Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PiefaceG

VIP Member
I don’t buy the ‘always fancied him’ at all - if she had done, what was she doing with Pete/Ollie then?! Not like Joel wouldn’t have come running if she’d given a green light. She probably barely even glanced at Joel in that time. But then when she found herself dumped, when you’re desperate even the Shrekiest Shrek will do.
8 years left on read 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

PiefaceG

VIP Member
Also...how would she feel if Joel was posting this kind of stuff? Back-handed insults much? Don't get me wrong I love Jack Black but it's his personality that's attractive IMO
No really babe, I LOVE that you're ugly. Eh, I mean, unconventionally attractive. And that you're stupid and easy to manipulate. Wait. No. That you're simple.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

allthemyths

What in the flying fuck???
OHMYGODSOMANYTHOUGHTS.

1. Why? Why??? WHY????
2. Joel, how transparent do you want to be about why you are by this woman's side?
Joel: Yes.
3. Carrie has never, absolutely never, looked worse than she does these days. I don't romanticise pregnancy and I don't necessarily believe in the "pregnant lady glow", but the difference between her and Gi is shocking and utterly startling. The greasy hair? The roots? The face colour? The grimace? (THE GLASSES?)

Imagine being young, healthy and fucking rich, newly married, supposedly in love and pregnant, and still looking like this? Woah. Carrie must be miserable.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

TheChicagoPiano

I posted the original saying Ive read 20 books since my baby was born in April and that audiobooks helped
Ive read 15 physical books and 5 audiobooks
It’s definitely possible to read books on maternity leave if it’s something you want to do
Obviously depending on your baby
I often read my kindle because I can use one hand whilst holding baby whilst he sleeps
But also audiobooks are a legitimate way to read
I find audiobooks way way harder to concentrate on than physically reading a book
We’ve moved on.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

awkwardjellyfish

@awkwardjellyfish any WE group chat circles you're in have an idea about what Crabbie's audition was for?
Nobody’s said anything. My initial thought was Little Shop of Horrors as I know a couple of people who’ve been seen for that in the last week or so, but I’m fairly sure the principals are already cast and I suppose the dates don’t work out with the pregnancy either.

I have it on fairly good authority that Oliver is happening from September, so could be that (but again, doesn’t this clash with her tour?).

I will keep an ear to the ground!
---
Edit to add: I forgot about Into The Woods. I’m fairly sure that’s happening next year but I’ve not heard much recently. I’m sure CHF would love to get her mitts on the role of the baker’s wife (and would explain the sudden gushing about Sondheim too).

Last edited:
  • Heart

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
Going to my best friends house to cry for the next few hours while he moves his stuff out and hopefully seem composed enough that new people don’t think I’m crazy tomorrow.

❤❤

If I follow carries example I’ll be married by next year and none of this will matter 😂🙄

• Heart
  • Haha

lottiekarotti

Hahaha, I love that she couldn't just leave it with three videos of Joel dancing, of course she had to follow up with "yeah, but ABOUT ME now!!!!!" She's such a caricature of herself sometimes, it's so amusing

• Haha
Reactions: 46

wordzalad

VIP Member
i don’t like the idea of filling my body with things that don’t need to be there

bit rich from someone who has multiple donuts in one sitting rather than just one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

cluel3ss

Joel needs to be banned from social media. Why do they think this shit is content anyone wants to see? Just throw it in the family group chat and leave it there.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
Oh and the live reminded me that Joel proposed THE DAY BEFORE her 30th (obviously to help her tick off that self imposed milestone) and then she went off on holiday THE NEXT DAY with her family and he didn’t get an invite … he got a Toy Story pez

• Haha

Lilykins

VIP Member
Whatever she says, nothing can counteract Joel tagging Iceland air and actually typing the words ‘pay me the dividends’ and ‘we are stranded in the CAPTIAL of France’ - that says all we need to know about what Joel is like. Oh and that he is clearly a simp who dresses like a year 9 boy. NOT sexy!

• Haha

RudeDog

This came up on my Tiktok.
1000007593.jpg

It's a guy talking about random casting choices in UK panto. CHF doesn't make an appearance except in the comments 😆
1000007591.jpg

1000007592.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

PiefaceG

VIP Member
Hahaha she basically just called Joel fat and out of shape. Nice one, Carrie.

Aaand of course she couldn't just give Joel the limelight. She absolutely HAD to upload videos of herself doing choreo after 🙄 Narc.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ripley Rose Kat

VIP Member
Call me harsh but I don't have an ounce of sympathy

She's a big girl and jumped into a new relationship, moved him in on the first date, engaged and married, twice and now pregnant.

You can't tell me she's over Oliver after such a short period of time 🫠

I just feel bad for the baby