Carrie Hope Fletcher #84 Took longer to choose her carpet than she did her husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning thread title by @Mark81 with 192 likes šŸ‘

Big news, Carrie is going on tour next year with her baby who will be 7 months old by then. Lots of questions as to why she will want to take a baby on tour when there's no guarantee either of them will be up to it, physically and/or emotionally

She just mentioned in her current Instagram live that she & Scott start panto rehearsals on Monday

Joel is very quiet ATM. Is there trouble in paradise?

Previous thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Carrie Hope Fletcher #85 - I am big, its the audiences that got small

As requested in the last thread, although I'm sure someone will come up with something better, especially as Carrie's bound to do more dumb tit soon šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Carrie Hope Fletcher #85 - I am big, its the audiences that got small

As requested in the last thread, although I'm sure someone will come up with something better, especially as Carrie's bound to do more dumb tit soon šŸ¤£
This is the one šŸ‘ŒšŸ»

Reactions: 1
I caught a few mins of her insta live before and she got the month of her tour wrong- great start Carrie

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh my Lord that live was longā€¦ā€¦..
And all she talked about was PREGNANCY.
Yawnnnnnnnn

Reactions: 4
Anyone willing to TLDR the live? I don't have 56 minutes of my life going spare

Reactions: 11
Anyone willing to TLDR the live? I don't have 56 minutes of my life going spare
You didnā€™t miss a thing.
It was literally
sheā€™s going to write a song for her tour (no idea how sheā€™s going to do this as she canā€™t read or write music) later on says sheā€™s going to write a song with her brother (so I guess we can assume Tom will write the song)
She slipped in Joel was an only child.
Boring and pointless section again explaining why they went to Gretna Green. Over explaining again about their parents being ok with it ā€¦.
Then PREGNANCYā€¦..on and on and onā€¦.and ON .
Her content is as dry as the Sahara.

Reactions: 38
ā€˜I donā€™t like the idea of filling my body with things that donā€™t need to be in thereā€™

The single Shrek gherkin experience must have been extra traumatic then

Also I lost braincells watching her struggle to find the term ā€˜non-medicatedā€™

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I also found her initial attempt to claim, "everyone who gets pregnant is excited once the child arrives, regardless of whatever the pregnancy itself might be," ridiculous. She then stared into the distance, realising that there are women who are forcefully impregnated or unable to terminate their pregnancy. She revised it to, "all women who willingly enter pregnancy are happy with their result," stupidly smiled, evaluated whether she had considered all potential situations, and proudly reaffirmed her statement. However dumb as she is, she overlooked the very real possibility of "postpartum depression." I personally struggle to call it a mental health syndrome rather than a sinister realisation that instinct and biology pressured you into conceiving a baby, while the reality looks different than you had imagined.

My mother described her first encounter with my sister as rather traumatic; she felt completely detached from the child that lay and screamed in front of her. She still felt emotionally connected to the fictitious fetus that had long exited the body, and it took her months to actually like her instead of mechanically attending to her needs. I believe that the brain has the ability to scream "Reproduce! Reproduce! Reproduce!" once a woman hits a certain age, but whether she should follow that "intuition" is a different question altogether.

PS: Once she reconnects with reality, it doesn't necessarily mean that the intended completeness settles in. Perhaps the only thing she'll ever experience is some form of contentment and coming to terms with her previous decision-making.
And In Carrie's situation, perhaps even not that. She conceived a child with someone she doesn't find attractive nor particularly likes, so she could easily regret her naivety and former desperation for the rest of her life. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Oh and the live reminded me that Joel proposed THE DAY BEFORE her 30th (obviously to help her tick off that self imposed milestone) and then she went off on holiday THE NEXT DAY with her family and he didnā€™t get an invite ā€¦ he got a Toy Story pez

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Why do I feel like Carrie is the kind of person to say something really rude and/or stupid, then try to laugh it off and say "haha pregnancy brain šŸ¤Ŗ".

Reactions: 15
all women who willingly enter pregnancy are happy with their result
Not sure if sheā€™s stupid at this point or just so high up her arse she doesnā€™t know whatā€™s going on around her. There are so many women that regret ever having children and resent those children their entire lives even after willingly getting pregnant. Itā€™s not a given to feel love for your child once itā€™s born, itā€™s just bullshit women are told to push for reproduction. And it can get even worse if a woman ends up breaking up with the father on bad terms and see him in their child (doesnā€™t have to be physical resemblance, it can be anything from a facial expression to an annoying behaviour to a phrase etc). Even a traumatic birth can make you resent you child, at least for a while. One of my friends had this happen and it took her a bit to get attached to him and feel the love (at first it was just robotic and taking care of him like she knew she should). It was so bad she decided to never have other kids.

I think that even if Carrie loves playing the victim and whining about everything, she would smugly pretend everything was easy for her just to spite the meanie haterz and to show that sheā€™s better than the people that struggle, as if itā€™s their fault. šŸ™„

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.