband until I was 31. Here I am 18 years later with 4 kids. What I wouldn’t give sometimes for my late 20s when I had no responsibilities. The last thing I thought about then was getting married!
Am 31 and still haven’t met mine 😂

Reactions: 3
She was crying in her car over Olivia Rodrigo’s vampire. She saw two teenage girls on her phones in front of her car. She immediately assumed those girls were taking pictures of her, so she posted a pic on her finsta saying she was fine and not to worry if someone saw photos of her crying.
What a bleeping idiot. I worry for the girl she’s about to bring up being that mentally unstable. I’m so conscious of being a good or at least positive example for my daughters but she’s just tapped.

Reactions: 12
Tom and Gi look good, putting themselves right next to them just massively highlighted how awful they look!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Joel needs to be banned from social media. Why do they think this tit is content anyone wants to see? Just throw it in the family group chat and leave it there.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Joel needs to be banned from social media. Why do they think this tit is content anyone wants to see? Just throw it in the family group chat and leave it there.

How else can he boast he is now part of the Fletcher clan and show off his celeb links.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.