Carrie Hope Fletcher #84 Took longer to choose her carpet than she did her husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a backhanded compliment from Carrie?! Is she jealous that he can dance better than her? The bar is very low there. She sounds bitter there though implying everyone assumes Joel is too large to dance? Harsh!!

Reactions: 25
Hahaha she basically just called Joel fat and out of shape. Nice one, Carrie.

Aaand of course she couldn't just give Joel the limelight. She absolutely HAD to upload videos of herself doing choreo after 🙄 Narc.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Crying with laughter at Joel dancing, can he dance? Who knows Im not a dancer but its just the way he slides in like oh yeah look at me, I'm great euugh it's just very cringe, why couldn't he have just started from the beginning like everyone else.
Also why did I think of this as soon as I saw him jump into frame🤣
i3fjHzt74K7xS.gif

(But obviously not as funny or endearing as Gru)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Crying with laughter at Joel dancing, can he dance? Who knows Im not a dancer but its just the way he slides in like oh yeah look at me, I'm great euugh it's just very cringe, why couldn't he have just started from the beginning like everyone else.
Also why did I think of this as soon as I saw him jump into frame🤣
View attachment 2592542
(But obviously not as funny or endearing as Gru)
He absolutely CAN dance. I hate to admit this.

Reactions: 20
The first video really highlights how different he is to all the other dancers. He can dance, but he can't perform. Also whoever is filming laughing at him joining makes it all appear jokey rather than taking him seriously.

The second video he is behind the girl (in terms of moves, not just literally lol) and it's more like an average tiktok dance
---
Just realised who Joel dancing reminds me of

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I think Carrie is insecure about not being a 'dancer' which is why she's over-explaining and giving excuses

Nothing stopped her from getting dance lessons
Ffs, this is the same woman who brought combat boots to choreography rehearsals for Chitty. She couldn’t be bothered to buy a $30 pair of jazz shoes. Is she insecure about it? Maybe, but she should actively be trying to better herself in dance.

Reactions: 15
The difference between Carrie in the Addams video, and Carrie now is absolutely crazy. What has Shrek done to her?! 😱

Reactions: 12
Hahaha, I love that she couldn't just leave it with three videos of Joel dancing, of course she had to follow up with "yeah, but ABOUT ME now!!!!!" She's such a caricature of herself sometimes, it's so amusing

• Haha
Reactions: 46
He can dance, but he can't perform. Also whoever is filming laughing at him joining makes it all appear jokey rather than taking him seriously.
I thought the same. There's that laugh people do when they're surprised but entertained/impressed, this didn't seem like that to me

Reactions: 5
duck me, Carrie. The cat has no idea you’re pregnant, you just have a bigger space for him to sleep on now. bleeping idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Here are my thoughts:
1. He can move, but it’s not as impressive or excellent as some try to make it seem. It’s the expectation and it’s average for someone that works in that industry. Carrie is a result of nepotism so she doesn’t count and shouldn’t be used for comparison. I also personally find it icky to see how his belly and boobs jiggle when he moves, he really should lose some weight to look better when dancing.
You can come for me, but dancing is meant to be pleasant to look at and not only because of the moves, also because of the dancers bodies looking trim and athletic.
2. Who the duck cares if you can move or not Carrie? Why does everything have to be about you?? Also, no you can’t move, you suck at dancing (if we can even call it that).
Wow don’t worry I will come for you
‘Dancing is meant to be pleasant to look at because of dancers bodies looking trim and athletic’
Sorry if you think anyone who isn’t slim and athletic isn’t pleasant to look at what a bleeping horrible thing to say

Hmm, yes he can dance but he looks gay! The one where she said she ended up fancying him watching it he looks very camp.
Sorry but what does gay look like
I really hate defending Joel because I think he’s a creep (will never forget that Ronaldo tit, that cemented his red flag status for me)
But the fatphobia and gay stereotyping on this thread is gross

• Heart
Reactions: 83
‘Dancing is meant to be pleasant to look at because of dancers bodies looking trim and athletic’
Sorry if you think anyone who isn’t slim and athletic isn’t pleasant to look at what a bleeping horrible thing to say

I really hate defending Joel because I think he’s a creep (will never forget that Ronaldo tit, that cemented his red flag status for me)
Totally agree. I find them both to be huge pricks but it does make me laugh every time we criticise them for something such as fat phobia but then let the same thing slide on here

Reactions: 32
Hate to say it but Joel can actually move lol
I agree. His moves are really good.
---
Hahaha she basically just called Joel fat and out of shape. Nice one, Carrie.

Aaand of course she couldn't just give Joel the limelight. She absolutely HAD to upload videos of herself doing choreo after 🙄 Narc.
And that's the problem. Her crappy "nobody thinks he can dance" the unspoken is "nobody thinks a fat person can dance". And by "nobody" she means herself.

It was so unnecessarily nasty I actually feel bad for the guy.

Reactions: 19

It’s my opinion. I don’t have to justify it. Oh and he’s also fat.

Stop moderating, it’s against the rules.

Reactions: 10
I came here all the way from P43 of the previous thread - took as long as the drive from Birmingham to Edinburgh (I’ll send you some tips, Carrie, for your tour) - when I saw the dancing vids. Joel is a really good dancer but I agree with previous Tattler that questioned why he had to slide into the dance separately. So much narcissism in that household.

Also, to the people who say Carrie is controlling - I think they’re both using each other. Carrie using Joel to tick off the bucket list and Joel using Carrie to up his fame and following. That’s my theory!

Also also, I liked the misspelling of Birmingham on the tour posters 🤣 someone even asked if she was going to the Midlands anyway, even after it was corrected, so she needn’t have bothered!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.