Carrie Hope Fletcher #84 Took longer to choose her carpet than she did her husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really disagree that Joel is a good dancer. He can move and dance for sure, but look at his face compared to all those around him. He does the scrunched up 'ugh yeah look at me, yeah I can dance' face. It's not natural and theres no performance there.

It's takes more to be a good dancer than just being able to dance.

Reactions: 40
I really disagree that Joel is a good dancer. He can move and dance for sure, but look at his face compared to all those around him. He does the scrunched up 'ugh yeah look at me, yeah I can dance' face. It's not natural and theres no performance there.

True, he can move well, I will say instead. I assumed the “face” was because he’d turned the attention to him and was playing up for the camera.

Reactions: 3

His dance face reminds me of Dianne Buswells.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Totally agree. I find them both to be huge pricks but it does make me laugh every time we criticise them for something such as fat phobia but then let the same thing slide on here
It's because Carrie preaches body positivity and posts thousands of tit screenshots about not judging people based on appearance and then immediately contradicts herself. This is a Carrie thread where we comment on Carrie's behaviour.

Reactions: 16
It's because Carrie preaches body positivity and posts thousands of tit screenshots about not judging people based on appearance and then immediately contradicts herself. This is a Carrie thread where we comment on Carrie's behaviour.
Which is totally fair, but I do find there’s often hypocrisy on here. That’s all 🤷‍♀️ everyone’s entitled to their own opinion, including those I disagree with

Reactions: 17
Carrie is really revealing a lot about herself in those few posts. What struck me was the "I'd really love to dance more in my roles but all the parts I've had haven't had much choreography"
She clearly expects people to cast her in such a role and then half-ass some lessons afterwards - much like the piano playing for Once.
Carrie, if you made some effort to improve your dancing ability *first* then you might get cast in some roles with more choreography. You're supposed to prove yourself before being handed the role 🙄
Also I'm pretty sure that some of her previous roles were adapted to remove the dancing because she can't do it. The Cinderella on broadway danced. I know they changed lots about that production but it begs the question as to whether they originally would have had a bigger dancing part if they hadn't thrown their eggs in the CHF basket.

She's very entitled and doesn't want to do the work.

Reactions: 34
[QUOTE="TechnicallyNo, post: 17524348, member:
she’s going to write a song for her tour.
[/QUOTE]
The song will be as follows:
OLLIE OLLIE OLLIE! OI OI OI!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hmm, yes he can dance but he looks gay! The one where she said she ended up fancying him watching it he looks very camp.
And would “looking gay” be such a horror? Don’t be a homophobic knob and give Carrie more legitimate fuel to say that Tattle is a hateful place

Reactions: 61
I’ve noticed Joel hasn’t reposted carries stories about him either.

If he wasn’t so overly expressive for the past year and a bit this wouldn’t be strange, but it really is.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Anyone else think they must have had an argument and now she’s overcompensating 😂 don’t think she’s ever gushed about him on socials like this before
Funny.
It seems only yesterday we were laughing about his camp ‘sissy walk’ in his Hermes diaries and then she shows up with stories about how sexy his dancing is….
It’s almost like…
Surely she doesn’t read here?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Carrie is really revealing a lot about herself in those few posts. What struck me was the "I'd really love to dance more in my roles but all the parts I've had haven't had much choreography"
She clearly expects people to cast her in such a role and then half-ass some lessons afterwards - much like the piano playing for Once.
Carrie, if you made some effort to improve your dancing ability *first* then you might get cast in some roles with more choreography. You're supposed to prove yourself before being handed the role 🙄
Also I'm pretty sure that some of her previous roles were adapted to remove the dancing because she can't do it. The Cinderella on broadway danced. I know they changed lots about that production but it begs the question as to whether they originally would have had a bigger dancing part if they hadn't thrown their eggs in the CHF basket.

She's very entitled and doesn't want to do the work.
It's a shockingly backwards attitude for a performer and completely shows her entitlement and expectations. You don't audition and then learn how to do something (unless a very specific skill most people wouldn't have). But something as basic as dancing would be expected when you audition. You don't go for a job (theatre or none theatre) and say I'll learn that skill if you give me the job. If you can't dance you won't be put forward for dance roles.

Like you say, she has given so much away about herself here, unintentionally. And she always does this. Narcs always do.

Oh, and she has had a potentially dance based role, cinderella. It was obvious cinderella could have danced more in the group numbers. But she just stood like a lump centre stage while people danced around or moved her around.
---
I’ve noticed Joel hasn’t reposted carries stories about him either.

If he wasn’t so overly expressive for the past year and a bit this wouldn’t be strange, but it really is.
He did share two of them
---
And would “looking gay” be such a horror? Don’t be a homophobic knob and give Carrie more legitimate fuel to say that Tattle is a hateful place
Sorry disagree on this. He appropiates drag culture and the biggest sterotypes of gay men for laughs and attention on his social media. For a straight guy that is far more insulting and problematic.

Yes you get camp straight guys, but I'm struggling to think of any that do it to this performative extent.

Reactions: 16
When I saw her stories my mind immediately went to ‘ok what has been said on tattle’. Joel may be a good dancer but a) he will never be sexy no matter how good a dancer he is because he is a walking/dancing embodiment of ick and b) he does the same moves whenever he dances.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Funny.
It seems only yesterday we were laughing about his camp ‘sissy walk’ in his Hermes diaries and then she shows up with stories about how sexy his dancing is….
It’s almost like…
Surely she doesn’t read here?
further proof that sexiness is subjective because it makes me dryer than gandhi’s flip flops

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Love how Carrie says “our little man” about Edgar as if he wasn’t hers and Oli’s little man a hot second ago.

Unless Oli is still included in the “our” 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Love how Carrie says “our little man” about Edgar as if he wasn’t hers and Oli’s little man a hot second ago.

Unless Oli is still included in the “our” 🤦‍♀️
Probably because Oliver answered in a Q&A that he preferred dogs to cats!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.